Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Nigeria Justice Minister,mike Aondoakaa(aka Anaconder) Hiv Positive? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Justice Minister,mike Aondoakaa(aka Anaconder) Hiv Positive? (2278 Views)

James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" / New Wikileaks Revelations Implicates Aondoakaa, Julius Berger Etc. / Aondoakaa Gets 2-yr Ban ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Justice Minister,mike Aondoakaa(aka Anaconder) Hiv Positive? by volasunkan: 12:33am On Feb 10, 2010
i visited saharareporters and i read this comment about the justice minister.about the 'mentalo',i was wondering if this info is relevant or true,and when did psychosis,as alleged by this commentator,become part of the "harvest' of diseases presented in PLWHA.could it be space occupied lesion (SOL)in the cerebrum?
Abdulmalik said:
Too BAD! Its a clear sign that Aondoakaa's HIV status is degenarating into a MENTALO state. He's lost his sense of logical reasoning and begining to speak off point. Come to think of it, it is his Benue brother that he impose on Yar'Adua that is holding forth at NAFDAC, so is he planning to falsify documents and claim it was done by Dora? He should resign and go to pay attention to his health. In any case Good reason will prevail on Jonathan to disolve the FEC tomorrow - EFCC be on the whatch out for before Aondoakaa disappears into tin air.
Re: Nigeria Justice Minister,mike Aondoakaa(aka Anaconder) Hiv Positive? by Recardo(m): 12:44am On Feb 10, 2010
Who be abdulmalik that we do not know and why would his comments be so important?leave matter jare. Think of better things.
Re: Nigeria Justice Minister,mike Aondoakaa(aka Anaconder) Hiv Positive? by edoyad(m): 1:01am On Feb 10, 2010
The STD i know that can causes the degenerative condition that Aon has is syphilis. It is the same thing that Alcapone had before his death and i have reason Aon is exhibiting symptoms of it.
Op what is it you said Dora did at Nafdac ?
Re: Nigeria Justice Minister,mike Aondoakaa(aka Anaconder) Hiv Positive? by volasunkan: 1:18am On Feb 10, 2010
@ edoyad,it was AON that said dora did sometin @ nafdac.yea i know of syphilis.Wen aondoakaa talks,there's a white foamy exudate around his lower and upper lips,if this commentator is right,then it could be mild side effects of some of the ARVs.I know viruses cause space occupied lesions in the cerebrum,i was privileged to see a CT scan of SOL just 2 days ago,coinincidentally,it was that of an HIV PATIENT in coma!
abdulmalik,obviously is a nigerian,possibly of northern origin like aondoakaa,(remember abdulmutallab),he comments regularly on sahara reporters,while i do not support his rationale for disclosing the hiv status of AON,but my brother,if you know nigeria,people at the 'top' in nigeria are connected and they kip a dossier of one another,imagine AON threatening DORA with wot she 'did 'in nafdac!
Re: Nigeria Justice Minister,mike Aondoakaa(aka Anaconder) Hiv Positive? by tundewoods(m): 10:33am On Feb 10, 2010
I demand evidence that Aondoakaa is not HIV Positive,therefore i am giving a 7 day ultimatum do him to produce his HIV status test reports undecided

(1) (Reply)

Yar Adua's Purported "Return": Matters Arising / Goodluck Jonathan Daughter Kidnapped? / FG Awards N2.6bn For Voter Cards To An Unknown Company With A 3-page Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.