Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees (2379 Views)

CI / Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by MobileGees: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Legal Stuffs
This document's Copyright 2017 is owned by me, MobileGees, All Rights Reserved. This document is for private use only. Do not place this document on any website without prior permission from the author (hey, that's me!!!). If you want to post this document on your website, ask the author first, and wait for his answer (which, frankly, will likely be "Yes"wink. Anyone posting this document on their website without permission will... Will... Will face a real legal issues and I won't rest until I bring the blogger or person down if all else fails, I will resort to using Sango or Amadioha grin and you know all these gods are fast and swift in their judgements, na go dem they hear them no dey hear come so don't try me grin. All jokes apart, Do not copy this documents or parts of it without informing me.

Disclaimer All characters in this story are purely fictional and any resemblance to anybody living or dead is coincidence

1 Like

Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by MobileGees: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
This is my first story and still a newbie writer so constructive criticisms is allowed and appreciated.
Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by MobileGees: 8:40am On Apr 28, 2018
 CHAPTER ONE: THE BEGINNING

It's been six hours since I've been tied up in this forest with a cause I know nothing going of. Its already dark and the moon wasn't shining at it peak today it was as if it was shy to shine it light on earth.

Hunger, thirst, fatigue, fear was the mixture of feelings I was getting right now. Since I have been tied here, I've tried every possible means to untie the rope but it's been futile. I had screamed as much and as high as my voice could get but had no luck; as expected no one responded. What would anyone be looking for in the middle of the forest at night anyway.

The croaking of frogs, chirping of birds, rustling of leaves had been my companion for the six hours I've been tied in the forest. It had really been a cold, long night and I was already too tired to shout anymore, my only hope now lies on the rare probability of a hunter to pass by and save me from this misery.

I've heard stories of how they say the forest is haunted, different stories from different people

"They are just stories"

It wasn't as if I believed in such things anyway, I never believed any of those stories told by those illiterate delusional people, the only thing I'm scared of is the wild animals and the venomous snakes that definitely roam the forest.

Even if things aren't looking good, I took a moment to admire the beauty of nature,the thick brown forest was a woody heaven, The morning stars peeped down at me like silver asters, glinting and shimmering. They looked happy in their solar-silver isolation it would have been a perfect picnic date with my school crush Jessica, the dark haired, round faced, pink lips beautiful girl in my school. Seeing her smile kind of makes my heart stop, the funny part is a badly as I crush on her I have not spoken to her in my entire life. I have been always shy around girls - especially the beautiful ones. I can't believe how in my current situation I'm thinking about a girl who doesn't even know I exist, I should be thinking on getting of this forest!

All of a sudden, the forest was oddly silent. No bird chirping, no frog croaking, just silence. That was strange because just a moment ago the forest was filled with noise of animals and now the forest was silent. My eyes began to scan the forest in search of the cause of the sudden silence in the forest but all I could see was tall grasses and trees nothing more.

I was about to take the silence as nothing when suddenly a sudden rush of wind blew across the forest. It's was as if storm was coming. I closed my eyes to avoid the razing sands from entering my eyes.The wind blew furiously for more than two minutes blowing everything in its path, it was as I lifted a Nigerian hurricane was about to begin, just like the wind came it calmed.

I looked around the forest now scared. Scared of what had caused the sudden gush of wind in the forest but I saw nothing. I was still looking around the forest when I saw a man-like or rather a standing animal figure raced past the tall grass. I wasn't sure of what I saw since it was dark and the figure seemed to have moved in very fast pace.

"Was it an animal? Or a Hunter?"

I couldn't tell for sure, the only thing I was sure of is seeing a figure run past the grass.

"Hello. Is anybody there?" I decided to call for help hoping it was an hunter running after a prey.

"Somebody help me please" I shouted again but the forest remained silent.

I tried to loosen the rope but it was just as futile as before. I looked around the forest if I could see what it was but saw nothing.

I was about to scream for help one more time when I saw an animal or should I call it a human? Coming out of the tall grass, moving towards me.

it was as big as a bear I could have call it a bear but it stood in a crouching position taking a closer look at the thing, I noticed It' skin was smooth and slimy, it head looked a human being head but the the rest of the body was something else's, too big to that of human and moreover it's slimy skin was reddish brown. The thing stared at me viciously like an animal ready to devour.

Fear struck my spine, I wanted to scream for help but I was too afraid to do so.

I just looked, frightened knowing I had just met my end.

Quote of the episode: I saw an animal or should I call it a human?

