Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,793 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Indian Woman tricked and Catches Cobra The Professional Way (pic, video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indian Woman tricked and Catches Cobra The Professional Way (pic, video) (943 Views)

See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger / Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Woman tricked and Catches Cobra The Professional Way (pic, video) by joseph6071: 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
The woman followed the cobra step by step till she placed it in the jar. I love the way she did it. she is none other than a pro.
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JaA6Q6_zkQ
Re: Indian Woman tricked and Catches Cobra The Professional Way (pic, video) by joseph6071: 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Indian Woman tricked and Catches Cobra The Professional Way (pic, video) by falconey(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
If this is move to frontpage I'll deactivate my account!
Re: Indian Woman tricked and Catches Cobra The Professional Way (pic, video) by madridguy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
Buratai shocked come and see.
Re: Indian Woman tricked and Catches Cobra The Professional Way (pic, video) by madridguy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
You mean lala must celebrate his wife in far India tongue

falconey:

Re: Indian Woman tricked and Catches Cobra The Professional Way (pic, video) by Tolexander: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
werey re o!

Jakess the snake
Re: Indian Woman tricked and Catches Cobra The Professional Way (pic, video) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
That's how I became millionaire while people were still doubting...

My signature say it all
Re: Indian Woman tricked and Catches Cobra The Professional Way (pic, video) by TheTechMan: 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jesuuuu! shocked
Re: Indian Woman tricked and Catches Cobra The Professional Way (pic, video) by NairalandCS(m): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lala right now.

Re: Indian Woman tricked and Catches Cobra The Professional Way (pic, video) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
cheesy
Re: Indian Woman tricked and Catches Cobra The Professional Way (pic, video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
falconey:

hmmmm

Re: Indian Woman tricked and Catches Cobra The Professional Way (pic, video) by CAPSLOCKED: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
falconey:

YOU KIDDING ME?

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THE WOMAN IS LALA'S GOD-MOTHER? grin
Re: Indian Woman tricked and Catches Cobra The Professional Way (pic, video) by Lalas247(f): 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lalasticlala behold a wife who can catch snake grin
Everyday fp stuffs grin
Re: Indian Woman tricked and Catches Cobra The Professional Way (pic, video) by omobamatrix: 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
TheTechMan:
Jesuuuu! shocked
calm down Lala can do more than this

(1) (Reply)

Iranu Abasha / I Am Feed Up With Younger Girls / If You Are To Marry At The Age Of Last 2 Digits Of Your Phone number, What Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.