Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. (4636 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / UN Diplomat Advices Nnamdi Kanu Ahead Of His Invitation To UN Summit / A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by MEILYN(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2017
IPOB members deal with shoes more expensive than this. This shouldn't be a question, he was gifted by his people, period.

You guys call Kanu a scammer but he never stole from anyone. The contributions by IPOB members are used to resolve issues in the IPOB. Kanu is far better than any Nigerian politician.

Did you know Kanu employed IPOB lawyers to fight for those arrested for the cause of Biafra?

Did you know those arrested don't pay a dime or even their bail? IPOB pays for everything.

You guys are jealous.. You can never get a leader like Kanu who puts the interest of his people first.

Anyone who gets arrested for Biafra cause gets a free IPOB lawyer. I mean, you can't beat this guy..

4 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2017
omenka:
Was going through the forum's archives and came across a thread about the IPOB'S leader's dressing to one of his rallies in the SE and something caught my attention in one of those pictures.

Given how unforgiving both PDP and ipob supporters have been when it comes to fashion choices made by the current leaders of this country as they are always quick to tell us how much Buhari's shoe is worth it the millions Aisha's gown cost "tax payers", I was sorta disappointed when none of these people made the slightest attempt at telling us how much Kanu's shoes costed ipob sponsors.

Now, it should be clear insults from ipob trolls don't bother me anymore and I have developed very thick skin to them, so such would be pretty much expected here. In addition to those insults, it is my hope someone would be kind enough to give us an answer to this:

How much does Nnamdi Kanu's Zanotti shoes cost?

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I hope you take this to the fp so we can have our team of investigators give us some credible answer. Thanks.

These shoes are better grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by cursedAbiola(f): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2017
MichealMbaEmeri:

Get lost
am already lost. talk let mods fall on you grin

2 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by cursedAbiola(f): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2017
[s]
omenka:
So far, just childish tantrums and insults. Not at attempt at an answer yet.

How much did Kanu's shoe cost the ipob "dues payer"?
[/s]
another trash

3 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by cursedAbiola(f): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2017
MEILYN:
IPOB members deal with shoes more expensive than this. This shouldn't be a question, he was gifted by his people, period.

You guys call Kanu a scammer but he never stole from anyone. The contributions by IPOB members are used to resolve issues in the IPOB. Kanu is far better than any Nigerian politician.

Did you know Kanu employed IPOB lawyers to fight for those arrested for the cause of Biafra?

Did you know these people didn't pay a dime and even their bail? IPOB paid for everything.

You guys are jealous.. You can never get a leader like Kanu who puts the interest of his people first.

Anyone who gets arrested for Biafra cause gets a free IPOB lawyer. I mean, you can't beat this guy..
no mind that old man

3 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by omenka(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2017
zenmaster:

These shoes are better grin grin
They might be better, but that isn't the essence of the thread. I want to know how much that which he wore cost. smiley
Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by cursedAbiola(f): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2017
[s]
omenka:
They might be better, but that isn't the essence of the thread. I want to know how much that which he wore cost. smiley
[/s]
trash trash trash

3 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by omenka(m): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2017
MEILYN:

Did you know these people didn't pay a dime and even their bail? IPOB paid for everything.

How much does the shoe cost sir?
Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2017
omenka:
How about you focus on the COST of Fulani Herdsmen rampage in your middle-belt region ?

6 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by MichealMbaEmeri: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2017
cursedAbiola:

am already lost. talk let mods fall on you grin

Trolling is your job, work harder.

3 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:51am On Jul 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by MEILYN(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2017
zenmaster:

How about you focus on the COST of Fulani Herdsmen rampage in your middle-belt region ?
I am from the middle-belt. We disown Omenka, the Hausa/Fulani could use him for Suya for all we care. He's not one of us.

7 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2017
MEILYN:
I am from the middle-belt. We disown Omenka, the Hausa/Fulani can use him for Suya for all we care. He's not one of us.
Omenka is probably hiding in Lagos, obsessing over Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra for nothing. . .

6 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by cursedAbiola(f): 9:59am On Jul 31, 2017
MichealMbaEmeri:

Trolling is your job, work harder.
ok

4 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by chinoxstock: 10:02am On Jul 31, 2017
MEILYN:
I am from the middle-belt. We disown Omenka, the Hausa/Fulani can use him for Suya for all we care. He's not one of us.

Lol..

4 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by reality1010: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2017
omenka:
Was going through the forum's archives and came across a thread about the IPOB'S leader's dressing to one of his rallies in the SE and something caught my attention in one of those pictures.

Given how unforgiving both PDP and ipob supporters have been when it comes to fashion choices made by the current leaders of this country as they are always quick to tell us how much Buhari's shoe is worth it the millions Aisha's gown cost "tax payers", I was sorta disappointed when none of these people made the slightest attempt at telling us how much Kanu's shoes costed ipob sponsors.

