Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

How To Register And Participate In The Ongoing Customs E-auction - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Register And Participate In The Ongoing Customs E-auction (2149 Views)

Who Has Won Nigerian Customs E-auction Before(the Genuine)? How Was The Process? / People Are Winning Cars/ Containers In The Ongoing Customs Auction / Public Notice - Nigerian Custom Service E-auction Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Register And Participate In The Ongoing Customs E-auction by shaqur231(m): 7:47am On Aug 01, 2017
Hi everyone, today i am here to inform you about the present E- Auction going on. Yes, E- Auction, the Nigerian Custom presently is auctioning items ranging from containers to vehicles of various kinds.

The Nigeria Customs Service informed the general public about its readiness to deploy the e-auction platform via https://app.trade.gov.ng/eauction as from 1st July, 2017.

As we all know some of us are finding it difficult to register and take part in the auction, here is a step by step process on how to successfully register and participate in the auction.
Kindly visit the link below to see how http://stunbichinvestment.com/step-by-step-guides-on-how-to-participate-in-customs-e-auction/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Register And Participate In The Ongoing Customs E-auction by mikeayus(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2017
i used to think things like dis are scam ooh...pls are the cars nigerian used or seized tokunbos?
Re: How To Register And Participate In The Ongoing Customs E-auction by shaqur231(m): 8:37am On Aug 01, 2017
Some are Tokunbos while some are seized nigerian used

(1) (Reply)

My Nissan Primera Does Not Accelerate Beyound 40 Km Per Hour / Help! My 406 Is Jerking With Black Smoke Coming Out From Behind / Clicking/Ticking Noise From Front Driver Side Camry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.