Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner (73514 Views)

Exposed- Hushpuppi 3 Wives And 4 Kids Cry For Help Said They Are...(video) / Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) / Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by harmbhrosz(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2017
Threebear:

Bless up brother, some people are too jobless and senseless.
the same way you people will be looking dumb when politicians scams you come 2019 is what is being exposed here and. Here you are hating on a good research job well done

Shame on you all

5 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by NigelCundy: 10:33am On Jul 31, 2017
harmbhrosz:
keep quiet and stop yelling wake up

Scammers are scammers be it politicians or Yahoo Yahoo boys and no fight against scammers is erong

You're a huge disgrace with where you stand
You are more of a disgrace if you think you should be more concerned about those who are scamming those who have developed their country than people who are constantly and obviously eating your future away.
I pray that you receive sense in Jesus name!!!!!! Hian!

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2017
corperscorner:
So for some time now, we've been getting disturbing by the noise of the glorious Gucci puppet called Hushpuppi.

First of, I'm doing this for the sake of those that would want to wallow in frustration 'cos they feel this dude is getting money just by being a socialite (only God knows what that truly means in today's world).

When it comes to social engineering, you only need to slip up and make a tiny mistake just once before you have your biography being downloaded by the whole world. Apparently, Nigerian scammers are not learned enough to dust their trails. I keep telling those who care to listen, the true scammers and fraudsters have at least one Masters Degree in a duly accredited course of study from a renowned institution (not those ones that grew up knowing all the cyber cafes in the area).

Hushpuppi slipped up when he posted a screenshot of his credit notification received via mail. He exposed a detail he probably thought wouldnt mean much (dude, seriously - I thought you were smart).

Well....before i continue...leme just share the screenshots alongside this post. Observe the email addy in the screenshot below:

jwoodscrane@yahoo.com
You can also send this to the United States embassy. Guy only if you know where this your work can take you. What people don't know is that fraud is a big problem for Nigeria and western countries will appreciate any help in protecting their citizens. Catching or identifying fraud stars is becoming a lucrative business, only those who know can tap in.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by demefa(m): 10:35am On Jul 31, 2017
jreyez:

Aunty you're one ugly somebody.... Go bleach abeg you just black like anus grin

Poverty is just starting with you! Obala lizard grin
She is so fucking ugly and poor. Her surname is porverty

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by logadims: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2017
corperscorner:
So for some time now, we've been getting disturbing by the noise of the glorious Gucci puppet called Hushpuppi.

First of, I'm doing this for the sake of those that would want to wallow in frustration 'cos they feel this dude is getting money just by being a socialite (only God knows what that truly means in today's world).

When it comes to social engineering, you only need to slip up and make a tiny mistake just once before you have your biography being downloaded by the whole world. Apparently, Nigerian scammers are not learned enough to dust their trails. I keep telling those who care to listen, the true scammers and fraudsters have at least one Masters Degree in a duly accredited course of study from a renowned institution (not those ones that grew up knowing all the cyber cafes in the area).

Hushpuppi slipped up when he posted a screenshot of his credit notification received via mail. He exposed a detail he probably thought wouldnt mean much (dude, seriously - I thought you were smart).

Well....before i continue...leme just share the screenshots alongside this post. Observe the email addy in the screenshot below:

jwoodscrane@yahoo.com
how do i get through to you?-
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by ikp120(m): 10:36am On Jul 31, 2017
But it's actually Ray woodscrane that is linked to that email id on Facebook. Hushpuppi's picture is there, which he posted on June 27th 2009. That's over a month and 8 years ago.

Jane Woodscrane is actually a different account on Facebook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by MrEnigma007: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2017
NigelCundy:

You are fighting the wrong battle sir. Your politicians are the biggest ritualists in this country.
If you didn't know, now you do!
Wake up?!

I HAVE BEEN AWAKE SINCE MY EARLY TEEN'S YEARS... so that advice isn't for me.

My question to you is when did you know this? and what have you done about it?

OP, just did something about one of the problems of Nigeria.

It is called SOCIAL ENGINEERING, if you don't know this "NOW YOU KNOW"

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by jreyez(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2017
harmbhrosz:
I'll really wish to see you face to face if you don't mind...

