Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner (73706 Views)

Exposed- Hushpuppi 3 Wives And 4 Kids Cry For Help Said They Are...(video) / Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) / Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by GeoOla25(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2017
pigburster.....the scammer busted.....Pele hussippuppy catfish
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by lekhi: 8:29am On Jul 31, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Did you even read what the OP wrote or you have just decided to play dumb?
The email address he used in receiving that alert was linked to that particular facebook account.

And I hope you know no two people can share one email address?

If you donot understand... ask!
He claim and I quote I use someone emails for the alert which I understand the reason why he would do that but you loads might not please calm down
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by syncACE(m): 8:30am On Jul 31, 2017
so hushpuppi is doing yahoo yahoo and he calls himself a proffessional beggar...weidon-sa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by samuel19222(m): 8:30am On Jul 31, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Get this straight. No one is hating him. Is he the only rich young dude out there?

But he has a questionable source of wealth and he has been insulting others who have a credible and verifiable source of income.

It is your type that will be bowing for yahoo boys.

Besides why did 9ice acknowledge him on his song and why did a certified and unquestionable yahoo boy Inspector Bj shade him?
investor Bj

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by joey150(m): 8:30am On Jul 31, 2017
We all know he is a scammer and into shady dealings.

Tell us something we don't know.. Stop wasting your said social engineering talents on Hushpuppi please.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by EmperorKpee(m): 8:30am On Jul 31, 2017
vizkiz:
I don't even give a fück if he drinks baby blood for money. I am just amused by the amount of time you put in this research stalking another Nigga. grin
Its what he does and he's used to it already. Exactly the way hushpuppi is used to tweeting with the slightest chance he gets.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by eyinjuege: 8:30am On Jul 31, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Did you even read what the OP wrote or you have just decided to play dumb?
The email address he used in receiving that alert was linked to that particular facebook account.

It's like you're high on something?
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Geist(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2017
philips70:

This Twitter screen grab confirms this. He's been using the pseudonym since 2013.
the Facebook profile sef has posts that dates back to 2011
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by welzyj2(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Babe I dey suspect you oo
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Coyotejack(m): 8:36am On Jul 31, 2017
Good stuff saw the mail address sef but I gat no time
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Inspire01: 8:36am On Jul 31, 2017
Make una leave hushpupi oh, if his wealth is genuine or not that's his own problem. Many pple hating here really wished to b in his position. If he is not genuine he wil surely be exposed so u guys should chill

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Geist(m): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2017
KingTom:
I just tire o
Even you sef. Some is doing well to criticize a societal evil. You all are here castigating him. SMH for you

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by luckyogor(m): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2017
Mumu post being swallowed by mumu people.
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by philips70(m): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2017
Geist:
the Facebook profile sef has posts that dates back to 2011

Obviously that has been his online scam identity
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2017
welzyj2:

Babe I dey suspect you oo

It is okay to suspect smiley

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by odimbannamdi(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2017
OP, welldone on your research.

It is not a mere coincidence that the email id Hushpuppi obviously uses in his Bank transaction (most likely for the sake of anonymity and not being able to be traced when things go awry) is the same as the name of an entirely different person somewhere in another part of the world. There is more to this than meets the eye

Hush has attracted all eyes to himself and he has slipped up, big time.

We are watching!

6 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by KingTom(m): 8:40am On Jul 31, 2017
Geist:
Even you sef. Some is doing well to criticize a societal evil. You all are here castigating him. SMH for you
Some is doing well? Please go and take your drugs. undecided

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by officialflex(f): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Don't blame the Op for putting his talent to use.

He was probably free and used his spare time somewhat judiciously.

This is what he does and he had an opportunity to expose hushpuppi just like many people including you who entered the thread after seeing the topic at 11:40 Nigerian time to know who that puppi really is so don't be a hypocrite.

He might very well have exposed a fraudstar which is a good thing.

No one is hating on hushpuppi but he still needs to prove or atleast tell us his source of wealth.

It concerns us because fraudstars are giving us a bad name abroad and he might very well be one.
and how does it concern you,so y'all stay behind phone to criticize some one , what ur business with his source of income ,like seriously wat is ur damn business. nigerians are sooo funny so cos he is flaunting his wealth he should come and list his source of income to you guys why why should he, when he was that broke ass nigga back in the days no one saw him and y'all did not ask him ,i guess it people like u dat would av even mocked him, anyone that is intimidated by his wealth should work for his or hers, no one should be intimidated by what others do, that is when the greedy mofons will start killing people saying they want to be like hushpuppi, i guess people like you will now rise up and say it his fault for flaunting what he worked hard for over the years lmao, greedy people everywhere. not like i av much but rather than waste my time looking for another person's source of income i will work to get my own money simple. the major thing here is for everyone to mind there business

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by odimbannamdi(m): 8:42am On Jul 31, 2017
GoodMuyis:
When I saw the email myself I knew he purposely allow the email open to the world, he shouldn't be that stupid

Dont Worry.... Ogun Okiki Lofise, Ise o dahun laipe

Bros, does HushPuppi look like an intelligent nigga to you?? See what he posts, his English constructions, the baseless arguments he gets involved with, etc.