2 Likes

Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by MobileGees: 8:54am On Apr 28, 2018
I began to tremble furiously as the "thing" drew closer making a low growl. I noticed the rope I was the rope that I tried effortlessly to untie had suddenly been untied, how it got untied I don't know and I didn't want to know, all my mind and instinct was telling me was "RUN! RUN!! RUN".

I got up as quickly as I can and began to run opposite the direction of the monster. But the "Thing seemed to be faster, before I could take ten steps the thing had double crossed me, standing right in front of me. I stood paralyzed with fear as I began to pee on myself unconsciously. I cold see its face clearer now it has red bulged eyes it was as for his eye ball was going to pop out of its head, his taurine eyes were glittering with hostility . They were as wild and fearsome as any bull. It body reeks of an odd disgusting smell.

In a swift motion the monster clasped its long sharp claws around my neck and lifted me up one handed like paper. It's claws clinged tight around my neck it grip was so tight that I began to choke, I struggled to free its claws from my neck but his grip was just too strong. I knew it wouldn't take the thing more than a snap of finger for it to take the breathe of life away from me.

"Kraken stop!!" I heard another voice from the middle of the forest say I couldn't see who it was because he was putting on a hood. "We got other things to do, let's go before the Watchers arrive".

The thing loosened it grip, made a low growl and dropped me on the ground. Immediately, it vanished with the hooded man in the midst of the grass. I looked in dismay as I lay on the floor holding my sore and bruised neck.

"What the hell was that" I whispered after gaining enough breath.

As if I had seen enough, there was another gust of wind again in the forest. I looked toward the direction of the wind and saw three very old women appear like, the three of them looked so much alike and wore a dirty black wrapper standing with the help of a stick.
The odd thing about them was that they spoke in uniform.

"Thompson Gilbert, you have been ordained by the Watchers to your great destiny to be a Krogue. You have been chosen and must hereby fulfill your duty as a Krogue" The three women said and vanished into the thin air. Immediately they said this the energy in me drained off and I fell unconscious.

2 Likes

Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 28, 2018
It's been six hours since I've been tied up in this forest with a cause I know nothing going of. Its already dark and the moon wasn't shining at it peak today it was as if it was shy to shine it light on earth.

How did he know it was six hours? Did he have a wristwatch? How could he see his wristwatch when he was tied up?

Suggestion
Judging by the sun setting in the sky, it has been hours...

Grammar correction
It's already dark...

The croaking of frogs, chirping of birds, rustling of leaves had been my companion for the six hours I've been tied in the forest.

Repetition, you've already mentioned the six hours in the first paragraph. Unnecessary.

They are just stories
Internal thoughts ought to be italicized.

Even if things isn't looking good

Even if things AREN'T looking good.

You have some errors in punctuation and grammar, but the story is looking good.

Looking forward to the next installment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello. I design ebook covers for only one hundred naira ₦100. PM me or check my signature.

I will design your cover in 12 hours flat or it's free. Satisfaction guaranteed.

I can design covers for the following:
•Amazon
•Barnes and Noble
•Kobo
•Apple Store
•Draft2digital
•SmashWords
•Okadabooks
•Inkitt
•Blurb

https:///2348027329239

Payment can be made through any of the following:
•Bank transfer.
•Airtime credit. VTU and pin
•Payoneer
•Skrill
•Neteller
•Perfect Money
•Bitcoin or any crypto currency of any kind.

If you would like to see my portfolio, check my my nairaland thread on my signature. If you want to chat on WhatsApp, https:///2348027329239

You can also quote me.

2 Likes

Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by Ann2012(f): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
Well done MobileGees, keep the updates rolling
Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by Vulcanheph(m): 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
More
Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by MobileGees: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Freebiez:

How did he know it was six hours? Did he have a wristwatch? How could he see his wristwatch when he was tied up?

Suggestion
Judging by the sun setting in the sky, it has been hours...

Grammar correction
It's already dark...

Repetition, you've already mentioned the six hours in the first paragraph. Unnecessary.

Internal thoughts ought to be italicized.

Even if things AREN'T looking good.

You have some errors in punctuation and grammar, but the story is looking good.

Looking forward to the next installment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello. I design ebook covers for only one hundred naira ₦100. PM me or check my signature.

I will design your cover in 12 hours flat or it's free. Satisfaction guaranteed.

I can design covers for the following:
•Amazon
•Barnes and Noble
•Kobo
•Apple Store
•Draft2digital
•SmashWords
•Okadabooks
•Inkitt
•Blurb

I can also format your documents to epub and mobi formats.

