Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,391 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos (48347 Views)

Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / Cossy Orjiakor: "I Dislike Iyabo Ojo, Daniella Okeke & Apostle Johnson Suleman" / Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ekun olowo ori otobo!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by remi4ever(m): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Frooontpage!!!!!!!! Let me use this medium to pray for this nation..
Almighty God, bless our nation and make it true to the ideas of freedom and justice and brotherhood for all who make it great.
Guard us from war, from fire and wind, from compromise, fear, confusion.
Be close to our president and our statesmen; give them vision and courage, as they ponder decisions affecting peace and the future of the world.
Make me more deeply aware of my heritage; realizing not only my rights but also my duties and responsibilities as a citizen.
Make this great land and all its people know clearly Your will, that they may fulfill the destiny ordained for us in the salvation of the nations, and the restoring of all things in Christ.
Amen.. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by Lalas247(f): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Yellow bottoms grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
There's abundance in Christ Jesus, you only need to reach out and take it!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by 50shadesofme: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
No mud nor dust on his shoes.

Can a pastor like him survive in the days of Apostle Paul, Peter, James, John etc? I doubt it. Men of today parading as called by God have loved the world more than God. That's even if they loved God at all.

This neat guy will renounce Christianity at the sight of a cutlass.
Hahaha I die laughing
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by xtervaganza(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
With the amount of donkeys slaving their lives to fund his lifestyle. I'm n9t even surprised

Religion is a fraud
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by grandstar(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
I suspect they are Paul Barker
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by amzee(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Conductor29:
Omenka leave your ortomatic wheelbarrow and come. I saw you eyeing Kanu's Zannottti shoes in the other thread. I'm sure you'll love these ones.. cheesy

Hushpupi the gay yahoo yahoo Yoruba demon is your role model. No wonder you lack common sense undecided
Whats this one saying?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by whizzyleejr(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nah money be that, en bottom looks like soccer boatgringrin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by Gtuyi: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
newsynews:
From Versace to Red Bottoms, Apostle Johnson Suleman definitely knows how to make you forget about focusing on his face in a picture but certainly not his shoes.

The Omega Fire Ministries Pastor sure knows how to keep it lit by having the color of his clothes match that of his shoes. This time around and as seen in the pictures below, the color of his shoes not only match his clothes but also the color of the stage he’s on. Take note of the yellow bottoms.

I think he died it.

http://wotzup.ng/apostle-johnson-suleman-shoes/
offering intact...

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by ylaa(f): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
GoAndTryHimLetsSeeIfHeWillRunquote author=alBHAGDADI post=59043846]No mud nor dust on his shoes.

Can a pastor like him survive in the days of Apostle Paul, Peter, James, John etc? I doubt it. Men of today parading as called by God have loved the world more than God. That's even if they loved God at all.

This neat guy will renounce Christianity at the sight of a cutlass. [/quote]
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by Iseoluwani: 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
newsynews:
From Versace to Red Bottoms, Apostle Johnson Suleman definitely knows how to make you forget about focusing on his face in a picture but certainly not his shoes.

The Omega Fire Ministries Pastor sure knows how to keep it lit by having the color of his clothes match that of his shoes. This time around and as seen in the pictures below, the color of his shoes not only match his clothes but also the color of the stage he’s on. Take note of the yellow bottoms.

I think he died it.

http://wotzup.ng/apostle-johnson-suleman-shoes/

See the level of your joblessness, illiterate
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by jacyhelen(f): 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
amzee:
Lets ask Hushpuppi if the shoe is fake or not.

lol
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by newsynews: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Iseoluwani:

See the level of your joblessness, illiterate
Chekc the original link, you will see that the word was written in italics. This means that it is the new slang. So, instead of saying ''he KILLED it'', you can now say ''He DIED it''.

Hope you are clear on that

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by nkemjacob2(m): 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
all this jobless bloggers
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by joenor(m): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
some ppl sha... what with the shoes? it's ok
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by AdeVikthur1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Well, you can get a match too wit dis :

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by praiz01: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
NairalandCS:
Church is a very lucrative business.

See as pastor dey ball.

First ask yourself the shit he went through to get to where he is today, if you can survive it to go into it after all many are called...

Why u are thinking of that call us for your quality and cheap grills, event management, snacks etc
Free delivery around Nigeria in less than 24hours.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by Danemmy(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Oga keep kwayet..... do you know the pains Apostle Johnson passed through??
When his parents abandoned him because of following Christ??
Where you there when he had to beg for survival??
where you there when all his loved ones hated him for following Christ??
Nigerians Smh
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by cletz991(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
NairalandCS:
Church is a very lucrative business.

See as pastor dey ball.
:-
fear God
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by collum(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
may God continuously bless Omega fire ministry, I love u papa...more grace..

I AM AN OMEGA CHILD.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by jose45eve(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wat about it can someone wear shoes in peace again
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

If Apostle Suleiman wear Dunlop slippers una go talk say na Gucci slippers.

If you say that church is a lucrative business you should also get a lucrative business.

Minding one's business is maturity on its own

The church is a scam.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by farem: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Wait there. There are countless pastors in Nigeria living life like the apostles you mentioned above even in cities of Lagos Abuja and PH.

Mr call -to -penury, what really have you done to better the lives of these ones? Or do you just want to record 100% penury recorded for all pastors before you know they are heaven conscious?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
teemanbastos:
then why haven't you opened one?

because he can't engage in deceptions n fraud.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
collum:
may God continuously bless Omega fire ministry, I love u papa...more grace..

I AM AN OMEGA CHILD.

He's not ur father.

And u didn't mention God.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by Macmoni(m): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Webums001:
Learn VIDEO EDITING Training for N49,999.

This is a Guarantee! You can’t Get This Incredible offer Anywhere Else

It is an investment in yourself, your career and your future

• Flexibility - Weekends & Weekdays
• Live Projects Implementation
• Unlimited Internet WIFI
• Get Free ICT Consultation and career advice
• Ambient Training Classes
• Expert 7 professional Instructors

PLUS MUCH MORE

Do check our banner for more information………….
my opga bring just tati thousand and my boss will teach u all of dat including maya
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
Many people has associate poverty with christainity, wearing rags and dressing offensively isn't the sign that you are serving God. Did God ever said those who follow him will lack?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by Sagay212: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
He buys expensive clothes and shoes but unfortunately doesn't know how to dress. He'll wear an expensive suit and make it look like some cheap akube stuff.

Abeg na souls God send am to go win, nor be to go dey oppress with versace and gucci for him body oooo.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by thestevens: 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
why is the person on the last pic wearing pyjamas?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos by Tolexander: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Patiently waiting for the sheeple liberator, Daddy Freeze, to talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? / See How Juliet Ibrahim Humiliated Female Fan Who Said She Is More Than 35yrs(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.