Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner (73510 Views)

Exposed- Hushpuppi 3 Wives And 4 Kids Cry For Help Said They Are...(video) / Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) / Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by harmbhrosz(m): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2017
demefa:
See bomb ooo!!!more grammatical errors please....A good sentence you can't make
idiott go die somewhere, you can't even successfully make a quote on nairaland correctly you're here picking grammatical errors when I'm replying your masters all at once here

Sweave abeg...... no be your type

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by harmbhrosz(m): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2017
jreyez:

He's going... But I'm here.. cool

Feel free to rant you Bastard! You must talk Watin hush do you today. grin
cool down bingo, I'm almost through with your details here stop masturbating all over your mother tongue

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by WebSurfer(m): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2017
tellwisdom:

Foolish boi..What is legit about a bank charging my account every seconds, network siphoning air time at will, Efcc keeping part of recovered money to themselves, police collecting bribes, senators enriching themselves with bribes, inflating contract amount, budgets etc??.. The country itself is a fraud and there's nothing legit coming out of it, my friend. I cant even drink 4 bottles of beer per day as before. No provoke me oo, make i no break bottle for ya head angry...

Are you efcc chairman ? Are you thier secretary to know they kept the money to themselves ? Sense you don't have
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by ravej(m): 11:20am On Jul 31, 2017
grin
jreyez:

Afa grin
grin
Bro Abeg calm dan na...
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by WebSurfer(m): 11:20am On Jul 31, 2017
TinaAnita:

Were you not the same jackass that was awarded for being the stupidest creature ever liveth the other day? I no fit laugh abeg. Pot Calling Kettle black.
Na him o
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by RSVP: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2017
Deadprez:
bro, which site be this.. help ya boy out lol

Even If I tell u d site shey u fit pull watin dem boiz dey pull?

Malay boiz no get joy oo
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by osaslord500(m): 11:21am On Jul 31, 2017
RSVP:
Let me help u a bit.. . But it's nothing grin

Which website be that one? Make I search am too
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by jreyez(m): 11:21am On Jul 31, 2017
harmbhrosz:
cool down bingo, I'm almost through with your details here stop masturbating all over your mother tongue
See who wan fight corruption? I told you... All of you are haters..

I haven't even started yet.. I just pushed you to the wall and your true color don come out already cool

Poverty will surely kill your entire generation for hating on someone else's success grin

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by jreyez(m): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2017
ravej:
grin grin
Bro Abeg calm dan na...

grin grin...

The thing be say... I'm calm oh... I just dey on top bed dey refresh the page.. grin
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by tellwisdom: 11:24am On Jul 31, 2017
WebSurfer:

Are you efcc chairman ? Are you thier secretary to know they kept the money to themselves ? Sense you don't have

Chai...Blind boi...You are too blind that u don't even know u have no money grin. Vision fall on u
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by WebSurfer(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2017
tellwisdom:

Chai...Blind man...You are too blind that u don't even know u have no money grin. Vision fall on u
And you are so stupid to judge who has money or not without knowing or seing them .. common sense fall on you
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by harmbhrosz(m): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2017
jreyez:

See who wan fight corruption? I told you... All of you are haters..

I haven't even started yet.. I just pushed you to the wall and your true color don come out already cool

Poverty will surely kill your entire generation for hating on someone else's success grin
stop sounding like you're begging Chukwudi..... You better change your phone number and use other monikers coz I won't let you scam anyone here on nairaland again, how many of your thread have you close coz of your scamming activities... let's see how your mother's stinking hole will drip all over you

Just cool down for me, I have 30min more before I resume my legit work grin

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by jreyez(m): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2017
TinaAnita:

Suck what? A tiny dick that stinks like spoilt watery beans? "Vomits*. Oh please cut me some slack

So you dey suck dick at all at all sha cool

May deeptroat fall on you and your ancestors... grin
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by demefa(m): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2017
harmbhrosz:
idiott go die somewhere, you can't even successfully make a quote on nairaland correctly you're here picking grammatical errors when I'm replying your masters all at once here

Sweave abeg...... no be your type
Two big grammatical bombs from an illiterate. u lack good quality education
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by WebSurfer(m): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2017
jreyez:

grin grin...

