Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened (105122 Views)

My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by ststyreal(f): 12:35am On Aug 03, 2017
MrMoney007:

Can you just shut the fvck up !!!
How dare you call the Op stingy, lazy fool !
Your type are still in their parents house or sugar daddy displaying their parasitic, lazy, and mentally decayed tendencies.
You call it ordinary water, you didn't read about how much he replaced the gas, with electric cooker as an alternative, with all explanations, your dead brain couldn't decipher that Op is not financially buoyant.
What a shameless thing that you are !
You mentally stinking little fool !
How can she come to the house without her husband's knowledge, and left without his knowledge.
And all you could think of is stingy.
How I wish yahoo boys will your stingy self to fortify their voodoo.
Common my friend, no need for insults. In life, it isn't mandatory that we all must share the same view but it takes a mature mind to counter the views of others constructively without recourse to insults. In the name of Jesus, I will never by use by any mortal for any evil deeds amen and same for you too. If you are not comfortable with my views, no need for insults, all you could have done was to state your own. The sister in law is a visitor and from where I am from, our in laws are pampered and cherished because we believe that ones in law is a rescuer of one when in need, hence, in laws are always respected in my place. It is the duty of the said cousin to make use of the electric kettle since she is the one living in the house and also to boil the water.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by mandeeredman(m): 12:37am On Aug 03, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Man, I, guess you are not ready for the marriage yet.
Why would you even have Intrest in d hot water issue and who boils it. What were you doing in the kitchen?
You got it wrong by telling your cuz to ask for your permission/approval.
That should been the duty of your wife. Your duty is to manage your wife and teach her while she manages others. Learn how to deligate to her.
Also try to neglect the little things.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by ststyreal(f): 12:47am On Aug 03, 2017
ebig21:

Madam I have told you my observation, you know deep inside, some people even mentioned it in the thread.
No body mentioned anything in the thread. Don't just say things for saying sake, be sure of what you say and type. I have check the said thread and read it all over again, I only requested for prayers and miracles so that my friend who promise to loan me some money which I earnestly need will not relent in giving me. I didn't ask nairalanders to loan or give me any money, so why saying I am begging indirectly Don't just say things because you want to hurt the person and at the end of the day, you will end up sinning against God. I said the Op is stingy because the said water couldn't have consumed all his 6000 naira gas at a go. At least, the sister in law is a visitor who probably may not be aware of the electric kettle, he could have just advice the cousin to make use of the electric kettle next time rather than issuing warning.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by ststyreal(f): 12:51am On Aug 03, 2017
mykel25:

This is a faceless forum.... U don't spend your time to reply everyone.... U ll be disappointed if u fig d kinda person Ure replying .... So many immature minds here no be by bn a law graduate.... Some wanna forcefully act adulthood buh u can't give that u don't ve ..a kid is a kid
Thank you my friend, I am only replying him because he said he is a learned guy and I am just surprised at how he is giving a different meaning to what I personally post.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by ebig21(m): 1:06am On Aug 03, 2017
ststyreal:

No body mentioned anything in the thread. Don't just say things for saying sake, be sure of what you say and type. I have check the said thread and read it all over again, I only requested for prayers and miracles so that my friend who promise to loan me some money which I earnestly need will not relent in giving me. I didn't ask nairalanders to loan or give me any money, so why saying I am begging indirectly Don't just say things because you want to hurt the person and at the end of the day, you will end up sinning against God. I said the Op is stingy because the said water couldn't have consumed all his 6000 naira gas at a go. At least, the sister in law is a visitor who probably may not be aware of the electric kettle, he could have just advice the cousin to make use of the electric kettle next time rather than issuing warning.
Sorry then, if I misunderstood your post.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 03, 2017
Plankton2017:
Good day fellow NL,

Please judge this case. Last week thursday my sister inlaw visited me and my wife from NYSC camp. I was shocked when I welcomed her because it was no ordinary visit. she came with a full ghana must go. We greeted and I got to know that she escaped from camp due to the tough tasks on camp. My wife never told me her sister was coming to stay. We have lived amicably till yesterday.