Payment can be made through any of the following:
•Bank transfer.
•Airtime credit. VTU and pin
•Payoneer
•Skrill
•Neteller
•Perfect Money
•Bitcoin or any crypto currency of any kind.

If you would like to see my portfolio, check my my nairaland thread on my signature. If you want to chat on WhatsApp, my number is in my signature.

You can also quote me.

Thanks a lot for this
Your criticism is invaluable

1 Like

Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by MobileGees: 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
Vulcanheph:
More
Ann2012:
Vulcanheph:
More
Update ready
Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by MobileGees: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
Few days ago
"Listen jew, you will do what we asked you to do or you will face the punishment of the Axe-boys" A boy twice my size with a huge scar across his face said.

This was the third time they would be coming to threaten me but this time around, they didn't come only to threaten me but to assault me since they had just beaten me mercilessly.

Ever since I got to the university and mistakenly became roommate with a cultist, I have been pestered by his cult gangs to join them. They've came to me with so many advances which I've been able to decline or rather escape them. But recently things was getting complicated as they've threatened to kill me and today they had done more than talking, they had shown they could really kill me they had beaten me to show they were really serious.

I've tried reporting to the V.C but I was advised not to bother because it was rumoured that the Axe-boys had powerful connections, connections that probably reached the V.C.

Quotes Of The Episode: they've threatened to kill me and today they had shown they could really kill me
Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by MobileGees: 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
It all began on a particular day when I got to my hostel and surprisingly met the door of my hostel unlocked (I had just moved out of my former hostel when I heard that my roommate was a cultist).

Curiously I entered the room and saw five boys sitting comfortably on my bed as if they own the place three of them were holding axes while one was holding a gun, among them was my ex roommate also holding an axe. I stood frozen, speechless.

What were cultists looking for in my room?

One of the gang members who was my ex roommate stood up gently and walked towards me "Gilbert my man, don't be be afraid we are just here to talk"

"You only came to talk and you came to talk with axes and gun?.. that's a relief"

"Gilbert" He continued "Like I said we are just here to talk, we came to give you a fantastic offer" He stopped and looked at his other gangs they nodded towards him in approval - approval of what I didn't know- "As you would have known we're are axe-gangs and being your roommate I realized you have potentials" He walked further towards me, he was now so close to me that I could feel his breath on my body. And he whispered "We want you to become one of us. We want you to become an axe-gang"

My mind began to pound at what he had just said, asking me to join a cult?.

Never!

But I knew I had no say in this, they might have called it an "offer" but in his tone, I could tell they weren't giving me an option.

There was silence in the room. I could feel the rush of fear in my body. I had been warned several times of not joining a cult and moreover I was a Believer[/i]and I had no intention of joining a cult, I just wanted to stay low, get my degrees and leave the school, I wasn't planning for this. I didn't need anyone to tell me the implications of joining a cult.

[i] Death

"if you join us boy you will have power, you wouldn't be scared of anything. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity if I were you I wouldn't even think twice about it" he tapped my right shoulder lightly.

"But you aren't me"

They was another silence in the room. I looked at each one of the armed men their axes was still new and shiny. I was timorous and tried to hide my fear. I hope I had done a good job in hiding my fear.

"I know this came to you all of a sudden so I would give you time to think about it" He looked at his gang member "Musa can you remind me of what happened to the last guy that rejected our offer?"

"He's dead, he's now dining with his ancestors" The boy who I supposed to be Musa smiled sheepishly.

"So think well so you don't meet the same end as the last boy" my ex roommate said and gestured to the other guys "Let's go"

The message was loud and clear, I either join them or die.

Quote Of the Episode "you came to talk with axes and gun?.. that's a relief"
Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by MobileGees: 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
 Comments Are Highly Appreciated 
Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by ashatoda: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
You are doing great please continue
Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by Highbeepeeh(m): 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
Mgees, pls don't join them o, since u know the reward is death.

1 Like

Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by MobileGees: 7:14pm On May 10, 2018
ashatoda:
You are doing great please continue
Ann2012:
Highbeepeeh:
Mgees, pls don't join them o, since u know the reward is death.
Vulcanheph
Ann2012

sorry for the late update
Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by MobileGees: 7:16pm On May 10, 2018
I was going for lectures on this particular day when I sighted my ex roommate the cultist, I was in a really bad mood today and didn't want any trouble so I tried to avoid him by moving the opposite direction. But unfortunately he sighted me first.

