Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Ladies Which Would You Choose (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Which Would You Choose (pics) (4075 Views)

10 Million Naira Or This, Which Will You Choose? (Pics) / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? / Lover Guys, Time To Choose (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Which Would You Choose (pics) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
amakadihot87:
B IS OK AS LONG AS HE HAS TIME TO PRACTISE BEDMATICS WITH ME
which one is bedmatic again ma?
Re: Ladies Which Would You Choose (pics) by jericco1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
Jodha:
Mainly B ..then a touch of A..then spicing it up it with C..then add D to complete it...

My perfect guy..

you think say you dey cook stew?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which Would You Choose (pics) by Blackhawk01: 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
LOL. My Baeby is B with a lil touch of A. kiss kiss cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which Would You Choose (pics) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Definitely B
Re: Ladies Which Would You Choose (pics) by motun2017(f): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
B
Re: Ladies Which Would You Choose (pics) by Rooneyboy(m): 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
#team B cool

#NO TIME .
Re: Ladies Which Would You Choose (pics) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
mhizesther:
Definitely B
can i send you a pm?
Re: Ladies Which Would You Choose (pics) by Nbote(m): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
All gals have an A and B on standby, whichever comes first between A becoming zuckerberg or B proposing. Most gals would easily fall for C but eventually end up with B afta a while.. Slay queens would choose C everytime while cheating with A and B... Runs gals would choose D all d way and have a B somewhere on standby...
Re: Ladies Which Would You Choose (pics) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nbote:
All gals have an A and B on standby, whichever comes first between A becoming zuckerberg or B proposing. Most gals would easily fall for C but eventually end up with B afta a while.. Slay queens would choose C everytime while cheating with A and B... Runs gals would choose D all d way and have a B somewhere on standby...
mr analyser.. I hope say nairaland dey pay you for this job sha?
Re: Ladies Which Would You Choose (pics) by Xcellente: 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
*shocked* you mean am?
amakadihot87:
B IS OK AS LONG AS HE HAS TIME TO PRACTISE BEDMATICS WITH ME
Re: Ladies Which Would You Choose (pics) by Jodha(f): 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
sunshineG:
see how you are choosing a man like you ordering for food at a restaurant grin grin

Lol..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Which Would You Choose (pics) by Jodha(f): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
jericco1:

you think say you dey cook stew?

Lol nah soup..
Re: Ladies Which Would You Choose (pics) by MrHenshaw: 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
hinky:
A with a very little touch of B

This is not Ewedu mixed with Gbegiri. So choose only one and leave anything touch of anyone.
Re: Ladies Which Would You Choose (pics) by boiz2men(m): 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
Purpletee:

No,coz geeky guys are romantic,and I love romance.

this isnt true.... all my guys are nerds and computer geeks.... they are hard core programmers.... they have zero romance and have less time for women....... You hardly hear that a wife of a programmer divorced him cos of cheating.... these dudes dont have time for their wives talk less of side chicks....... if you have seen a real computer geek... you would know they are antisocial..

P.S: yahoo boys, road side computer typists nor follow for computer geeks ooo.......... grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Which Would You Choose (pics) by iRepNaija1: 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
A person should always choose the person who respects them. Period.
Re: Ladies Which Would You Choose (pics) by Purpletee(f): 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
boiz2men:

this isnt true.... all my guys are nerds and computer geeks.... they are hard core programmers.... they have zero romance and have less time for women....... You hardly hear that a wife of a programmer divorced him cos of cheating.... these dudes dont have time for their wives talk less of side chicks....... if you have seen a real computer geek... you would know they are antisocial..

P.S: yahoo boys, road side computer typists nor follow for computer geeks ooo.......... grin grin grin

grin. your guys are the super geeky types,am talking about average nerds.
Re: Ladies Which Would You Choose (pics) by danchuzzy(m): 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
sunshineG:
see how you are choosing a man like you ordering for food at a restaurant grin grin

I taya sef... shu angry
Re: Ladies Which Would You Choose (pics) by adajoe555: 12:07am On Aug 01, 2017
A
Re: Ladies Which Would You Choose (pics) by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 01, 2017
thickminaj:
lipsrsealed all of the above grin... Now seriously... A... I like geeks.. Team sapiosexual
U really thick by d way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

[kids Stay Away] Story Of My Physical Relation With Maid 3 Years Older Than Me!! / Why Dating A Naija Female Student Is Seen As A Liability By Guys(Pictures) / Help My Female Lecturers Are Eyeing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.