Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,373 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Julius Berger Pulls Out Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Julius Berger Pulls Out Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway (552 Views)

Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julius Berger Pulls Out Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway by comos: 8:21am On Jul 31, 2017
The Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing said on Sunday that Julius Berger Nigeria Plc had finally pulled out of work on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway as a result of delays in the payment of agreed contract fees for work already done.

Saturday PUNCH had reported that the contractor handling the reconstruction and expansion works on the Section II from the Sagamu interchange to Ibadan, Reynolds Construction Company Nigeria Limited, with Contract No. 6205, had suspended further work on the project due to an outstanding debt of N8.94bn.

source from punch Newspaper
Re: Julius Berger Pulls Out Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Honeyking(m): 8:26am On Jul 31, 2017
Hmm.... I hope it will not become an abandoned project.
Re: Julius Berger Pulls Out Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:33am On Jul 31, 2017
I dey looku and laff.RIP fela
Re: Julius Berger Pulls Out Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 31, 2017
Honeyking:
Hmm.... I hope it will not become an abandoned project.
Re: Julius Berger Pulls Out Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway by luvinhubby(m): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2017
Political comedy staged by Buhari's APC to mislead the gullible over their intention of heist of public funds frustrated by the National assembly.

The original funding arrangement was a consolidated bank facility, guaranteed by our national budget. The funding of the project is not and has never been an issue, Fashola is just looking for a way of covering his shame after he was busted by the NASS for bigotry and intention to loot.

God help my country.
Re: Julius Berger Pulls Out Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway by 989900: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2017
luvinhubby:
[s]Political comedy staged by Buhari's APC to mislead the gullible over their intention of heist of public funds frustrated by the National assembly.

The original funding arrangement was a consolidated bank facility, guaranteed by our national budget. The funding of the project is not and has never been an issue, Fashola is just looking for a way of covering his shame after he was busted by the NASS for bigotry and intention to loot.

God help my country[/s].

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Dividing Nigeria - Buhari / Omoluwabi Movement Propels Good Character Among Nigerian Youths / NADDC Boss, Jelani Aliyu Attends Kebbi State's 1st Talent Harvest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.