I want to personally acknowledge your profession hope you won't be ashame to show yourself

You say you get my info na... Feel free to swing by anytime...

Na your body go tell you scores grin

Your pa no jus geh sense undecided
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by WebSurfer(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2017
jreyez:

How fr na grin

Why you dey ask me how far
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by jreyez(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2017
demefa:
She is so fucking ugly and poor. Her surname is porverty

She no no say ugly girls no dey talk grin grin

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by farouk0403(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2017
blueseacats:
Then stop making comments like that , you make yourself look like one.

Okay
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2017
vizkiz:
I don't even give a fück if he drinks baby blood for money. I am just amused by the amount of time you put in this research stalking another Nigga. grin

Only a dimwitted fellow wouldn't know that Nigga is a Gee.

Uncle Op, If you want to do a credible research that will benefit Nigerians, why don't you go ahead and explain how come a vegetable Nigga became president. Oh...and give us his latest pictures while you are at it. undecided
You that you are very busy and makes judicious use of your time, how come you don't know that 'vegetable' nigga was voted in by 15 million Nigerians against 12 million the healthy incumbent could muster. If you are sympathetic to a fellow gee nigga exposed, Just let us know.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by harmbhrosz(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2017
NigelCundy:

You are more of a disgrace if you think you should be more concerned about those who are scamming those who have developed their country than people who are constantly and obviously eating your future away.
I pray that you receive sense in Jesus name!!!!!! Hian!
slow poke, your brain was giving to you for use but you decided to throw it away and reason with you anus

Based on your logic now... Scammers like Hushpuppy should not be exposed,

Oh it is very OK to scam the developed countries because they're developed

I pray you use your own hands to build your company as scammers will come along to wipe all your sweat away from the surface of the earth....I bet you'll keep on hailing them......ewu use your head

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by jreyez(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2017
WebSurfer:

Why you dey ask me how far

How the hustle na grin

You be film maker abi... I wan shoot video cool

Bastard somebody..... Na today you go die... I'm just getting started grin grin

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by demefa(m): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2017
WebSurfer:

You stupid dumb fuc.k... You can see how I have been in a hurry to post responses... tell me how I wouldn't make such errors..

You that is rich, you can tell me how much you are worth and let me show you mine.. here on nairaland
I don't interact with guys who can't speak good English
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by TinaAnita(f): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2017
jreyez:

Aunty you're one ugly somebody.... Go bleach abeg you just black like anus grin

Poverty is just starting with you! Obala lizard grin

Just read the thrash you just spewed and tell me if it makes sense at all?  Only folks suffering from  low self esteem like you would  stoop so low to bleach. ‎No wonder your skin is peeling off due to over-bleaching. Now your skin is an eyesore which  explains why you refused to display your photo for the whole world to see. Shame on you gorilla

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by corperscorner: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2017
logadims:
how do i get through to you?-
corperscorner@yahoo.com
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by jreyez(m): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2017
blueseacats:
You can also send this to the United States embassy. Guy only if you know where this your work can take you. What people don't know is that fraud is a big problem for Nigeria and western countries will appreciate any help in protecting their citizens. Catching or identifying fraud stars is becoming a lucrative business, only those who know can tap in.

Snitching on your fellow black man for money abi? grin

Thunder go wipe out your entire lineage grin
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by logadims: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2017
corperscorner:
corperscorner@yahoo.com
okay
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by NigelCundy: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2017
MrEnigma007:

I HAVE BEEN AWAKE SINCE MY EARLY TEEN'S YEARS... so that advice isn't for me.

My question to you is when did you know this? and what have you done about it?

OP, just did something about one of the problems of Nigeria.

It is called SOCIAL ENGINEERING, if you don't know this "NOW YOU KNOW"
Good for you bro. since you claim to be awake, enlighten others.... to answer your question of what I'm doing about it, I know you are smart enough to know.
Have a blessed life
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by 400billionman: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2017
RSVP:
Let me help u a bit.. . But it's nothing grin
So he lives by extorting money from rich men using female profiles ?
Good !
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by MrEnigma007: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2017
harmbhrosz:
the same way you people will be looking dumb when politicians scams you come 2019 is what is being exposed here and. Here you are hating on a good research job well done

Shame on you all

"Some Nigerians" are adversed to stressing their brains... so would rather continue in the current "status quo" as long as they are "alive" rather than "live" they won't mind you giving them crumbs.