He is far from being intelligent

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by kemthegirl(f): 8:44am On Jul 31, 2017
Why do i get the feeling you are subliminally his fan? What the op has done is what the Nigerian authorities should do because these scammers have hurt our reputation too much abroad. Rather than commend him you are insunating that he is a meddlesome interloper?
From the little i know about the internet and the modus operandi of swindlers, 'hush bingo' just outed himself as a fraudster and you are here spewing hogwash. Badoo boys fall on you this morning. Mtcheeew
farouk0403:

But i ain't a stalker, why take panadol on someone's headache.

They should leave the guy alone, you guys are just confused
first you people said he was a gay now a scammer which one should we go with?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Geist(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2017
KingTom:

Some is doing well? Please go and take your drugs. undecided
Yeah right, ignore the important message and face the rather obvious typo. I bet your parents are proud of the way you are licking a scammers ass right now

5 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by sheyinoni(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Get this straight. No one is hating him. Is he the only rich young dude out there?

But he has a questionable source of wealth and he has been insulting others who have a credible and verifiable source of income.

It is your type that will be bowing for yahoo boys.

Besides why did 9ice acknowledge him on his song and why did a certified and unquestionable yahoo boy Inspector Bj shade him?
May God bless you,shame on our youth that glorify fraudsters and evil

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Spidermon: 8:45am On Jul 31, 2017
DKJaleel:
That was so easy for you, wasn't it? Think about this way, such a guy who has people questioning the source of his lavish lifestyle suddenly 'goes broke' and once again shows off what made you come to that conclusion that he's a scammer.

Let's assume he's a scammer, and you know scammers are one of the most intelligent people on this planet; and for him to get to the level he is says a lot. I'm sure he did that on purpose cos a intelligent and successful scammer will know better than making such a mistake of giving out something as delicate as an email address, a yahoomail for that matter and even his bank. Whatever it is that he's up to, you're the one getting played here...

Sometimes what people see as foolish is actually what's intelligent

A discerning mind.
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by odimbannamdi(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2017
vizkiz:
I don't even give a fück if he drinks baby blood for money. I am just amused by the amount of time you put in this research stalking another Nigga. grin

Bro, the OP didn't spend light years doing that research. In less than 10mins, anyone can research and get all these information

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by SalamRushdie: 8:46am On Jul 31, 2017
obataokenwa:
Your last comment is so funny. Don't ever support evil even if it's your relation.

I remember those years past... Malaysia was the main thing for everyone... I got the visa, my mum secretly investigated about what they do their and found out its yahoo... she called me up in the middle of the night and said "I'm your mother, if you want me to bless you in this life with my heart, don't ever go to that country and don't be involved with such money". I obeyed her and today if I flash back those over there and me today here, I have every reason to thank God for my level now

Pro 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof [are] the ways of death.

Pro 14:13 Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful; and the end of that mirth [is] heaviness.

Pro 14:16 A wise [man] feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident.
God bless your mum , she is a good mother , most Nigerian mothers would have driven thier son to some Cele pastor for fortification

10 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Reptyle(m): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2017
DKJaleel:
That was so easy for you, wasn't it? Think about this way, such a guy who has people questioning the source of his lavish lifestyle suddenly 'goes broke' and once again shows off what made you come to that conclusion that he's a scammer.

Let's assume he's a scammer, and you know scammers are one of the most intelligent people on this planet; and for him to get to the level he is says a lot. I'm sure he did that on purpose cos a intelligent and successful scammer will know better than making such a mistake of giving out something as delicate as an email address, a yahoomail for that matter and even his bank. Whatever it is that he's up to, you're the one getting played here...

It is thinking like this that lands the so called "most intelligent people on this planet" in jail.

Just one careless slip up and some of the world's greatest scam empires came crashing down like a pack of cards.

When a scam artist becomes so cocky as to make a public show of his ill-gotten wealth, it is only a matter of time before he ends up in jail.

Very good one by the OP.

6 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2017
officialflex:
and how does it concern you,so y'all stay behind phone to criticize some one , what ur business with his source of income ,like seriously wat is ur damn business. nigerians are sooo funny so cos he is flaunting his wealth he should come and list his source of income to you guys why why should he, when he was that broke ass nigga back in the days no one saw him and y'all did not ask him ,i guess it people like u dat would av even mocked him, anyone that is intimidated by his wealth should work for his or hers, no one should be intimidated by what others do, that is when the greedy mofons will start killing people saying they want to be like hushpuppi, i guess people like you will now rise up and say it his fault for flaunting what he worked hard for over the years lmao, greedy people everywhere. not like i av much but rather than waste my time looking for another person's source of income i will work to get my own money simple. the major thing here is for everyone to mind there business

It is Oloshos like your type that are usually used for rituals by yahoo boys

16 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by SalamRushdie: 8:49am On Jul 31, 2017
DKJaleel:

Another victim of the rampart low IQ that has destroyed Nigeria , how can you even think scamming requires any intelligence , it purely a betrayal of trust and it requires a very Low IQ to betray trust and not intelligence

6 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Horlami3370: 8:53am On Jul 31, 2017
DKJaleel:

Lol, see you, nobody is immune to mistakes baba, 100% possible even if you are a certified hacker, you can make mistakes of revealing crucial data which you are not suppose to

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by ashawopikin(m): 8:54am On Jul 31, 2017
Op u get time sha to dey stalk anoda person..e b like say u no get work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Charles Nwachukwu Is Dead (Burial Poster) / Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee / This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.