Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

My Fiancee Says I Am Not Loyal And Carin Enough - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Says I Am Not Loyal And Carin Enough (773 Views)

5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Says I Am Not Loyal And Carin Enough by ozalogbo: 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2010
I have been havin a few disagreements with my fiancee that bother on our different notions on carin, and she accuses me of not bein loyal and caring enough. Let me give an example. She visited recntly. As I was walking her to my house, she suddenly thrust her bag at me and said, 'Carry it!' She was slightly angry. She expected me to have taken her bag from her without her askin. Now get this clear: It is not like the hand bag is heavy or she is weary and needs assistance. No, she sees it from the perspective of coursy and respect. I know that this is the result of our backgrounds. She comes from a background where a mother dominate all and call the shots at home; mine is the opposite. I have unlearned some of the things i saw in my home and made a lot of compromise, but i am honestly uncomfortable with carrying my girl's handbag along the road while she walks free in the name of coursey. I need your objective view on this. I readily make adjustments, if i am convinced about an issue; otherwise, i am a firm person.
Re: My Fiancee Says I Am Not Loyal And Carin Enough by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2010
She traveled all the way to see you, a gentleman would carry her bags for her for the rest of the journey. Get it now?
Re: My Fiancee Says I Am Not Loyal And Carin Enough by daylae(m): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2010
Work on your shortcomings bro!
Re: My Fiancee Says I Am Not Loyal And Carin Enough by justwise(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2010
@op,

You don't have to be forced to carry her hand bag, heavy traveling bag? Yes its only fair u do that. She got no clue what loyality means.
Re: My Fiancee Says I Am Not Loyal And Carin Enough by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2010
She expects you to carry her handbag shocked shocked

Me I don't understand that one oh! undecided
Re: My Fiancee Says I Am Not Loyal And Carin Enough by r231(m): 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2010
handbag or traveling bag

well tell her no in a polite way
Re: My Fiancee Says I Am Not Loyal And Carin Enough by deniyor: 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2010
Tell her off in the most annoyed way possible. She won't even think of it next time. wtf
Re: My Fiancee Says I Am Not Loyal And Carin Enough by eggy(m): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2010
I personally do not see wat all the fuss is abt a damn bag afterall its not atravelling bag but a hand bag made solely4 aestetics .doubt if the manufacturer of the bag ever wanted it to be carried by a man.
but all the same if it makes her happy i'll suggest u carry it on head if possible lol.
trully belive dat the key 2 a mans happiness is linked 2 his spouses thus man jus make her happy
Re: My Fiancee Says I Am Not Loyal And Carin Enough by peelovee(f): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2010
grin She expects you to carry her handbag grin

There is nothing wrong for you to carry her handbag.
But It is very wrong for her giving you charge to do so.

grin @poster, You can do any thing for her all in the name of LOVE grin
Shine your eyes, make she no give you GHANA MUST GO (x large size) to carry for head all in the name of love grin
Re: My Fiancee Says I Am Not Loyal And Carin Enough by justwise(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2010
peelovee:

grin She expects you to carry her handbag grin

But It is very wrong for her giving you charge to do so.

grin @poster, You can do any thing for her all in the name of LOVE grin
Shine your eyes, make she no give you [b]GHANA MUST GO (x large size) to carry for head all in the name of love [/b] grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Says I Am Not Loyal And Carin Enough by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 10, 2010
What is wrong with women and their handbags? If you don't want to carry it, leave it at home.
Re: My Fiancee Says I Am Not Loyal And Carin Enough by pinkylady1(f): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2010
michelin89:

What is wrong with women and their handbags? If you don't want to carry it, leave it at home.

the thing tire me oh.

@ poster
why must she force you to carry her bag 4 her.

na real wah 4 her shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Fiancee Says I Am Not Loyal And Carin Enough by ddiamond(f): 11:39am On Feb 10, 2010
peelovee:

grin She expects you to carry her handbag  grin

But It is very wrong for her giving  you  charge to do so.

grin @poster, You can do any thing for her all in the name of LOVE  grin
Shine your eyes, make she no give you GHANA MUST GO  (x large size) to carry for head all in the name of love  grin

i concur,

(1) (Reply)

Shld I Stay Or Let Her Go / Girlfriend Demanded For A Break In Relationship / Wat Wil U Do If U Find Out:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.