Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Messiah Is Here? "Healings" Occured As Nnamdi Kanu Visited Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Messiah Is Here? "Healings" Occured As Nnamdi Kanu Visited Imo State (480 Views)

Abaribe Applies To Withdraw As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety / Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messiah Is Here? "Healings" Occured As Nnamdi Kanu Visited Imo State by bbbabes1: 7:31am On Jul 31, 2017
Following the visit to Imo by the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, some called it a blessing , while some said it caused them unexpected difficulties.

Reporters poke to a cross section of members of the various pro-Biafra groups that converged in Umuahia to name Nnamdi Kanu the leader and arrowhead of the agitation for Briafra Republic.

One of the supporters of Biafra struggle, introduced himself as Chima Mbata, age ,28, from Nkwerre Local Government Area, Imo state, said that he got healed of his two days headache after sighting Kanu from the crowd. Iheme said:

“I was in the House and my mother called me to come out and see Nnamdi Kanu, at Orlu road roundabout, I told her that I can’t come because I was not feeling fine. “But she insisted, then I managed to come out immediately I saw Kanu, I was healed. I become stronger and joined other young men in the struggle.”

According to reports, a sachet water seller, who preferred the name, Juliana Ugo, from Ebonyi state, said:

” I made up to 11, 500, I have never realised this type of money before as a pure water seller, to the extent that there was no where you can get pure water. “Some of us who still have it in their stock started selling it for N20 each while some sold a sachet for N30.”

[img]https://3.bp..com/-qzOkVPTGFjI/WX634E2AdwI/AAAAAAADwqs/oWklLqUtsQ0wo08VwEFPCsbrbTeSUzFXgCLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_1495027814067-762541.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/messiah-is-here-healings-occ.html

lalasticlala
Re: Messiah Is Here? "Healings" Occured As Nnamdi Kanu Visited Imo State by taylor88(m): 7:31am On Jul 31, 2017
call it whatsoever u like, the departed fallen heroes watch over

I blv in life after death

u were healed of d headache so u can join the harmless protest to restore that which have been long deprived from ur fathers

long live BIAFRA
Re: Messiah Is Here? "Healings" Occured As Nnamdi Kanu Visited Imo State by bbbabes1: 7:32am On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Messiah Is Here? "Healings" Occured As Nnamdi Kanu Visited Imo State by StarBukola(f): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2017
As una dey turn ham god dey make me remember a character in the novel series left behind
Re: Messiah Is Here? "Healings" Occured As Nnamdi Kanu Visited Imo State by wakaman: 7:55am On Jul 31, 2017
Una mumu just dey ripe.
Re: Messiah Is Here? "Healings" Occured As Nnamdi Kanu Visited Imo State by feelgoodInc: 7:59am On Jul 31, 2017
bbbabes1:
Following the visit to Imo by the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, some called it a blessing , while some said it caused them unexpected difficulties.

Reporters poke to a cross section of members of the various pro-Biafra groups that converged in Umuahia to name Nnamdi Kanu the leader and arrowhead of the agitation for Briafra Republic.

One of the supporters of Biafra struggle, introduced himself as Chima Mbata, age ,28, from Nkwerre Local Government Area, Imo state, said that he got healed of his two days headache after sighting Kanu from the crowd. Iheme said:

According to reports, a sachet water seller, who preferred the name, Juliana Ugo, from Ebonyi state, said:

” I made up to 11, 500, I have never realised this type of money before as a pure water seller, to the extent that there was no where you can get pure water. “Some of us who still have it in their stock started selling it for N20 each while some sold a sachet for N30.”

[img]https://3.bp..com/-qzOkVPTGFjI/WX634E2AdwI/AAAAAAADwqs/oWklLqUtsQ0wo08VwEFPCsbrbTeSUzFXgCLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_1495027814067-762541.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/messiah-is-here-healings-occ.html

lalasticlala

guy stop all this rubbish, he is not a Messiah, we are not Yoruba's who worship the messengers rather than the message. this post is (please don't let me say a bad word)

but stop am, make it end. No biafran will believe this.
Re: Messiah Is Here? "Healings" Occured As Nnamdi Kanu Visited Imo State by Michael004: 8:01am On Jul 31, 2017
StarBukola:
As una dey turn ham god dey make me remember a character in the novel series left behind
Omo, you set o. Those people matter weak me.
Re: Messiah Is Here? "Healings" Occured As Nnamdi Kanu Visited Imo State by Michael004: 8:03am On Jul 31, 2017
feelgoodInc:

guy stop all this rubbish, he is not a Messiah, we are not Yoruba's who worship the messengers rather than the message. this post is (please don't let me say a bad word)

but stop am, make it end. No biafran will believe this.
He must mention Yoruba, else his life will be shattered like broken glass.

(1) (Reply)

Reps Chief Whip Using His Office To Influence Appointment In Dpr (photos) / Uniabuja Delta State Students President And EXCOS Courtesy Visit To Rep Member / I Want To Go To Heaven, Says Obasanjo Punch Newspapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.