Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? (4129 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Is It Possible For A Lady With Tattoo To Be A Virgin? / Hot Semi-Nude Photos Of The German Model With Tattoo All Over Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by eberetos: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
Tattoos depict a sign of holiganism, hardness or rascality, and as a guy, can you marry a lady with tattoos
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by exnovio(m): 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Never, no matter how pretty she is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
Well someone I know is married with tattoo and the husband is not complaining.

Its all about individual choice

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by VargasVee(m): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
Depends on the kind of tat it is.

I can deal with a little, not the type of street looking as$ tattoo.

Like the one below angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by StarBukola(f): 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Is that a crime

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by isidiwent: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
StarBukola:
Is that a crime
It is not good

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by dingbang(m): 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
It all boils down to character
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by Spicy06: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
For a Nigerian lady to have tattoo on means she must hv thrown caution to the wind while she was younger. If na me, I wldnt want my brother to get married to such a lady oh. Anyway its his choice afterall undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
What sorta question is that? What has tatoo got to do with marriage? Those that doesn't even have any marks(scratch) at all are worst.. Some people on earth are just being real.. We are not evil, we do things for our happiness. My wife must be looking corrupt (evil) facially with a christ like filled heart. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by isidiwent: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
dingbang:
It all boils down to character
To avoid too much explanation, a lady should avoid tattoos, even guys
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by dingbang(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Spicy06:
For a Nigerian lady to have tattoo on means she must hv thrown caution to the wind while she was younger. If na me, I wldnt want my brother to get married to such a lady oh. Anyway its his choice afterall undecided undecided undecided
what of ladies that walk on the streets half unclad.. U wana tell me that dey didn't throw caution to the wind too?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by isidiwent: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
dingbang:
what of ladies that walk on the streets half unclad.. U wana tell me that dey didn't throw caution to the wind too?
half unclad can be easily corrected, tattoo is harder
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by Spicy06: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
isidiwent:
half unclad can be easily corrected, tattoo is harder

Thank u.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by 2dice01: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
its depends on where the tatoo is
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by vizkiz: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Tats are sexy you know. I love em on ladies (on specific parts of the body though)
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by BadBlaize(m): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
nope
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
vizkiz:
Tats are sexy you know. I love em on ladies (on specific parts of the body though)

The question is "Can you marry such a Lady?"

My answer is.... "I dey craze??"
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Mitcheew!.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by MissRaine69(f): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
eberetos:
Tattoos depict a sign of holiganism, hardness or rascality, and as a guy, can you marry a lady with tattoos
Which century did you arise from?
What utter bs that is,shows how little you know.
So the men who have tattoos they are also in the same category
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
Mitcheew!.

angry

The correct spelling is "Mtcheeww"

I weak for you
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
It's all about preference, and there's nothing wrong if you don't like a lady with tattoos or if you see it as a taboo but another would. Don't make it seem like a crime.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

angry

The correct spelling is "Mtcheeww"

I weak for you
*Yawns*.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by vizkiz: 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

lol... That was why I said in specific places.

Baba see na. grin

Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by MissRaine69(f): 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
I have 7
I went to school
Have not robbed, maimed or killed anyone
I hold down a good job. If I did not tell you I had any, you would not know as I don't behave as a hoologan, rascal or some other dim witted description I have read here . Tattoos do not influence behaviour or conduct. This is like arguing that guns kill people. Guns don't kill people. People with guns kill people.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by thesuave10(m): 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
I love tattoos man. I can definitely take a girl with tattoos to mama grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
*Yawns*.

*covers her mouth forcefully*
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
MissRaine69:
I have 7
I went to school
I hold down a good job. If I did not tell you I had any, you would not know as I don't behave as a hoologan, rascal or some other dim witted description I have read here . Tattoos do not influence behaviour or conduct. This is like arguing that guns kill people. Guns don't kill people. People with guns kill people.

Can you use the 7 as a collateral in the bank?

I think 7 is too small... Make it 50.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by VargasVee(m): 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
MissRaine69:
I have 7
I went to school

Sorry what job is that?

And where's the tats located angry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
vizkiz:

lol... That was why I said in specific places.

Baba see na. grin

Because of that girl, I will make an exception...

Lol cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

*covers her mouth forcefully*
*Laughs*.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by Montez90: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
vizkiz:
like this one ba?

Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? by uzoormah(m): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
MissRaine69:
I have 7
I went to school

Who ask u all dz ones?
well, tat is bad if u lyk be an angel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Married 35years Old Doctor Collapses While Having An Affair With A 24year Old Wo / Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.