Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections (45850 Views)

Pastor performing miracles with his designer shoes Kicking a lady stomach. VIDEO / Hushpuppi Blasted And Battered By One Ismaila Mustapha. / Seun Egbegbe And His Designer Shirt Handcuffed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by demefa(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
Josmila:
He may have all the money, but has a poor man and slave mentality. The billionaires of our time don't display this sort of childishness.

That's their perception, his own perception is to show what he got. You got a problem with that??

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Gobhanky: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wire wire
Alibaba
I must greet u
Our chair

1 Like

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by TinaAnita(f): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
Is he starting from where hushpuppy stopped?
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by demefa(m): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
Him and Hush
titopius:
Where is Hushpuppi come and check whether this Gucci bag is original biko.....lol

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Klington: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
so gucci has now replaced the oxygen u take in to survive.. . Heeediot
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Jessam: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Another fool enjoying the common wealth of the nation, most people on nairaland don't really mind the fact that its stolen money of the masses, their only gripe is they are waiting on the lord for the opportunity to be in a position to dip their hands in the till too. BTW those masses being denied education, free health care, good policing and security and good roads, their time will come too when they can steal from the national cake too. BE patient do you know how long orji kalu, dino,Tinibu and co had o wait to get the chance to rob Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by toastedbread: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
hushpuppy now has so many puppies. it's his money. do what that wilt.
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by FroshJaynex(m): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
All these stupid gay niggas will flaunt their wealth on social media meanwhile na Arab men dey burst their Anus. �
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Aragon: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
martineverest:
Many Nigerian adults are becoming senseles

Even the owner of Gucci won't behave like this
Senseless Doesn't even come Close! Shameful is more like it. Imagine an Adult with probably Wife and Kids coming to Social media to show off their Clothes and Suitcases. I will expect that from Teenagers. It is so Shameful
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Aragon: 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
martineverest:
Many Nigerian adults are becoming senseles

Even the owner of Gucci won't behave like this

Senseless Doesn't even come Close! Shameful is more like it. Imagine an Adult with probably Wife and Kids coming to Social media to show off their Clothes and Suitcases. I will expect that from Teenagers. It is so Shameful
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by mctowel01: 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lol... the funny thing is that after posting up the picture for public envy, I neither admire nor envy him.
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by talk2percy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
oluwatosin400:
Dubai-based Nigerian man, Ismaila Mustapha popularly known as Mompha posted photos of himself with his Gucci collection and another in business class seat.

He captioned one of the photos thus: "Enroute To Denpasar #EmiratesBusinessClass... Life is Gucci #GucciCollection"

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/08/01/life-is-gucci-flamboyant-dubai-based-nigerian-man-poses-with-his-designer-collections-photos/

what is this designer fuss all about sef? So as u wear am naw, ur life span increase? Even, my made in Aba wears make sense pass this tin way u d make noise about. Taaa, Aba wears for life!
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by demefa(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jessam:
Another fool enjoying the common wealth of the nation, most people on nairaland don't really mind the fact that its stolen money of the masses, their only gripe is they are waiting on the lord for the opportunity to be in a position to dip their hands in the till too. BTW those masses being denied education, free health care, good policing and security and good roads, their time will come too when they can steal from the national cake too. BE patient do you know how long orji kalu, dino,Tinibu and co had o wait to get the chance to rob Nigerians
Na poverty b ur problem!! Diz guy is nt a politician, neither has he ever occupied any public post or office. He is a hustler who made his money through his hustle. He has never taken anything from you d masses before and never will he. It's not his fault that your poor or that any other person is poor. He owe the masses nothing. Haba person no go rich again!!!! Like if I hustle make my money, come decide on how I wan spend am. Den you with your foolish poverty stinky face, wen com dey tell mi how to spend my money!! Or dey blame mi for ur lineage failure!! Na God go punish u put u six feet underground.
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by demefa(m): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
FroshJaynex:
All these stupid gay niggas will flaunt their wealth on social media meanwhile na Arab men dey burst their Anus. �
Even if Na gay him b!!!Na ur anus him use?? Instead of u to step up ur hustle and make ur lyf beta, ur here beefing an already made man.
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Originalsly: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
TourismMan:
That guy is super rich. Seems huppuppi is learning work where this man is. As a TourismMan, I have followed him on social media. Now check some of his pics
Hmmm.... big empty head being followed by small empty head.
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by talk2percy(m): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]i[color=#990000][/color] If Gucci is life, then what is death??
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by nnowu(f): 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hush puppi come and see o
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Josmila(m): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
demefa:
That's their perception, his own perception is to show what he got. You got a problem with that??

You really thought this question thru before asking me??
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by DreamSonInlaw(m): 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
This Gucci sef d colour na red and green abi na brown? Ayam not understanding
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by bobby014: 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Man shall not live by Gucci
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by toprealman: 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
thickminaj:
cheesy At least this one doesn't wear women night robes just because it's designer's
Nne I bought one correct hoodie, yet to decide if Na me get am or Na she...
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Jessam: 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
demefa:
Na poverty b ur problem!! Diz guy is nt a politician, neither has he ever occupied any public post or office. He is a hustler who made his money through his hustle. He has never taken anything from you d masses before and never will he. It's not his fault that your poor or that any other person is poor. He owe the masses nothing. Haba person no go rich again!!!! Like if I hustle make my money, come decide on how I wan spend am. Den you with your foolish poverty stinky face, wen com dey tell mi how to spend my money!! Or dey blame mi for ur lineage failure!! Na God go punish u put u six feet underground.

