Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Don’t Stop Being The Man You Are”- Tonto Dikeh’s Advice To Hushpuppi. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Stop Being The Man You Are”- Tonto Dikeh’s Advice To Hushpuppi. (714 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain / 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi / Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Stop Being The Man You Are”- Tonto Dikeh’s Advice To Hushpuppi. by SaeedahCMA: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh is definitely team HushPuppi.

HushPuppi is known for his instagram posts which reflect a lavished wardrobe of designers

The internet sensation would like a goodwill award from the federal government not an investigation into how he makes money. Tonto Dikeh is in full support of this.

Tonto wrote: dont stop being the man you are, the problem isnt with the blacks or Nigerians but the broken soul who strive from hate cause the feel life has nothing but bitterness as that’s all they have experienced.remember you only give what you have.it happened to Jesus..let them keep glorifying the wrongs but in all these things we are blessed…..keep spreading love my great friend forget about the rest…#teamhush.”

Read what HushPuppi wrote: http://trybes.tv/news/dont-stop-being-the-man-you-are-tonto-dikehs-advice-to-hushpuppi/

Re: Don’t Stop Being The Man You Are”- Tonto Dikeh’s Advice To Hushpuppi. by madridguy(m): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
tongue
Re: Don’t Stop Being The Man You Are”- Tonto Dikeh’s Advice To Hushpuppi. by Cholls(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
my brother WHAAAAAAT!

Re: Don’t Stop Being The Man You Are”- Tonto Dikeh’s Advice To Hushpuppi. by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
break up's can sometimes affect the brain

1 Like

Re: Don’t Stop Being The Man You Are”- Tonto Dikeh’s Advice To Hushpuppi. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
We all know aunty is broke and church hill need to be replaced only if she has had about my signature
Re: Don’t Stop Being The Man You Are”- Tonto Dikeh’s Advice To Hushpuppi. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin
Tonto Dikeh don turn counsellor now?
isookay
Re: Don’t Stop Being The Man You Are”- Tonto Dikeh’s Advice To Hushpuppi. by Evablizin(f): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin
For more advice and counselling meet Hushpuppi Special Adviser Tonto Let

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photo Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters As They Vacation In Dubai / Sound Sultan Refers To Timaya, Psquare, Wizkid, Others His Children For This??? / Boxer Manny Pacquiao Builds 1,000 Homes For Poor Filipinos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.