My lil cuzin that stays and helps us with chores was mandated by her to cook 2 big pots of water for her to bath. I scolded my cousin and told her why didnt she use the electric kettle so as to save gas which we just replaced with 6k. I now gave her a warning that whatever my inlaw wants that she should ask me 1st. I even got to know that my wife lied to me that her parents knew she left camp. My wife heard our conversation and started antagonizing me that why did I tell my cuz to always ask me b4 she obeys her sister. she was shouting at the top of her voice even my inlaw could hear. This angered me and I shouted back and told her to leave my room. she continued shouting and even slept in the sitting room as I slept alone.

This afternoon while working on my computer for hours I came out of the room only to find out my sister in law has packed her things back to her NYSC camp without telling me but my wife knows....I am slatted to officially do my white wedding next saturday. I just feel down because we quarell too much and my wife talks in a domineering way. I have warned her about it and I do not want to turn a woman beater. Any quarell we have she tells her parents and siblings which make them never free with me and act cold towards me. Damn it! pls advice me
communication is key. Tell her what you want and listen to get defense with an open mind. If it is still not making sense to you, tell her what you want again and listen patiently to what she wants or has to say. Also, go for counseling and actually listen to what the counselor says.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:33am On Aug 03, 2017
coolcatty:
U need to stamp your feet down.... Personally I will advise you to halt the wedding plans for now... The woman in question is domineering... Insulting, I can bet she is ungrateful too and doesn't respect you... Trust me you will eventually be forced to beat her and the society will brand you a woman beater...

The signs are all there... There is no respect for you from your woman and her family.... People have been in this kind of situation and are regretting it.

Pls halt the wedding for now.

u ryt
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Omola8(m): 7:16am On Aug 03, 2017
The handwriting on the wall
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Dino98: 7:34am On Aug 03, 2017
jashar:
you're not yet married.
you're living together.
your 'future sister-in-law' even had the effrontery to pack load and come stay with you guys.
her parents know you're not yet married and they let another child of theirs come and live with you.
there's a young child also living with you and getting certain impressions.
Na wa ooo...

Asin!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by GabdelandAgro(m): 7:39am On Aug 03, 2017
Plankton2017:
Good day fellow NL,

Please judge this case. Last week thursday my sister inlaw visited me and my wife from NYSC camp. I was shocked when I welcomed her because it was no ordinary visit. she came with a full ghana must go. We greeted and I got to know that she escaped from camp due to the tough tasks on camp. My wife never told me her sister was coming to stay. We have lived amicably till yesterday.

My lil cuzin that stays and helps us with chores was mandated by her to cook 2 big pots of water for her to bath. I scolded my cousin and told her why didnt she use the electric kettle so as to save gas which we just replaced with 6k. I now gave her a warning that whatever my inlaw wants that she should ask me 1st. I even got to know that my wife lied to me that her parents knew she left camp. My wife heard our conversation and started antagonizing me that why did I tell my cuz to always ask me b4 she obeys her sister. she was shouting at the top of her voice even my inlaw could hear. This angered me and I shouted back and told her to leave my room. she continued shouting and even slept in the sitting room as I slept alone.

This afternoon while working on my computer for hours I came out of the room only to find out my sister in law has packed her things back to her NYSC camp without telling me but my wife knows....I am slatted to officially do my white wedding next saturday. I just feel down because we quarell too much and my wife talks in a domineering way. I have warned her about it and I do not want to turn a woman beater. Any quarell we have she tells her parents and siblings which make them never free with me and act cold towards me. Damn it! pls advice me
if u av paid her dowry, that's the main marriage, u are married already, forget white wedding. she is already ur wife, marriage is for life, I will not advise u to divorce her, but just talk to her, dialogue with her to honour and respect u, if she still stubborn, continue to manage her like that, u Don carry am already. May God help u
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by MielBaker(m): 7:44am On Aug 03, 2017
I can't feel it but I understand your frustration.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by pumpingmachine: 7:46am On Aug 03, 2017
I'm married and, OP, I will give you just two advices.

1. If your wife does not obey you, does not respect you, lies to you and values her own family members more than you, you are in big trouble. You should leave if you can. Trust me, don't take the advice of Nairaland's Karishikas and Slay Queens serious. You know what you want in a wife. Whether they agree with you or not, it is what you want and no one can change that. If you are not getting what you want, either quit now or do number two.

