Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React (24494 Views)

"David's Mother Was A Harlot" - Apostle Suleman. Funmi Iyanda & Nigerians React / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube / Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by iluvdonjazzy: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2017
great
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2017
foolish scammer
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2017
Lol, the last comment in the pic got me real bad..Haha
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by ebukahandsome(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2017
Lukmann1:
All this igbo people is just dumb, Africans with diabolic things

I just weighed your grammer and concluded that your brain is already filled with rotten gworo. you have never made any meaningfull comment since i know you.you better tuck your tail inside or i will personaly cut it off and give you to eat

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by omeokaa2: 11:16am On Aug 01, 2017
I know where he has his powers. THE WHITE HANDKERCHIEF
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by delishpot: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2017
This trick don dey old na
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2017
Lukmann1:
you are just so foolish. Why should you tribalize the issue ? Stinking Abok1 like you even talks negatively about igbos.
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Pain(m): 11:40am On Aug 01, 2017
OLD TRICK
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Tonynelson(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2017
So na newly Dem burry d money because na polymer money I d see oo.. Dis pple sef..
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Wait oooh ,
Is this not the same pastor that resurrected the dead undecided

Ahbi I'm seeing double ni?
naah he's the new chairman of #doubleyourhustlecrew
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by MiguelKingII(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nigerians reacting to everything on social media like acid and base reaction grin grin
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by streets2empire: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
May God help us all. Evil everywhere

Meanwhile read this article: Why I will never marry a slay queen again: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=2422
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
huche:
Lol
Nigerians are no longer gullible.
Recession don make everybody brain begin work grin grin

The internet and social media also helped out greatly. Na small small sha grin
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Fuckingmallam45(m): 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
zcee:
aboki what concern igbo people with this post now, is it only igbo people that are involved in this type of issue... Borrow sense small nw
But if it's a Yoruba pastor u we b d one shading them afonja
Hypocrite at it peak.
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Lukmann1: 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
ebukahandsome:

I just weighed your grammer and concluded that your brain is already filled with rotten gworo. you have never made any meaningfull comment since i know you.you better tuck your tail inside or i will personaly cut it off and give you to eat
sense is missed in your brain, barawo.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Lukmann1: 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
Daguccizgreat:
you are just so foolish. Why should you tribalize the issue ? Stinking Abok1 like you even talks negatively about igbos.
you can killed yourself. I didn't care.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Realist1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
So the man also resurrect the dead? Now he come detect 10naira note hidden in the soil,come add small convincing back up story to take garnish the 10naira note discovery scam. Bravo!

Upon all the powers you and your fellow pastor mates way una dey show to get for this country,Boko Haram still dey kill people about since 2009. D way I take see una finish eh.

My deep gratitude goes out to the galant soldiers both young and old that have lost their lives in this Boko Haram war.I say thank you,for you guys are my personal Jesus you guys actually died for me so I can live.Rest in peace
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Pharaoh9(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lukmann1:

Fvcken tribalist!
Can't even make good sentence
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by hokafor(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Haha, don't be decived. I have seen more convincing games, all na arrangee.
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Lukmann1: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Pharaoh9:

Fvcken tribalist!
Can't even make good sentence
move ahead boy
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lukmann1:

you can killed yourself. I didn't care.
Just Imagine your grammar. Akuya
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by redsun(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Melancholy generation
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by ebukahandsome(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lukmann1:

sense is missed in your brain, barawo.

Another grammatical blunder. My son, it should be "missing" not missed.. your english teacher must be ashamed of you. Smell out of here and remember to recover your brain from that pvssy you hide it.. . Onye nzuzu
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Henrydboss: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Pls does anyone know any university offering aeronautical engineering in Nigeria?? I recently applied for mechanical engineering in fupre but I don't know if they offer it as one of the final year options areas in mechanical engineering any fupre mechanical engineering student in the house thanks

1 Like

Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by bravejoel(m): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
system21:
Fake pastors everywhere. When ll Nigerians/Africa wakeup from slumber
[color=#990000][/color]is he a pastor or herbalist
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by zoneboy: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
Henrydboss:
Pls does anyone know any university offering aeronautical engineering in Nigeria?? I recently applied for mechanical engineering in fupre but I don't know if they offer it as one of the final year options areas in mechanical engineering any fupre mechanical engineering student in the house thanks

Kwara state university. They offer it and are accredited
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by blank(f): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Did anyone notice that the place was already marked? See the two vertical marks on the wall. And his cutlass was directly in between.
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Topgainer: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
The Jesus that will nullify a charm by exhuming it must be an impostor. How can the most powerful man that ever graced the planet earth need all the time in this world to dance around with a Shovel for the sake of a buried charm? And the Holy Ghost had all the time to lead a procession to dig out a Fetish buried by the Devil before it could be destroyed.

I saw a thread where this same fellow staged the resurrection of a lady. There is freedom of religion but there should be regulations. The mockery of Holy things by the False Prophets is at an all time high. Could this be the abomination of desolation talked about in the Book of Daniel?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pope Francis Tests Negative For Coronavirus, Italy Report Says / Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign / 5 Of The World’s Most Feared Secret Societies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.