Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids (12305 Views)

Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day / Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) / SA Fitness Trainer, Spahle Mpisane Bares Breast For Her Umemulo Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by freemeicid(m): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
Beautiful bride-to-be bares br**st in stunning photos with her bridesmaids

Baring breasts in South Africa by their Zulu girls is not new as it is their tradition for various functions.

This beautiful Zulu bride, Sbahle Mpisane bared her bre**t during a photoshoot with her bridesmaid who were covered up.

check link below for more photos
http://truevibes.com.ng/beautiful-bride-bares-breast-stunning-photos-bridesmaids/

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by Marcus2(m): 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
She is really pretty.

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by skelewu404(m): 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
R u kidding me
Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by jaksmillioniar: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
jayceon zarzar lionessza nomfanelo99 d tin luk too sweet I wish am in south africa

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
nice tip

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by Jostico: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
she's indeed a pretty one but that tradition is a dirty one
Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by Ehiscotch(m): 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
She is practising an eighteen century tradition but is using social media.

She is so pretty.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by BreezyCB(m): 12:26am On Aug 01, 2017
Mo for ooooooohhhh
Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by ibkkk(f): 4:29am On Aug 01, 2017
She's gorgeous.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by madone: 4:51am On Aug 01, 2017
Pretty but the Brea...st has no self esteem any more

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by escapefromusa(f): 4:55am On Aug 01, 2017
cry
Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by roland2rule(m): 5:25am On Aug 01, 2017
The breast has been injured severally by guys...just like rope embarassed... Phobia to stand
Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by Lionessza(f): 5:44am On Aug 01, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
jayceon zarzar lionessza nomfanelo99 d tin luk too sweet I wish am in south africa

Lol, I will send you a bride from Zululand don't worry grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by Lionessza(f): 5:45am On Aug 01, 2017
Ehiscotch:
She is practising an eighteen century tradition but is using social media.

She is so pretty.

Lol, it's nothing to write home about where she's from Noone cares.
Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by Lionessza(f): 5:46am On Aug 01, 2017
Jostico:

How's that tradition dirty?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 01, 2017
Its normal der. So y report it. Craze for traffic ehn
Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 01, 2017
Zulu girls..

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by ITbomb(m): 7:27am On Aug 01, 2017
Thank gods say dem no dey force girls to bare breast here cos we can't bare the sights of slippers and fallen angels

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by ReubenE(m): 7:46am On Aug 01, 2017
Beautiful lady but the breasts look offensive though
Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by hernandson(m): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2017
please which one of them is the bride?, hope its not the one with a grandmothers breast ooo

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by Nomfanelo99(f): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2017
jaksmillioniar:

lol you guys n breasts
Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by rattlesnake(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2017
Les breeast
Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by Nomfanelo99(f): 8:21am On Aug 01, 2017
ITbomb:
Thank gods say dem no dey force girls to bare breast here cos we can't bare the sights of slippers and fallen angels

no one is forced to do anything.
Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by Nomfanelo99(f): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2017
Jostico:

dirty how?
Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by moshood521: 8:30am On Aug 01, 2017
C as d every dan flat sef....
Let mr jst b goin b4 smbdy call me bad belle
Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by Martin0(m): 8:30am On Aug 01, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

dirty how?
oh my jeezz where have u beenshocked
Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by Nomfanelo99(f): 8:38am On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
oh my jeezz where have u beenshocked
lols around. Haven't been active for a while. how are you?
Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by DerrickOfficial(m): 8:44am On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I will send you a bride from Zululand don't worry grin
lol, I need one too tho wink grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by clerkent(m): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2017
the girl is pweety but that bweast have seen better days you have to lift it up from the source before you sxuck it

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by Martin0(m): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

lols around. Haven't been active for a while. how are you?
yeahgrin I hope u will spend enough time with us this time!grin
Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by Generalwoodz(m): 9:11am On Aug 01, 2017
Olympus has fallen

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride-to-be Bares Breast In Stunning Photos With Her Bridesmaids by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
yeahgrin I hope u will spend enough time with us this time!grin

I will Martin . see you around

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Quarter Awards WINNERS / Clitoris: The Only Organ Whose Sole Purpose Is For Pleasure. (pics ) / The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.