Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

See How Much Money Each Looter Has In The Bank account!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Much Money Each Looter Has In The Bank account!!! (1395 Views)

You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje / Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose / Looter Tithes’ Comment: Bello Apologises To Catholic Bishops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Much Money Each Looter Has In The Bank account!!! by lightblazingnow(m): 2:47am On Jul 31, 2017
Ever wondered if you were the child of these crazy looters who have practically wreck the government of Nigeria and beyond? I know that many secretly are wishing​ they are the sons and daughters of these​ Vampires. If you are still in doubt and confused or maybe you are one of them or still you don't know your daddy is one of those who have caused the pains and death of so much lives, which could have been rescued if the necessary facilities were in place.

But,, not. Your daddy and his friends have stolen all of them, yet they join with the masses crying that things are bad in the country. They want restructuring and devaluation of powers. Because they want more. They want to take more. They are never satisfy with wealth. They have become so rich with money, yet they look like they are so poor with you and you support them everyday.

I will tell you one thing, I know that some of them are reading this right now, hear and hear me very well, this is how much you have, and I will tell you straight away.

Listen to me now, you rich men, you have to start weeping and begin to howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Your riches are corrupted already, and your body will be eaten up by sicknesses and diseases.

Your gold and silver is rusted already; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire.

You have heaped treasure together for your generations yet unborn in the last days.

Open your eyes and see, the wages of the labourers who have reaped down your fields and set up your companies, which you have kept back​ their royalties by fraud, their share of the wealth is crying out against you: and the cries of their inability to meet their daily needs while you live in abundance with their sweat, they laboured and help you gain power and absconded, finally your case with them have entered into the ears of the Lord of harvest.

You have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been desirous of more money everyday; you have nourished your hearts, as if you knew you were going to be slaughtered.

You have condemned and killed the good people who spoke against your deeds; and he does not resist you because he is powerless.

You are kidding, it's fun right,??. Have it. It's yours.
Face the music....
Re: See How Much Money Each Looter Has In The Bank account!!! by WetinConsignMe: 3:45am On Jul 31, 2017
grin
Re: See How Much Money Each Looter Has In The Bank account!!! by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 3:47am On Jul 31, 2017
MAY GOD SAVE US FROM BUHARI AND HIS CABAL

1 Like

Re: See How Much Money Each Looter Has In The Bank account!!! by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 31, 2017
The money stolen by corrupt officials may it corrupt there soul and Bleep there family with bad luck.
Re: See How Much Money Each Looter Has In The Bank account!!! by ibkkk(f): 5:04am On Jul 31, 2017
This is unfair!

Re: See How Much Money Each Looter Has In The Bank account!!! by lightblazingnow(m): 5:32am On Jul 31, 2017
This is it
Re: See How Much Money Each Looter Has In The Bank account!!! by lightblazingnow(m): 7:21am On Jul 31, 2017
See it
Re: See How Much Money Each Looter Has In The Bank account!!! by lightblazingnow(m): 11:30am On Jul 31, 2017
See faces
Re: See How Much Money Each Looter Has In The Bank account!!! by lightblazingnow(m): 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
Shameful
Re: See How Much Money Each Looter Has In The Bank account!!! by lightblazingnow(m): 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Regards
Re: See How Much Money Each Looter Has In The Bank account!!! by lightblazingnow(m): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Looking gorgeous
Re: See How Much Money Each Looter Has In The Bank account!!! by lightblazingnow(m): 7:46am On Aug 01, 2017
Spreading
Re: See How Much Money Each Looter Has In The Bank account!!! by lightblazingnow(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2017
Exposure
Re: See How Much Money Each Looter Has In The Bank account!!! by lightblazingnow(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Be free now
Re: See How Much Money Each Looter Has In The Bank account!!! by lightblazingnow(m): 7:01am On Aug 02, 2017
Wow
Re: See How Much Money Each Looter Has In The Bank account!!! by lightblazingnow(m): 4:48am On Aug 05, 2017
Shame

(1) (Reply)

Seven Nigerians Make List Of 20 Richest Pastors In The World / BIAFRA: DOKUBO" Draws Red Line For Federal Government / Jega: Names Of Trees Were On INEC Register When I Took Over..applauds GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.