Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Jeezz! My Sister Was Raped Yesterday. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jeezz! My Sister Was Raped Yesterday. (1051 Views)

Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist / "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) / How My Sister Was Sexually Violated By A Doctor At Alimosho General Hosp Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeezz! My Sister Was Raped Yesterday. by Buchi95(m): 8:38am On Aug 01, 2017
My kid sister was raped yesterday. It was horrendous, and I am currently ferocious!

How did it happen?

She went to visit a friend. Male friend; unfortunately she felt the bloke was responsible. But she was wrong.

When she went, there were people at home, but while they were together, they all left home.

So according to her, he began pleading for sex. She refused. Told him he didn't budget for that.

Immediately dude turned into a monster, persisted, and forcefully pushed himself on her.

She tried fighting him, but he was stronger.
He forced his way in, had his way and after 15 minutes, he was done.

He began apologising, that he was sorry. It won't happen again. That it's because she's beautiful. He began crying. He pleaded.

My kid sister feigned being cool. Left his house and came home.
I noticed she was sobbing and had a gloomy aura; and this was unusual. So I asked her, and after sometime she opened up.

HE RAPED ME!

I raged!
Who is he?
Where is his house?
How did it happen?

Folks, I immediately called the SARS group in my place. Went to the house; luckily we found him about leaving. Yesterday was that day his stars kissed a mixture of coma and toilet.

The SARS group beat the hell out of the beast. I actually joined hands, I slapped him over 30 times and seeing him, you'd know that torture was care compared to how he was handled.

I used pepper; Cameroon pepper; ground one. I mixed it with Aboniki and rubbed lavishly on his penis and balls. While rubbing it, I held his scrotum and was nudged to crush his balls immediately. Honestly, I used the finger and crushed one of his balls.

The whole street was watching like it was a movie making.
While I put the guy through all these caring gestures, yes, caring. One animal from the crowd said:

“Na just because of rape wey you dey treat this guy like this..the girl no enjoy am?”

I was fuming.
I turned and landed him two faced slap with my hands on his right and left cheek at once.

The police arrested him for that statement; insinuated he was a rapist.

I already called a lawyer; my friend. Told her everything and she came around.

At this time, my sister was already taken to the hospital for care.

So we took these boys to the police station; the rapist and the guy who validated his actions.

I felt this fury to constantly hit him till we got to the station. No. I didn't want to kill him, but wanted him to feel intense pain. INTENSE PAIN. and even if he dies, I don't care. Rapists are demons.

So at the station, the statement was made, my sister came back and gave her version. Everything was documented and the rapist was put in the cell.

I asked the police men to dump him in the worst conditioned cell; smelling like hell and toilet, probably a den of mosquitoes and rodents. He was dumped there, still with the pain and torture of the Aboniki mixed with Cameroon pepper.

We left.

Last night, his family members have called me begging. That they'd pay 300,000 for his bail. Folks I do not care. We don't want.

By next week, that boy will be charged to court. No bail. He'd to charged to rot in the prison and in his next life he won't ever even have an erection, talk more anything else..

Lo and behold, at this point I woke from the hallucinations of my mind.
Woe unto to guy that'd rape my sister. I can't even verbalise the treatment he'd be given.
For the minutes when I imagined these things, I expressed real anger at each scene, talk more when it's real. My anger will destroy that animal before he gets to prison.

Rape is a terrible crime. And anyone who can forcefully have sex with a woman is a beast.
Any man who's a rapist can kill. Yes, if you can forcefully have sex, what's the difference between that and forcefully taking my life?

It is animalistic to retain erection on top a woman who's crying, panting for rescue, and shouting to be freed. Anyone who can do this has no form of humanness in him and deserves the most gruesome death.

Rape cannot be justified. A rapist will rape you even if you're on Hijab. It has nothing to do with dressing. So would we justify someone stealing my TV because my room was open?
Why justify rape on the grounds of ‘she didn't dress well?’

Like I said,
The devil has punished whoever will rape my sister. I am not praying for such, but if I ever find you, you'd never prefer life to what you'd be subjected to.

The only thing that makes sex beautiful is the mutuality of consent. If consent is one sided, then it's not just rape. It's death.