No wonder they queue and fight under the sun during elections to vote for a man who promised them Cups of rice.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by FlexyvibesCEO: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2017
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by jreyez(m): 10:47am On Jul 31, 2017
TinaAnita:

Just read the thrash you just spewed and tell me if it makes sense at all?  Only folks suffering from  low self esteem like you would  stoop so low to bleach. ‎No wonder your skin is peeling off due to over-bleaching. Now your skin is an eyesore which  explains why you refused to display your photo for the whole world to see. Shame on you gorilla 

I no even put picture yet she dey see my skin

Small girl with small bress.... Throat gag fall on you grin

Witch grin
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by NigelCundy: 10:47am On Jul 31, 2017
harmbhrosz:
slow poke, your brain was giving to you for use but you decided to throw it away and reason with you anus

Based on your logic now... Scammers like Hushpuppy should not be exposed,

Oh it is very OK to scam the developed countries because they're developed

I pray you use your own hands to build your company as scammers will come along to wipe all your sweat away from the surface of the earth....I bet you'll keep on hailing them......ewu use your head
Your comment just proves to me how irresponsible you are because you weren't properly trained.!
The basic thing still remains that you lack understanding.
Pick the right and most important battle, and see how everything will become sane.
I'm not sorry about taking a swipe at your parents cos they should have done a better job.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by WebSurfer(m): 10:47am On Jul 31, 2017
jreyez:

How the hustle na grin

You be film maker abi... I wan shoot video cool

Bastard somebody..... Na today you go die... I'm just getting started grin grin

Goat like you... You no want scam people again ? Na thief you go thief all the days of your life till them catch you sentence to life in prison

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by demefa(m): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2017
slinkman:
This O.P is one jobless dude
Not only that, he is a poor church rat

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by MrEnigma007: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2017
NigelCundy:

Good for you bro. since you claim to be awake, enlighten others.... to answer your question of what I'm doing about it, I know you are smart enough to know.
Have a blessed life

If you think by posting on threads pointing fingers at politicians is doing something... then you shouldn't forget politicians point fingers at other politician also...

Social engineering does not entail pointing of fingers, it deals with real solutions...

If you are smart, you will get what I mean.

PS... I didn't claim being awake, I AM AWAKE
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2017
vizkiz:
I don't even give a fück if he drinks baby blood for money. I am just amused by the amount of time you put in this research stalking another Nigga. grin

Only a dimwitted fellow wouldn't know that Nigga is a Gee.

Uncle Op, If you want to do a credible research that will benefit Nigerians, why don't you go ahead and explain how come a vegetable Nigga became president. Oh...and give us his latest pictures while you are at it. undecided

Ur luv for this poppy is legendary. I guess ur a Yoruba, I know am 100% correct.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by DreManuel(m): 10:52am On Jul 31, 2017
shegra58:
Op might just channel all the energy using in doing all this to do something better for himself,my opinion though embarassed

Do you work for 24 hours in a day? What if that's his hobby?
Do you channel your energy all the time on something selfish?

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by jreyez(m): 10:52am On Jul 31, 2017
WebSurfer:

Goat like you... You no want scam people again ? Na thief you go thief all the days of your life till them catch you sentence to life in prison

I might be texting you sef from a jail cell kiss

Watin consign me!! Na your type dey argue with newspapers for bustop grin

Anumpama........ Small boi with small brain and small balls cool
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by TinaAnita(f): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2017
jreyez:

I no even put picture yet she dey see my skin

Small girl with small bress.... Throat gag fall on you grin

Witch grin

Is it not you? The ugliest guy in Ajegunle? Are you f*ucking kiddinG yourself? Who doesn't know you? Mumu..
Meanwhile, my so-called small breast can breastfeed your entire generation. You wanna give it a try? I laugh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko's Swimming Pool Photos: Fans Go Gaga / AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry / Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.