Now, it should be clear insults from ipob trolls don't bother me anymore and I have developed very thick skin to them, so such would be pretty much expected here. In addition to those insults, it is my hope someone would be kind enough to give us an answer to this:

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I hope you take this to the fp so we can have our team of investigators give us some credible answer. Thanks.
ur topic would v made sense had it been u focused on NK's taste for fashions instead of loomping d issue with PDP&ipob criticizing pmb fashion.On NK taste for fashion d guy lacks d fundamental sacrifice known with ppl like Mandela ghandi etc.I guess he has. not known his focus or what he s to do.Mind u I don't dislike him just my observation.
Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by omenka(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2017
Still just insults. Not a single answer yet.
Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2017
omenka:
How much does the shoe cost?
...mechionu!I thought you hypocritically acclaimed that nothing concerns you with the peaceful agitators.Have you care to know the economic and material havoc Fulani nomads are inflicting on your people? Mr Pharisees and Saducees!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 31, 2017
omenka:
Still just insults. Not a single answer yet.
Middle-Belt is on fire

5 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by omenka(m): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2017
reality1010:

ur topic would v made sense had it been u focused on NK's taste for fashions instead of loomping d issue with PDP&ipob criticizing pmb fashion.On NK taste for fashion d guy lacks d fundamental sacrifice known with ppl like Mandela ghandi etc.I guess he has. not known his focus or what he s to do.Mind u I don't dislike him just my observation.
The question has to be predicated on a precedence, and that precedence is the PDP/IPOB's.

Still hoping a sensible PDP/IPOB SUPPORTER/BUHARI'S HATER can come up with an answer.
Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by cursedAbiola(f): 10:15am On Jul 31, 2017
[s]
omenka:
The question has to be predicated on a precedence, and that precedence is the PDP/IPOB's.

Still hoping a sensible PDP/IPOB SUPPORTER/BUHARI'S HATER can come up with an answer.
[/s]
Bloody trash

4 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2017
omenka:
We have heard Buhari wears multi-million naira shoes and his wife wears gowns affordable only to A-list celebrities like Beyonce. They both have the right to wear designer clothes and shoes just like Kanu, yet you people questioned and insulted them for so doing.

Now, if you can't question or tell us how much the leader of your course wears, then you are the hypocrit here mister.

Insults wouldn't cut it. How much does the shoe cost?
...see how he's trying to hide his igbophobic induced-DNA nature by talking quietly. Mr man, is Kanu a politician? Does tax payers money foot the bill for him? Did nnamdi told you that he's poor before unlike your god buhari that told us how wretched he was until breeze blew the fowl yansh.

6 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by omenka(m): 10:23am On Jul 31, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...see how he's trying to hide his igbophobic induced-DNA nature by talking quietly. Mr man, is Kanu a politician? Do tax payers money foot the bill for him? Did nnamdi told you that he's poor before unlike your god buhari that told us how wretched he was until breeze blew the fowl yansh.
Your diction is appalling mister. Work on it.

Bye.

Still on the matter: how much does Kanu's shoe cost?
Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2017
guterMann:
Misplaced priorities.

Your President has been away for more than 2 months,you have not asked how much is the COST of his medical trip .

The governors recently visited him with the scarce resources,you have not bothered to ask the opportunity COST of their visit.

Recently,boko haram captured NNPC workers and killed some,you have amnesia to ask the COST of defence budget.

Your state governor Ortom,'empowered' the youths with brand new wheelbarrows,you never asked the COST of your state's monthly allocation.

Fulani herdsmen have been killing and running rings in Benue and other parts of Nigeria,what is the COST of lives and property of Benue people?

OMENKA YOU ARE THE SMARTEST PERSON I HAVE MET.
You aptly described that hypocrite. Shame on him.

5 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by cursedAbiola(f): 10:25am On Jul 31, 2017
[s]
omenka:

Bye.

[/s]
Rubbish
he passed the message that's most important

you're crying that you're been raped on your own thread

foolish old man

4 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:26am On Jul 31, 2017
omenka:

It costs £44k.

5 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 31, 2017
omenka:

Bye.

go get a life and stop whining about. NK is not working under any government unlike buhari and his wife.

Shame on you agadi ekwe nka.

3 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:28am On Jul 31, 2017
omenka:

Bye.

...chai, when he has nothing meaningful to say and he has been humiliated and bruised then he resorts to his usual chameleonic nature.

4 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by omenka(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

It costs £44k.
Cool. Can you show us some proof?
Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2017
omenka:
Cool. Can you show us some proof?

4 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by omenka(m): 10:34am On Jul 31, 2017
If some people at this stage haven't realised insults don't faze me, I wonder when they would. smiley

Proof of howmuch Kanu's shoes cost is all I asked and as answer to that is all that would matter to me. wink
Re: A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2017
omenka:
If some people at this stage haven't realised insults don't faze me, I wonder when they would. smiley

Proof of his much Kanu's shoes cost is all I asked and as answer to that is all that would matter to me. wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria 2019 Update : Counting And Collation As Results Trickle In / Obidient Youths Take To The Streets Of Lagos With Loudspeakers For Awareness / Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Lure Peter Obi To Labour Party From PDP - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.