Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React (24475 Views)

"David's Mother Was A Harlot" - Apostle Suleman. Funmi Iyanda & Nigerians React / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube / Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by OneHead: 7:25am On Aug 01, 2017
A Nigerian Pastor who oversees Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention Deliverance Ministry, Onitsha, posted a video of a Charm he purportedly dug up in someone's compound somewhere in Nnobi, Anambra state, and got an un-wishful response from facebook users..

Read his post...

OH MY GOD! WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING. I went for family deliverance in Nnobi in Anambra state and I discovered this tthat something was buried inside the compound..A woman buried 10 naria to tie the success of this family so that no members of this family will be 10 naria richer..they will live and die in poverty (WICKEDNESS OF THE WORLD# I called the woman out and she confessed and asked for forgiveness...God delivered her and liberated the family..I PRAY FOR YOU TODAY THAT ANY EVIL MAN OR WOMAN PLANING YOUR DOWNFALL I COMMAND FIRE FROM HEAVEN TO CONSUME THEM IN JESUS NAME..AMEN

watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMDil8QfB6Y

SEE MORE FACEBOOK COMMENTS

http://www.naaija.com/2017/08/pastor-deliverance-min-posted-video/

Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by SexyNairalander: 7:27am On Aug 01, 2017
booked

Fake pastors everywhere, this set of devils always end up destroying homes all in the name of gaining some thousands

and to our gullible Nigerians please this pastors are toping their games make we sef shine our eyes

it's not a crime to experience a miracle or a healing but it should come from the right source but unfortunately this so called fake pastors are not making the good once known

am outta here

21 Likes

Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by smartty68(m): 7:29am On Aug 01, 2017
I call this sort of men of God "Herbalist Pastors".

* Their mission is to perform miracles that has little or no effect in your life..
* Destroy your home and relationships with love ones
* Above all, extort money from you and then ridicule you completely.

Fear them!

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by heykims(m): 7:37am On Aug 01, 2017
Another deceptive scheme by d scammer pastors

1 Like

Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Ehiscotch(m): 7:37am On Aug 01, 2017
So you mean that none of the family members has ever earned N10?

I hate all this men who rubbish Christianity all in the name of popularity.

Don't we love to just blame others for our misfortune here in Africa.
Some far away uncle, mother in law, aunty,grandmother or neighbour - every one but us.

We'd rather want to pray for manna to fall on us than work hard for it.

Whenever we don't succeed someone has to be spiritually responsible for it.

Our mentality and psyche needs check.

20 Likes

Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Evablizin(f): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2017
What God will Judge is so many.

Did the pastor wash the #10 after digging it out from the soil?like that sister said the always dig out charms from ground during raining season.Nonsense judgement will start from the house of God

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Jabioro: 8:07am On Aug 01, 2017
Defrauding peoples mind,capturing their feeble minds and rendered their heart useless against the rightful owner is an easiest thing to do, in as much as you can be trickier...forget the rest.. What's is the essence of digging out the charm, the impacts and.. seen the Pastor. himself you will know he is of yahoo plus.. Odiegwu!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2017
Wait oooh ,

Is this not the same pastor that resurrected the dead undecided

Ahbi I'm seeing double ni?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Lukmann1: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2017
All this igbo people is just dumb, Africans with diabolic things

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2017
Na the pastor plant am there..
Unravel all the mysteries of photography. For only photographers.

Check www.fototech.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2017
Thank God my people's eyes are opening gradually to these fraudsters.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by MARKone(m): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2017
Same actor that "lay" on a fat woman and she came back to "life". God indeed is patient and merciful.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Denko2721987(m): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2017
Was expecting them to dig up banana undecided
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by sunshineV(f): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2017
Yahoo pastors everywhere. Mtcheeeeew grin

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by awillabo: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2017
H
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by awillabo: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2017
This guy must be am actor
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Markfemi: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2017
Land of rising poverty
Land of narcotics
Land of rituals
Land of Fake ritualistic pastors

Biafra I hail

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2017
Religion scam, when naija christians go wake up.
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by williamz01(m): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2017
wehdone sir
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by obyno2017: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2017
Don't be surprise he's the one that put the money there,i have heard countless of this their fake unearthing of charms in families. The have destroyed many families...BE CAREFUL PEOPLE.
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by adetayo234: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2017
Each time Jesus performed miracles, he would say "make sure you tell no one." but this one has already posted miracle on YouTube. Is he publicising Christ or publicising himself?
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by williamz01(m): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2017
cool
sunshineV:
Yahoo pastors everywhere. Mtcheeeeew grin
big head
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Denko2721987(m): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2017
Was expecting them to dig up banana probably lost in the dirt after missing its initial target undecided
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by ipobarecriminals: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2017
lipsrsealed Igbos and fake/counterfeiting
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by maxiuc(m): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2017
Dem don go plant am for there

Anyway days are bad anything can happen

Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Kobicove(m): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2017
I'm sure the charm was planted there by the pastor's associates undecided
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2017
Lol
Nigerians are no longer gullible.
Recession don make everybody brain begin work grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by Sirambassador(m): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2017
Stupid man parading himself as a pastor..
sad
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by system21: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2017
Fake pastors everywhere. When ll Nigerians/Africa wakeup from slumber
Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by zcee: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2017
Lukmann1:
All this igbo people is just dumb, Africans with diabolic things
aboki what concern igbo people with this post now, is it only igbo people that are involved in this type of issue... Borrow sense small nw

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React by jonnytad(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2017
Its better to stay on the fence on this. ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Antagonists Of The Gospel Of Infinite Grace; Answer This Question!! / Is Abortion Right In This Instance? / Is It Right to Worship The Picture Of Brian Deacon(Jesus)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.