"Hey Gilbert my man" He said stretching his arms towards me. I just looked down.

He noticed the way I looked at him "You don't need to be scared I'm a human being just like you"

"I'm not scared" I replied.

On a normal day I wouldn't have replied but I was sober today and was not going to take to their threats anymore.

"Okay if you say so" He stopped to look around making sure no one was in a hearing distance. "Have you thought about the axe-gang offer?"

"Yes I did"

He smiled towards me "So you've agreed to join?"

"No..... I'm not joining your stupid cult" I didn't know where the new confidence came from.

His smile immediately turned to a frown. He scratched his nose and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Take your dirty hands off me" I barked

He looked at me oddly, the perfect description for the look on his would have been "angrily-surprised" but I wasn't sure that kind of word existed.

"Who are you talking to like that abi you dey mad? " He said and immediately hit me in the stomach. I felt dizzy immediately, before I could recover he hit me again I felt straight on the floor.

Before I knew what's up hes gang members came from all corners, it was as if they've been hiding before, without even asking questions they joined in beating me. They beat the crap out of me till I passed out.

And that was when I woke up in the forest I was tied in.

"You think say we dey play abi" one them said as he kicked me.

"o boi you get mind oo you dare mess with axe-gang?" Another boy said and drew an axe out of his shirt "Abi make we kill am now?"

"Hey guys calm down" my ex roommate said "We stick to the plan remember what the boss said, let's just tie him here and leave his fate to the wild animals"

That was how I got tied up in the middle of the forest.
Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by MobileGees: 7:37pm On May 10, 2018
PRESENT
The man brought me to my hostel and left without uttering a single word, I thanked him as he left.

Not long, I was visited by my "only“ friend in the University, Samuel. We greeted each other and he took his seat.

"What happened? Is it those axe-gangs again" Samuel asked

I nodded in reply.

"We must find something to do fast or......" He stopped and looked at the bruise on my neck, "what happened to you there?"

I felt the urge to tell someone what had happened and Samuel was the only person I could tell since he was my only friend .

"I got attacked" I said. "I got attacked by a beast"

"Do you mean a wild animal?" Samuel said.

"No not an animal" I paused as fear struck my spine as my mind flashed back to the encounter. "It was a monster......A big scary monster"

"Are you serious" Samuel said with indifference.

"Yeah I saw a monster in the forest"

Samuel immediately burst into laughter. I tried to find the humour in what I just said but found none.

"Oh lord this boy will not kill me ooh so you mean you saw a monster? " there was mockery in his tone. "Do you think you are the first person to be tied in the forest by the axe-gang?" He paused and continued "Just one night in the forest and you are already seeing monsters what if you were tied up for two days you will start seeing Jesus" He continued laughing.

"I know what I saw" I said

"O boy forget that one jor, you were just being delusional due to the stress you faced. Sleep and don't bother yourself."

Was I being delusional? Obviously not the memory of what happened that night was still fresh in my head. It was real!.

I understood why he couldn't believe me, if I were in his shoes I wouldn't believe it also.

For days I couldn't sleep as I was afraid. I was afraid the beast might come back and probably just kill me this time. With fear I couldn't sleep. I tried not to think of what happened that night since it always got me scared but the memory just keeps haunting me, not to talk of the odd headache that had been disturbing me recently, headaches that got worse as each day passed. Even if I've used medicine to suppress the headache it just keeps getting worse. The only thing about the headache was that it comes once in a while.

I was not feeling well yet but I knew I had to attend lectures, I had missed enough classes already. I dressed up for lectures and left or lecture. On my way to the lecture hall, I was ambushed by the axe-gang again.

"I see you're back from your vacation to the forest" one of them said and they all laughed. The one who had talked moved closer to me and held my neck "We give you 7 days to decide.... If them born you well, if you no say na your mama born you no join the axe-gang" He threw me on the floor and they left.

Lectures had been boring as usual, throughout the class I just kept staring at Jessica my school crush, she wore a pink fitted gown and unlike most of the high classed ladies she wore less makeup and she was still darn beautiful. Every boy in the University chased after her and I wondered how many boyfriends she was going to have.

In what seemed like years the class ended I wanted to wait for Samuel but the headache was back l again, and since Samuel was nowhere to be found, I went home.

The week was one of the worst weeks of my life. I've been having an abnormal headache, been assaulted by the axe-gang not to talk of the insomnia I've been having since my encounter with the monster, the little time I luckily slept I was always disturbed by nightmares.