Being a man doesn't give you whatsoever right to deserve unrestricted access to a woman's vagina. Even if she's walking around naked, keep your dick in its place.

Her vagina is not your inheritance, ask your father.

You may SHARE.

Written by
Solomon Buchi Bartholomew
Life Coach/Motivational Speaker

3 Likes

Re: Jeezz! My Sister Was Raped Yesterday. by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jeezz! My Sister Was Raped Yesterday. by NwaAmaikpe: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2017
shocked

Even if this is just a hallucination which will eventually come true.

What did your sister go to visit a man for....
If no be fvck dey hungry am?

Is she a child, she didn't budget for sex but she stayed back with him when everyone had gone.

To think she even calculated how long he lasted on her....shows she was in a relaxed, calculated state.
I'm sure she even moaned and orgasmed.
It was just guilt and remorse that got the best of her when you saw her sobbing...nothing more.

It's also a shame that the police will manhandle someone just based on a mere allegation. This will never happen in a civilized country.
You deserve to be arrested for such brutality you meted out on that young man.
Also, you just showed us your type... Arresting an innocent bystander just because of his condemnation of your brutality.

My man, if a girl comes to your house; she has just one thing in mind...for you to do her.
Don't be a Jew man, they might resist a bit for you to believe they are decent and not cheap but a real man knows the difference between "NO" and "ooh no, no"
Use your rod and part her red sea.
If not the same girl will run you down in front of her friends calling you a Jew gay man wey get only mouth and no action.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeezz! My Sister Was Raped Yesterday. by Jostico: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2017
you're not alone bro
Re: Jeezz! My Sister Was Raped Yesterday. by johnwizey: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
We dey wait make u show ur stupidity as usual

1 Like

Re: Jeezz! My Sister Was Raped Yesterday. by Buchi95(m): 8:44am On Aug 01, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Jeezz! My Sister Was Raped Yesterday. by itchie: 8:44am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is here, it's about to happen

1 Like

Re: Jeezz! My Sister Was Raped Yesterday. by Jeffrey12(m): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2017
Bros collect 300k make you forget matter, the guy don rape her finish...you can't undo that.....grin lipsrsealed cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeezz! My Sister Was Raped Yesterday. by faspa: 8:47am On Aug 01, 2017
nawa o
Re: Jeezz! My Sister Was Raped Yesterday. by ellagabs(f): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2017
i luv d way u imagin tins, nice 1.
Re: Jeezz! My Sister Was Raped Yesterday. by Evablizin(f): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2017
Too bad
Re: Jeezz! My Sister Was Raped Yesterday. by Evablizin(f): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2017
Mehn this stori make sense die especially the beating part.
Re: Jeezz! My Sister Was Raped Yesterday. by propzncribz: 9:10am On Aug 01, 2017
Instead of you to imagine how your sister will marry Dangote's son, na rape you dey imagine. Smbh

2 Likes

Re: Jeezz! My Sister Was Raped Yesterday. by pyyxxaro: 9:11am On Aug 01, 2017
Congrats lipsrsealed
Re: Jeezz! My Sister Was Raped Yesterday. by Cholls(m): 9:14am On Aug 01, 2017
propzncribz:
Instead of you to imagine how your sister will marry Dangote's son, na rape you dey imagine. Smbh
My brother na so e EASY

Re: Jeezz! My Sister Was Raped Yesterday. by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe my hero!!

1 Like

Re: Jeezz! My Sister Was Raped Yesterday. by GeneralOjukwu: 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rape is a terrible experience for a woman.

Men shouldn't be joking about it because though it might be rarer here in Africa, but some gays rape men too.

May ALL rapists rot in Hell.

I hope one day to maybe run an NGO for women. They go through a lot.

(1) (Reply)

“ogun ‘thunder’ Will Kill Nigerian SARS That Disturb Yahoo Boys” — White Man Spi / Breaking News: Dekina LG In Kogi Under Attack From Fulani Herdsmen Heavy Gunshot / 'Beware Of This Guy' - Lady Exposes Man Who Tried To Scam Her In Enugu. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.