Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections (45848 Views)

Pastor performing miracles with his designer shoes Kicking a lady stomach. VIDEO / Hushpuppi Blasted And Battered By One Ismaila Mustapha. / Seun Egbegbe And His Designer Shirt Handcuffed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Cypmeni(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
I blame iceprince and phyno for giving that puppi guy a cheap popularity thinking that the world revolves around gucci
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
iwezor1:
Aunty but why? grin

Uncle, i had to say the obvious now... His head is Conspicuous and Bogus cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Lalas247(f): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lol na wa o
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Travelking: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hahahaha
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by modsfucker: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Life is too short to be taken seriously.

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by kingrt2(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Walking advertising board
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by TourismMan(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
That guy is super rich. Seems huppuppi is learning work where this man is. As a TourismMan, I have followed him on social media. Now check some of his pics

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by ITbomb(m): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
dem go soon play your tape
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Mtcheeeew
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by williamz01(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
seen
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Martin0(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Honestly bureau is paying well this day's..

1 Like

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by PrickGetSize(m): 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Does Gucci pay Nairaland for all this noise?
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by modsfucker: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mompha is a poor Arab gay slave just like me

We know grin

1 Like

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by TourismMan(m): 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
More...

1 Like

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by hollywater: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
Notice me everywhere. Even the oyibo that owns gucci , aren't mad like our naija money miss road.
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Burshh: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hushpuppi Pal. His Instagram stories shows these always.
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
TourismMan:
That guy is super rich. Seems huppuppi is learning work where this man is. As a TourismMan, I have followed him on social media. Now check some of his pics

Keep quiet!

You know nothing about Ismaila.

Why did he sell his BDC in 2015 and move to Dubai?

Why did himself and Umar deceive Mohammed?

A rich man won't situate his business inside the interior of Balogun Market before his unfortunate relocation.

Let me pause.
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by TourismMan(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
Cladez:
Everybody is a businessman unless when caught.

Caught like Evans abi?
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
Many of these men are GAY lovers for Arab men. Do not envy them.
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
Guys support made in Nigeria products to grow the Naira,please support your boy by patrionizing my goods.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by TourismMan(m): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
DrWise:

Keep quiet!

You know nothing about Ismaila.

Why did he sell his BDC in 2015 and move to Dubai?

Why did himself and Umar deceive Mohammed?

A rich man won't situate his business inside the interior of Balogun Market before his unfortunate relocation.

Let me pause.

Oga, sorry enough I don't understand what you are talking about. I made my post based on riches as displayed, not knowing anyone's history.
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Gorthy(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
Another hushpuppy grin
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by onatisi(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
The sudden rise in these type of pictures is alarming and one may be forced to think and ask "why are these ppl showcasing their expensive lifestyles?" , it seems they have a target audience and group of ppl they are trying to impress and to show them how they will be if they follow their steps. Because these ppl dont seem to have any verifiable means of income. I wont be surprised if these ppl belong to one cult or the other and are trying to win converts among the youths
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by talk2saintify(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by joenor(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
Doh, I hail u
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Earthquake1: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
martineverest:
Many Nigerian adults are becoming senseles

Even the owner of Gucci won't behave like this

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
See head
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
people wasting money buying things they don't need just to impress the people they don't like, people who don't even notice.

Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook is worth nearly 60 billion dollars, but he has never been spotted wearing Gucci T shirt. because he isn't STUPID!
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Josmila(m): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
He may have all the money, but has a poor man and slave mentality. The billionaires of our time don't display this sort of childishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
Even if your life is EGUSI, o welukomi mbe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) / Aneke Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma, Celebrate Their Birthday In Style (Photos) / Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.