2. You should only stay in the relationship if you can regain the control in the marriage. Once again, ignore the Slay Queens and Nairaland feminists. It is your house, your life and your wife. You should have a frank discussion with her with a peace offering of course, a gift she wants should be okay. Take her out to a nice restaurant and have a frank conversation. Tell her how you feel, what you want her to stop doing and why it is very important to you that she take you more serious than her parents and siblings. If she tries to interject, tell her with a straight face that you have to get a lot of your chest first.

She will promise she will change and that's something you should hold on to. Be affirmative and stand your ground. You shouldn't allow her to press your mumu button until you're sure and convinced that she gets you.

If you marry her and she continues her drama, talk sense into her head again. If she refuses to change, just get her a tiring job (the 7am - 9pm) type and live your life as you like. Or find a job in another city and come home on weekends only.

It is well my guy. I had it rough initially in my marriage but things are really smooth now, I know you will be fine. You sound like you love her and you just want the family drama out of your marriage. I get you, I totally do. Don't mind the insults here. It's your life. It's your wife. It's your house. It's your gas. You have the right to decide how things go in your home, it's your God-given responsibility as the man in the house.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by energylee(m): 7:47am On Aug 03, 2017
yomi007k:
cheesy

I stake a thousand bucks .....as in ehn...I jus pity d poor dude.

Well am staking 10000 bucks, no harm and offense buhhhh the man is a goner. waiting to hear the ' THE RETURN OF MY SISTER IN LAW' story.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by toprealman: 8:01am On Aug 03, 2017
Gourdoinc:
when you marry her, manage her till she gives you the kids you want, then if her character hasn't improved, fall out of love with her and whatever she does again will never bother you no more. woman can only bother you as long as ur in love with her
For the sake of the kids, please drop this selfish idea....suits only the man, albeit short term.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Wolfbrother(m): 8:14am On Aug 03, 2017
Plankton2017:
Good day fellow NL,

I take God beg you, no marry am, if she can make decisions like this and then scream at you even when shes in the wrong when youre not married, imagine what she will do when you're married
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by jashar(f): 8:18am On Aug 03, 2017
mayoor15:
Think OP is igbo and must have done traditional wedding, his white wedding is the one coming up

ehen? ok ooo.... nsogbu a di if that's the case.

smiley
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by jashar(f): 8:20am On Aug 03, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Madam, this is not the issue you were asked to address...what's wrong with you angry

Daddy, i'm cold, the rain is too much. That's what is wrong with me. Lemme go and drink hot coffee, maybe i'll feel better.

undecided
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by yomi007k(m): 8:20am On Aug 03, 2017
energylee:

Well am staking 10000 bucks, no harm and offense buhhhh the man is a goner. waiting to hear the ' THE RETURN OF MY SISTER IN LAW' story.

I dey tell u
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by jashar(f): 8:21am On Aug 03, 2017
sddiamond:

who told you that they're not married? na must say person go do church wedding? Once you don pay dowry, my brother you've married says the bible.

ok
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by whatsupbitches: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2017
gaventa:
Is your Wife from Anambra?
Hahahahahah What about Anambra girls? are most of them really domineering? I've heard that as a joke but tell me bro.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:42am On Aug 03, 2017
Jahblessme:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gosh!! where do i start from What kind of local story is this?

1. Your wife should have discussed with you first before her sister visited you both-she was very wrong but everything after that made you look so petty.You were counting water used to bathe and asking your cousin helper to report to you first? If she wants to eat eggs will that also be reported to you?Do you also measure yam with ruler in your house?
Your actions have sown a very bad seed - belittling your SIL & your wife.I do not blame your wife for being very angry but she should have cooled off first and expressed her annoyance to you without flaring up.