I woke up one night after having nightmares I checked the time it was 1am, I went to the toilet, coming back I noticed the door was unlocked which was surprising to me since I remembered locking the door the night before I slept.

Not minding the situation, I went to lock the door. Before I could go back to bed I heard the creak of the door , I looked back and saw that the door was opened again I looked around to see if it was some students playing pranks - but who could be playing pranks at 1am - I saw no one. I was about to go lock the door when I noticed that I couldn't move, my body was frozen!! I tried to move my arms but I couldn't move, seeing my present predicament, I tried to scream for help but my voice was inaudible it was as if I had been paralyzed. That was when fear began to creep into me.

1 Like

Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by MobileGees: 12:11pm On May 11, 2018
pls show some love by commenting or at least liking it.

it will encourage me to post regularly
Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by devilmaycry1(m): 2:03pm On May 11, 2018
nice start cant wait for it
Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by ashatoda: 9:54pm On May 11, 2018
This is what we call ghen ghen. mobilegees come and continue quickly cos you have got me salivating
Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by MobileGees: 1:34pm On May 16, 2018
The only part of my body that seemed to be functional was my eyeball. I scanned the room with a stiffed neck but found nothing, suddenly, I heard a soft gust of wind in the room, I navigated my eye towards where I had heard the gust of wind and found a White-man standing near the door five feet away from me. I wasn't sure how he got there.

"Gilbert, do not be afraid I'm not here to hurt you" He said gently and placed his hands on my shoulders. Immediately I felt free and was able to talk again.

"Wh.... Who are you?" I said with fear - who wouldn't be scared I just saw a man magically appear in my room!

"I am Malcolm and I'm going to be your trainer" The man was probably an European with the way he talked.

"Trainer?" I scoffed

"Yes Gilbert,you should have realized by now you have a a responsibility of being a Krogue it is my duty to train and teach you how to use you powers"

"He just said my name? How did he know my name"

"Powers? What power I have no power and I'm not a Kraig or whatever you just called it. You must have mistaken me for someone else" I moved away from him.

"There's is no confusion here Gilbert Thompson you are now a Krogue you....."

"I said I'm not! " I interrupted almost shouting.

"You need to calm down, remember I'm here to help you" He moved further towards me.

"I'm fine and I don't need your help" I moved farther from him.

"Are you sure you don't need my help, your headaches do you think they are normal? It's a sign of you becoming a Krogue"

I had a hard time believing him but how did he know I was having headaches and how did he know my name?

"You know I'm having headaches?" I asked rhetorically "How can I stop it?"

"It's up to you how soon you want it to stop" He said "Beginning your training will relief you of your pain".

I looked at him for a moment and thought about Nigerian movies, this was how they initiated them into joining cults. They might be some truth in his words but I would rather die than sell my soul to the devil.

" I don't believe you, I am not joining any secret devilish cult" I said holding my stance, the fear in me was beginning to diminish.

"Gilbert I don't have much time" He said looking at his wristwatch "We don't work for the devil..... We work against the devil"

"Why should I believe you?" I said

"You don't" He said coldly "Just remember, if you don't learn how to control your powers it controls you and in return consume you"

This statement got my ears up "Consume me? Do you mean I would die?"

"That is if you don't learn to control it...... Once it you are ready meet me at the place it all began" He said and disappeared into the thin wind.

Krogue? Powers? I was not only hearing things, I was in fact seeing things. In my very eyes a man had just disappeared.

Was this real? I was confused, I didn't know what was real anymore.

It all seem like a nightmare which didnt seem to be ending soon.

Quote Of The Episode " if you don't learn how to control your powers it controls you and in return consume you"

1 Like

Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by Afz9095(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2018
Mobilegees I can see you are trying to update but the anti spam bot is banning you , pls mail the mods
Cc :divepen1

1 Like

Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by devilmaycry1(m): 5:52pm On May 17, 2018
thank for the update
Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by MobileGees: 12:37am On May 21, 2018
Afz9095:
Mobilegees I can see you are trying to update but the anti spam bot is banning you , pls mail the mods
Cc :divepen1

How did you know?
Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by MobileGees: 12:39am On May 21, 2018
devilmaycry1, ashatoda, Ann2012
updates ready
Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by MobileGees: 12:40am On May 21, 2018
 CHAPTER THREE: THE SUPERNATURAL REALITY

I was woken up by a pang of hunger, I remembered I hadn't eaten the previous night not because I wasn't hungry but because I was out of foodstuffs, the whole money on me was what I used to rent my current apartment and couldn't call home, the only person left for me was my step-mother.