Ok, we have an intelligent fool in the house, see his photograph below. He might not be but a lot of these wanna be famous gucci monkeys are often children of poilithieves, please learn to question the source of someones immense wealth, it is a legitimate question to ask - Son how do you make your money , whats business do you own, who do you work for, did you win the lottery or did you inherit it. A scammer abroad taints the image of Nigerians makes it harder for other legitimate visitors and students the chance to go to those countries. BTW it will be an honour for God to put me 6ft under when he decides my time is up, and you? You hoping for Lucifer to come get you over the weekend and carry you go his palace!!!!!!

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by whisperofGod(m): 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
DrWise:
Ismaila,

Please, whenever you are introducing yourself, please tell them that you are the MD/CEO of Mompha BDC Dubai cos you have since sold Mompha BDC(Nigeria) to Mohammed.

Stop all these pranks.

Thanks

Oga, don't say what you don't know please.
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by airliner(m): 11:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
next plz

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by cococandy(f): 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
But the problem is that he is wearing Louis Vuitton damier ebene collection.(his luggage)
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by cococandy(f): 12:00am On Aug 02, 2017
onatisi:
The sudden rise in these type of pictures is alarming and one may be forced to think and ask "why are these ppl showcasing their expensive lifestyles?" , it seems they have a target audience and group of ppl they are trying to impress and to show them how they will be if they follow their steps. Because these ppl dont seem to have any verifiable means of income. I wont be surprised if these ppl belong to one cult or the other and are trying to win converts among the youths
Lol you think? Maybe not.

I have this group on Instagram that I belong to and we share pictures of our designer collections just because it's what we love. I only follow people like that and they follow me too.

Someone who's not enthusiastic about fashion might follow any of us and decide it's bragging or trying to impress but really it isn't.

I advice people to only follow things they like or have a passion for. Otherwise they won't understand why those people are sharing such pictures and end up making news about unnecessary stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 02, 2017
Isn't this guy a lil too old to be part of the pepperdem gang? Age is indeed nothing but a number.

GUCCI makes one bag for $20 or less, nigerians buy it for $5000 or more just to impress people they don't like with money they don't have.

Meanwhile

Celebrities in the western world are given these same soo called high brand "GUCCI" products for FREE so they can advertise....
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by FroshJaynex(m): 6:48am On Aug 02, 2017
demefa:
Even if Na gay him b!!!Na ur anus him use?? Instead of u to step up ur hustle and make ur lyf beta, ur here beefing an already made man.
Lmao see person wey dey tell me to step up my hustle. Do u know me? stupid asshole. we dey bomb for money not some fucking Arab man fucking the dude ass. I have a connection incase u self wan make Arab men burst ur ass. just pm me �
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by demefa(m): 8:20am On Aug 02, 2017
Jessam:

Ok, we have an intelligent fool in the house, see his photograph below. He might not be but a lot of these wanna be famous gucci monkeys are often children of poilithieves, please learn to question the source of someones immense wealth, it is a legitimate question to ask - Son how do you make your money , whats business do you own, who do you work for, did you win the lottery or did you inherit it. A scammer abroad taints the image of Nigerians makes it harder for other legitimate visitors and students the chance to go to those countries. BTW it will be an honour for God to put me 6ft under when he decides my time is up, and you? You hoping for Lucifer to come get you over the weekend and carry you go his palace!!!!!!
Your poor father is a fool. Keep wondering how people make their money while they make it and use it in sexing your olosho mum. I never thought ur such a fan of mine, kip posting my pics advertising mi as ur role model. l knw u hate the rich cuz ur very poor. Cause you lack every good thing in life doesn't mean others won't enjoy themselves. We r nt ur problem, na we say make poor man born u!!! Work harder nd pray not to die as a poorman. If u qoute me again,it shows ur father is the poorest man ever liveth .Sorry enh it's nt our fault that your poor nd failure is ur lineage's name.
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by demefa(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2017
cococandy:

Lol you think? Maybe not.

I have this group on Instagram that I belong to and we share pictures of our designer collections just because it's what we love. I only follow people like that and they follow me too.

Someone who's not enthusiastic about fashion might follow any of us and decide it's bragging or trying to impress but really it isn't.

I advice people to only follow things they like or have a passion for. Otherwise they won't understand why those people are sharing such pictures and end up making news about unnecessary stuff.
Tnx.Tell it to these poor hypocrites who r just jealous of people who r rich.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by demefa(m): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2017
FroshJaynex:
Lmao see person wey dey tell me to step up my hustle. Do u know me? stupid asshole. we dey bomb for money not some fucking Arab man fucking the dude ass. I have a connection incase u self wan make Arab men burst ur ass. just pm me �
Point of correction, u don't sound like one who can even feed himself or one who is living large. Rich people don't care or envy other people's wealth. Ur just one poor church rat who lack good quality education. Get a life and stop hating d rich

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid / Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) / BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.