Just a quick question OP,if your sister visits and your wife tells your little cousin to report to her first before doing anything she asks for nko?How would that sit with you?Just know your wife will never forget,be ready for your siblings to recieve the same hot soup grin

Yes,you should have been told before her sis landed ,but the deed had already been done.You should have controlled yourself instead of acting like a miserable being.What did your SIL do wrong?she probably thought she was coming to visit human beings who would treat her well not knowing her husband is a hot water measurer
Best approach would have been to discuss the issue with your spouse quietly.See disgrace! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Your wife raised her voice,you raised your own too,asked her to leave your room.'Yoour Room'??!!! i thought you both are married? I cant even believe what i'm reading here.
In the same sentence you talked about not wanting to be a woman beater.I do not see any reason why beating should come into this abi you normally beat or you were raised by a beater?Violence should not be an option.ah ahhh!!!

Both of you displayed shameful behavior and i don't blame your SIL for leaving,you disgraced her infront of your cousin helper,you disgraced your wife,your wife as disgraced you & you have made her feel unwelcome. Tueh
She will go and tell the story to family members who already don't like you and you will officially enter hate list with tattered reputation.

Please do the world a favour and delay this wedding till you both learn to behave like adults.

If you want to be the leader of your home you must learn to conduct yourself with dignity and self respect.You have to lead by example.
Discussions can be had without raising of voices.If your wife starts to shout,tell her you won't listen till she calms down and addresses you like an adult.I also expect her to do the same to you.That way you both will learn to trust each other and start building your little unit,she will also stop seeing the need to tell every little deed to her family as you will become her best friend and confidante.

Normally you should be in honeymoon phase but you people are already acting like cat and dog.
Good luck o.

By the way the way you worded little cousin and 2 big pots are you trying to imply that the girl is too little to do chores in general or specifically chores for SIL? If she is little,ideally she shouldn't be in your home doing housework.

excellent analysis. Jahbless you brother.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2017
@op

You are in for it man. Now you need some marriage survival guide for this kind of marriage. Quote my post to let me know you are ready to hear these survival guides.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Vonwolf(m): 8:59am On Aug 03, 2017
Plankton2017:
Good day fellow NL,

When you get married to a woman that does not understand the concept of marriage and still feels her family is more important than her new home, then you will have to be more careful. I'm sorry to say that your wife is not yet mature to give you what you want in marriage and i cannot advise to back down on your scheduled wedding but bet me, she has more up her sleeves and if you do not enlarge your capacity to tolerate her then your marriage with her would be what you never expected.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by AdeKamal(m): 9:00am On Aug 03, 2017
Jahblessme:

Am i supposed to take the sabi sabi as insult? grin
Why should he undermine his wife in such a manner?His wife yelled,yes but where did she 'command' him?
I believe that when people get obsessed with control issues they are usually insecure.
If you are confident in yourself ,make logical decisions and act mature,you will earn and command respect without uttering a sound.

Women should wise up..later now, they'll say the man is looking up and down.. Women and some of their evil powers.. Imagine a corper leaving camp.. As if that's not enough, coming to her sisters house where d husband is around and she'll be wearing those expository NYSC attires.. Will she not eat..
Who'll provide the money..
The gas who'll carry it.. And who'll pay for it..
The money for the food, repair of materials in the house.. Buying of mattress for the visitor sister and other things like that..
Small time, they'll ask for ds TV money to watch Africa magic and Zeeworld

Later, they'll be saying equal treatment..the Man will now start having high BP or be staying late in office

And also d family.. Since x years they've not done wedding.. That's why I like yoruba Muslims.. Short and sharp.. Cook jollof rice and carry your wife home

Nigerians let's be good to ourselves and pray hard..
In Nigeria, it's not easy to be a man but we're hopeful
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by osolife2020(m): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2017
Plankton2017:
Good day fellow NL,

brother this is serious, you can pause the wedding for the main time. I take your time to think about what will happen in the future. you don't marry out of pity.. know what you are about to enter. thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by sfinkzslot(m): 9:26am On Aug 03, 2017
sfinkzslot:
A broken courtship - even if its a day to marriage is better than a broken marriage, a broken marriage can lead to eternal damnation
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by MrMoney007: 9:28am On Aug 03, 2017
ststyreal:

Common my friend, no need for insults. In life, it isn't mandatory that we all must share the same view but it takes a mature mind to counter the views of others constructively without recourse to insults. In the name of Jesus, I will never by use by any mortal for any evil deeds amen and same for you too. If you are not comfortable with my views, no need for insults, all you could have done was to state your own. The sister in law is a visitor and from where I am from, our in laws are pampered and cherished because we believe that ones in law is a rescuer of one when in need, hence, in laws are always respected in my place. It is the duty of the said cousin to make use of the electric kettle since she is the one living in the house and also to boil the water.
You handled me very well, I must admit. But one thing you can never reverse is an utterance or statements. Maybe you were under the influence of sleep or should I say unthoughtful irrationality to dish out a sectional and 'genderic' judgement, simply because you refused to think things through before typing, but what you typed represents your perception even if your mindset is nurtured on the contrary.
These are the offences of the woman you overlooked or rather kept a blind eye on;
> She never communicated her sister's coming with her husband.
> Her sister in line with his in-laws have cold relationship with the Op.
> The sister-in-law left without any regard for the husband by not informing him. Where I come from, good behavior is a virtue, as long as you are in someone's else's roof, he has to know your moves, especially if you are still dependent, over that, he is the custodian of your safety and the answerer of your escapades when the need arises.
> The wife raising her voice on her spouse is okay, spouses should quarrel for a healthy cohabitation, but raising her voice to the hearing of a third party is a No No.
> She is the one that is petty for divulging her marital information to her people.
> And, which brother-in-law in his right senses will support his sister-in-law to illegally evade camping and seek refuge in his house. That makes her a criminal, or even promiscuous, with reference to the male camp officials that may have granted her the escape.
> You didn't talk the part of disrespect.

As for the man;
> It's pretty revealable that he is still a low income earner. His supposed wife as he put it, portrays wastefulness and flamboyant lifestyle.
> He made a mistake of not consulting his wife about the water issue, but still, why should the wife concede to quarrel and fights as the best way to solve the problem that she discovered covertly?

I've many things to type but let me hold it here. All I can tell you is this, with this economy, when you start fending for yourself, you'll be more experienced.
Untag Op as stingy, you don't know him, extravagance is not a yardstick to measure benevolence.
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by whatsupbitches: 9:34am On Aug 03, 2017
Cuteamigo1:

grin that light at the end of the tunnel might be an incoming train.
Hahahahhahahahhaha my stomach, dude you are funny like a mofo grin grin grin grin grin an oncoming train that will crush the shiii outta him lol. Witty ish

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by waluga(m): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2017
Jahblessme:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gosh!! where do i start from What kind of local story is this?

1. Your wife should have discussed with you first before her sister visited you both-she was very wrong but everything after that made you look so petty.You were counting water used to bathe and asking your cousin helper to report to you first? If she wants to eat eggs will that also be reported to you?Do you also measure yam with ruler in your house?
Your actions have sown a very bad seed - belittling your SIL & your wife.I do not blame your wife for being very angry but she should have cooled off first and expressed her annoyance to you without flaring up.

Just a quick question OP,if your sister visits and your wife tells your little cousin to report to her first before doing anything she asks for nko?How would that sit with you?Just know your wife will never forget,be ready for your siblings to recieve the same hot soup grin

Yes,you should have been told before her sis landed ,but the deed had already been done.You should have controlled yourself instead of acting like a miserable being.What did your SIL do wrong?she probably thought she was coming to visit human beings who would treat her well not knowing her husband is a hot water measurer
Best approach would have been to discuss the issue with your spouse quietly.See disgrace! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Your wife raised her voice,you raised your own too,asked her to leave your room.'Yoour Room'??!!! i thought you both are married? I cant even believe what i'm reading here.
In the same sentence you talked about not wanting to be a woman beater.I do not see any reason why beating should come into this abi you normally beat or you were raised by a beater?Violence should not be an option.ah ahhh!!!

Both of you displayed shameful behavior and i don't blame your SIL for leaving,you disgraced her infront of your cousin helper,you disgraced your wife,your wife as disgraced you & you have made her feel unwelcome. Tueh
She will go and tell the story to family members who already don't like you and you will officially enter hate list with tattered reputation.

Please do the world a favour and delay this wedding till you both learn to behave like adults.

If you want to be the leader of your home you must learn to conduct yourself with dignity and self respect.You have to lead by example.
Discussions can be had without raising of voices.If your wife starts to shout,tell her you won't listen till she calms down and addresses you like an adult.I also expect her to do the same to you.That way you both will learn to trust each other and start building your little unit,she will also stop seeing the need to tell every little deed to her family as you will become her best friend and confidante.

