Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) (37316 Views)

Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice / South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) / Robbers Burnt With Operational Vehicle In Obudu (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by OkoYibo: 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
friedcorn:
sorry about ur dad sweetie

u are beautiful and have correct nyash. Me likey

Is foolishness your only talent?

4 Likes

Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by Lastborn12(m): 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
Skull miners

2 Likes

Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by juman(m): 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
Traditional ruler!!!

Those killers will be arrested.
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Abfinest007:
a very bitter experience VIP to you
vip?

1 Like

Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by Ogbuefi2020: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
untarred road?
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
really unfortunate
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
notin wey i no go see for dis we naija
my ear don full
my eye don dey pain me
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by MicheyJ: 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Afonja's always killing themselves
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by COdeGenesis: 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Idaraobong5:
Same happened to my dad... The assassins won't unpunished.... RIP Sir
Sorry about ur dad
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Optional2:
if i say na them them now?

People go cut my head.

RIP

modified: i never type finish dey don start. Na sambisa forest i dey oh, for una information.
flatress

1 Like

Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by mytrustee1(m): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
There's more to this. Why would he do away with his driver and drive alone? undecidedThere's more to this. Why would he do away with his driver and drive alone?
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by Enare(m): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
Na wah! Where is our fate in living. Person no fit stay out a day without odd, negative news? RIP Oba Pato
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by SenatorM(m): 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
It's an Afonja way of Life
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
Idaraobong5:
Sorry about that.
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
The driver need to be arrested that the prime suspect they need to interogate him well... the real prime suspect
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
This is one the benefits of being born again. I mean, genuine born again. A thing of this nature will hardly happen to a child of God walking in the spirit.

You may not agree with me because of Pastors who had experienced untimely death. It depends on what these Pastors believe.

As for me, I always receive alert in my spirit when something evil wants to happen. I spend some time praying in tongues to avert such dangers and it has always worked for me.
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by raphy(m): 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
that' reminds me of games of thrones.
they have to kill him so somebody else should get the throne.
may his gentle soul R.I.P amen.
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by perdollar(m): 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
WetinConsignMe:
Wetin consign me
bros am actually CONCERN dt u av consign d word to another word
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by perdollar(m): 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
OkoYibo:

Is foolishness your only talent?
guy Wats wrong wt wat he said? he condoled n den compliment. what else do u expect from a pervert gentleman?
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by NaijaBlend: 12:04am On Jul 31, 2017
Have you noticed the number of deaths since two years now?
Hay Fee Cee is evil!
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by Eportal123: 1:08am On Jul 31, 2017
Sorry baby.
Idaraobong5:
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by brightgreat(m): 3:07am On Jul 31, 2017
You wan use am do jazz

cathlic:
Where is proof of his remains?
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by Gobhanky: 5:43am On Jul 31, 2017
E.o.d na motor
Abegi
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by Smooth278(m): 5:55am On Jul 31, 2017
Idaraobong5:

Sorry about your dad, may his soul rest in peace.... Hola me if u ever need someone to talk to... Takia
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:51am On Jul 31, 2017
Politics don scatter our tradition finish. Sotey pple no dey respect & fear traditional rulers again.
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by Idaraobong5(f): 7:52am On Jul 31, 2017
Eportal123:
Sorry baby.
Thanks
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:53am On Jul 31, 2017
Smooth278:

Sorry about your dad, may his soul rest in peace.... Hola me if u ever need someone to talk to... Takia
Badt guy spotted :-D

2 Likes

Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by ariesbull: 8:02am On Jul 31, 2017
History of political killings assassination and bickering[i][/i] are always in yoruba land....does it mean that they don't love, respect and appreciate decorum or is it genetic

Where is the sophistication

RIP
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by ariesbull: 8:04am On Jul 31, 2017
MicheyJ:
Afonja's always killing themselves

I don't knw why...no wonder they hate biafra

They will mess thmselves up
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by Newmanluckyman(m): 8:25am On Jul 31, 2017
emefav:
Earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/3954391/patrick-fasinu-killed-set-ablaze

The traditional ruler of Owo town, in the Yewa South Local Government Area of Ogun State, Oba Patrick Fasinu, who was on his way back from a meeting of traditional rulers in the state which held at Ilaro, was reportedly ambushed by assassins, who dragged him out of his car, axed him to death and then burnt his corpse alongside his car. 

The incident which happened last Wednesday, July 26th, was confirmed by the state's Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, who further said investigation into the incident has commenced.

It was gathered that the driver of the late monarch has been arrested, as the axe used in the killing the deceased has also been recovered. 

Here are more photos below; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/suspected-assassins-murder-traditional-ruler-ogun-state-burn-corpse-car/
...this is wickedness, callous, outrageous, heinous and an abomination.Man's inhumanity against his fellow man.
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by bzion1: 8:32am On Jul 31, 2017
Idaraobong5:
it's a pity dear...sori abt ur dad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Keeping Afro Hair In Yobe State. See Photos / Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' / Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.