The thing be say... I'm calm oh... I just dey on top bed dey refresh the page.. grin

You dey bed or you dey your Alaba international market dey sell your curve 2 and phones wey thier advert full your profile.. yeye thing
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by alayegbegulo: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2017
demefa:
The illiterates on this page have believed him already

I tire for them. The idiot that posted this is just looking for cheap fame, he has no evidence that the email is actually linked or registered with the profile.

It’s just like seeing dadeleke@yahoo.com and saying the account belongs to Davido.

Go and learn how to Dox. Fool

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by ivolt: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2017
farouk0403:

But i ain't a stalker, why take panadol on someone's headache.

They should leave the guy alone, you guys are just confused
first you people said he was a gay now a scammer which one should we go with?

Stop defending fraudsters unless you belong to their crew.
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by ravej(m): 11:30am On Jul 31, 2017
TinaAnita:

Suck what? A tiny dick that stinks like spoilt watery beans? "Vomits*. Oh please cut me some slack
And Sis you don't have to reply every comment directed at you.... you're a lady you know
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by jreyez(m): 11:30am On Jul 31, 2017
WebSurfer:

You dey bed or you dey your Alaba international market dey sell your curves and phones wet thier advert full your profile.. yeye thing

Check the year of those things... Don't be ridiculous son cool

I really wanna know how you're going to bring hush to justice since he scammed your generation off common sense grin

And I hope say you don chop grin grin grin....

I'm relaxed and ready to do this till Sunday... Me wey no get work grin

Shebi i be scammer... Bastard pikin wey mama for abort save stress cool
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by harmbhrosz(m): 11:31am On Jul 31, 2017
demefa:
Two big grammatical bombs from an illiterate
if you don't have anything reasonable to say then sweave or are you deaf?

Stop masturbating all over my mention
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by tellwisdom: 11:31am On Jul 31, 2017
WebSurfer:

And you are so stupid to judge who has money or not without knowing or seing them .. common sense fall on you

How then do you know hushpuppi is a scammer if you hadn't met with him?? You be oloshi. Sense no dey ur head. I just dey look u sad
If the son of a senator spends the way he spends, what will your judgment be like ?? Scammer too or u hail him because it wasn't stolen by him?...Pls stop wasting my time son. Go and play with sands undecided

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by TinaAnita(f): 11:32am On Jul 31, 2017
ravej:
And Sis you don't have to reply every comment directed at you.... you're a lady you know

So I should swallow insults simply because I'm a lady okwia? Here we go again with gender inequality

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by jreyez(m): 11:33am On Jul 31, 2017
ivolt:

Stop defending fraudsters unless you belong to their crew.

Make we hear word... Is hush the reason of your failure?

Go in peace and don't be a Bastard cool
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by TinaAnita(f): 11:33am On Jul 31, 2017
jreyez:

So you dey suck dick at all at all sha cool

May deeptroat fall on you and your ancestors... grin

I don't suck cancerous dicks

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by jreyez(m): 11:34am On Jul 31, 2017
TinaAnita:

So I should swallow insults simply because I'm a lady okwia? Here we go again with gender inequality

No you should Swallow sperm undecided

I hope you get raped with an umbrella grin

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by talk2saintify(m): 11:37am On Jul 31, 2017
yhu cant just f*ck with Nigerians anyhow B*tch

this just the beginning

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by ravej(m): 11:37am On Jul 31, 2017
TinaAnita:

It's called class...and doing what u doing now?? I don't see how that helps your cause... undecided ...whats my business sef.... Carry On
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by jreyez(m): 11:37am On Jul 31, 2017
Refreshing page cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry / Destiny Etiko's Swimming Pool Photos: Fans Go Gaga / Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.