Normally you should be in honeymoon phase but you people are already acting like cat and dog.
Good luck o.

By the way the way you worded little cousin and 2 big pots are you trying to imply that the girl is too little to do chores in general or specifically chores for SIL? If she is little,ideally she shouldn't be in your home doing housework.

is like yuh are the ANGERED WIFE or the SISTER-IN-LAW...with the way yuh personaliZe.the matter...I believe if its yuh,yuh will even leave the guy house with ur sis...

So the question must the lady act as dominant in the relationship even when yuh are not married yet?

I see a so called "slay queen" behind this comment.

yuh called someone yuh don't even know petty,even if he his, what's your concern, na advice he asked for not backlash...yuh retarded, brainless aproko...your type even can't keep there own relationship but putting blame on other persons....go get life
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by DOZIE2COOL(m): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2017
Prov21:19 It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.
My dear a broken R/ship is better than a Broken MARRIAGE, since you guyz aint WEDDED yet.
If u can look into the future now, and see that you both can't achieve Greatness n Destiny together, but rather Breakdown & Destruction, Why marry her.
Be Wise!!
Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by whatsupbitches: 9:53am On Aug 03, 2017
Guyman02:

I faced a similar situation and in her moments of anger she even hit me severally and the day I retaliated she spun it around and made a gentle me to look like a dictator after informing her family. I tried to explain but her mum even called me a liar and that spoilt our relationship to this moment.
It's so bad that her family knows how much she has in her bank account than me, and my family members are not wanted in our house but her own relations come at will even when she seldom help out in the family financial projects including the kids school fees and house rent putting a lot of strain on me and my income.

I won't advice anyone to go ahead and marry a woman who has no respect for him if you know that you can't stand emotional abuse from a wife. It will surely take a toll on you as time goes on.

Bro God bless you and give you the strength, I saw a thread about " what is the reason why you haven't got married" and guys were giving the secondary reasons mostly the things that are not the most important things when it comes to marriage. I used to be scared of marriage based on what the marriage of today entails and how many of them end up in the court system and how the women turn into monsters and slowly kill the young man that married them.
Some guys stop giving a fk about the girl that the married but what about your kids? you married an unfit lady and made her your wife don't you know that it is going to affect and influence you children? especially your daughters? your daughter are likely to end up acting like her.
I fk around and shiit but lord knows I haven't seen the right lady to marry but yet two of them that top two are pressuring me about marriage and how suitors are coming for them and yet I haven't seen the maturity, the knowledge, the tolerance ( i tested them and their outburst was crazy) and I know myself.
When I love I'm ready to put my life on the line for the lady I will call my wife, I'm a ride or die G and ready to do whatever I can to protect, care and make/keep her happy and what I realized is that when girls notice that they try to manipulate you to get you to do whatever they want.
I'm looking for the chick, the ride or die chick that understands what it is to be a "lady", that got my back, will be real with me and not manipulate me to get whatever she likes at anytime. A lady that can be straight with me, just tell me. If I got it and you need it with good reasons then I'm going to give it to you.
Respect and all the stuff a man needs coming in an unconditional way, not because I give you money or if you disrespect me you know it will be hard to get money from me. An unconditional love you know but its starting to look like its a fantasy man.
Like such chicks don't exist anymore, I don't to marry and endure. I want to enjoy every moment of it though we will have arguements and stuff but at the end of the day we will communicate in constructive ways.
Well let me just stop here though.
A wife is supposed to be your most trusted ally,
she cooks for you
feeds you
knows your weakness
know when you sleep and wake and many more things about you that others don't know
If an unreasonable female gets all this power from you, the man is doomed
That's why I'm trying to see if the lord can also help me to get that ride or die lady that I'm to build life with as a team and enjoy wonderful and lovely life together.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2017
whatsupbitches:
Hahahahhahahahhaha my stomach, dude you are funny like a mofo grin grin grin grin grin an oncoming train that will crush the shiii outta him lol. Witty ish
you garit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / Infant Formula. Sma Gold & Nan. Which Is Best? / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.