A woman who doesn't even care if I lived or die. I lived in polygamous family and since I lost both my father and mother in a car crash, she had taken the responsibility of taking care of me, not voluntarily but rather forcefully.

Even if I knew there was no foodstuff available, I checked every container as if expecting food to magically appear inside them.

I was still searching when suddenly the headache struck me again, much worse than the previous, it was so bad this time that I passed out.

I awoke still in my room, foggy headed, I knew I had to do something I heard tried seeing the doctors but they all said I was perfectly fine, my pastor had also prayed for me but it didn't change anything. I thought again of what the white-man had said "if you don't learn how to control your powers it controls you and in return consume you"

What sort of cult is this?

Whatever type of cult it was I knew it was deep and serious more serious than the axe-gangs. My life might have been in misery but I wanted to live, I need to find a solution to this headache before it consume, since he said I should meet him "In the place it all began" and I figured this whole oddity all started the day I encountered the monster.

Were they related?

I couldn't know for sure unless I visited the place.

Even if I had doubts of going I didn't have a choice rather than to comply. I was going to die anyway.

I went to the spot I was tied on by the axe-gang not knowing what to do next.

How would he know I was here?

I stood filled with nostalgia of what happened that night, I had tried my possible best to shut the memories of that night, but now they memories just rushed in.

I became frightened and decided if no one shows up in the next ten minutes I would leave.

I waited fifteen minutes and was about to go when someone tapped me from behind. It was the white-man.

"I knew you would come" The white-man said "Follow me".
Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by Afz9095(m): 5:03am On May 21, 2018
MobileGees:

How did you know?
very easy to figure out, it shows you are the last person that post here but your post was not visible
Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by devilmaycry1(m): 10:29pm On May 21, 2018
thank for the mention nice part u get
Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by devilmaycry1(m): 10:31pm On May 21, 2018
thank for the mention nice part u got their
Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by MobileGees: 4:55pm On May 22, 2018
He moved towards a path in the bush and quickly I followed.

"Hey white man" I said as I tried to keep up with him. "You said I was a Krogue, Who are the Krogues? What's their duty? Who do they work for? After all I need to know what I'm getting myself into".

"Krogues are powerful beings tasked with the duty to protect the world. We've got different names and definitions of what we are "He stopped and looked at me "Not to confuse you, you could think of us as the angels of God".

How worse could you confuse me than tell me I am just about to become an angel of God

"I thought angels were meant to be divine beings with big fluffy feathers" I said.

He laughed "Those are myth boys"

"So what......"

"Shhh" He interrupted

"We have arrived" He said as he stopped.

"Arrived where?" I looked around trying to see anything worth noting in the environment but found none, all I could see was just trees and grasses.

He didn't answer my question.

He drew some sign on the floor and began to say some words in a language I couldn't understand.

After he finished those words a strong wind blew across the forest for minutes. And I saw three women appear thesame iwomen I had seen the night I had encountered the monster in the forest.

Like that night they all spoke in uniform, in a language I didnt quite get. The only thing i understood from their conversation was "Krogue" "Gilbert Thompson" "Krogue". The rest was just not understandable but i looked pretending not to be as dumb as i felt.

The three women perform some sort of annoitment on me saying some sort of weird language and drawing signs my body with some red substance which I didn't know what was inside. After they finished their anointment a surge of electricity passed through me and i staggered for balance feeling dizzy. I also noticed a change in my body system i now felt as light as a feather, what the women had done to me i dont know but I noticed a change in my body.

The three women then circled me and started saying words in the same language which I still didn't understand.

Suddenly the forest began to look spin. First slowly then gradually it began to spin faster and faster, so fast that I began to feel dizzy. By the time the spinning stopped I had collapsed on the floor. It was as if my stomach was in a state of tumoil and was going to puke.

"Hey thats ramarkable, most people do vomit in their first time of coming here due to the spinning and dizziness I'm impr........."

He hasn't finished talking when I started to throw up, I was holding it back before and couldn't hold it much longer.
Re: The Krogue Chronicles (Action, Supernatural, Adventure Thriller) - MobileGees by ashatoda: 5:33pm On May 22, 2018
what will he puke this is double punishment. mobilegees I an following

(1) (2) (Reply)

Story, The Hiddens / Erotic Story Of How Mezie Slept With A Married Woman / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.