Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections (45849 Views)

Pastor performing miracles with his designer shoes Kicking a lady stomach. VIDEO / Hushpuppi Blasted And Battered By One Ismaila Mustapha. / Seun Egbegbe And His Designer Shirt Handcuffed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Orobo2Lekpa: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
oluwatosin400:
Dubai-based Nigerian man, Ismaila Mustapha popularly known as Mompha posted photos of himself with his Gucci collection and another in business class seat.

He captioned one of the photos thus: "Enroute To Denpasar #EmiratesBusinessClass... Life is Gucci #GucciCollection"

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/08/01/life-is-gucci-flamboyant-dubai-based-nigerian-man-poses-with-his-designer-collections-photos/

The plane picture looks like photoshop
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by samskin(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked this one na hushpuppi lost brother.... OYA HUSHPUPPI ASK MAMA IF SHE PLAYED AWAY MATCH
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Martin0(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
gypsey:
people wasting money buying things they don't need just to impress the people they don't like, people who don't even notice.

Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook is worth nearly 60 billion dollars, but he has never been spotted wearing Gucci T shirt. because he isn't STUPID!
what can we say,like I said if brains can be invented it will be of high demand coz such people defiantly need somegrin
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
onatisi:
The sudden rise in these type of pictures is alarming and one may be forced to think and ask "why are these ppl showcasing their expensive lifestyles?" , it seems they have a target audience and group of ppl they are trying to impress and to show them how they will be if they follow their steps. Because these ppl dont seem to have any verifiable means of income. I wont be surprised if these ppl belong to one cult or the other and are trying to win converts among the youths
Errrr! I don't think so! it's just sheer stupidity and ignorance, they do not have any ulterior motive I believe.
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Martin0(m): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
gypsey:
people wasting money buying things they don't need just to impress the people they don't like, people who don't even notice.

Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook is worth nearly 60 billion dollars, but he has never been spotted wearing Gucci T shirt. because he isn't STUPID!

But his type of business is so lucreative that it can't be compared with real estate
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:

But his type of business is so lucreative that it can't be compared with real estate
is that what he told you? how did you come to this conclusion?
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by onatisi(m): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
gypsey:
Errrr! I don't think so! it's just sheer stupidity and ignorance, they do not have any ulterior motive I believe.
Because the aggressiveness which is exhibited in making public these pictures makes you wonder if there isnt an hidden agenda behind it.
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by titopius(m): 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
Where is Hushpuppi come and check whether this Gucci bag is original biko.....lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by andyanders: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
StephDamielola:

Uncle, i had to say the obvious now... His head is Conspicuous and Bogus cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Exactly on point. His head and body doesn't fit in any kind of designer wears at all.People with money don't come on air to announce it. Rich Nigerians with common sense don't come online. Only those that poverty has designed their life at the beginning and whenever they come across money, they start acting foolishly. The owner of Gucci cannot act this way.
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by chubinwa(m): 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
d ppl who gave a fvck went dat way

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
onatisi:

Because the aggressiveness which is exhibited in making public these pictures makes you wonder if there isnt an hidden agenda behind it.
well..it is possible, I never say never!
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by sonoforogun(m): 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
thickminaj:
cheesy At least this one doesn't wear women night robes just because it's designer's

But e wear tear-tear shirt na undecided
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Martin0(m): 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
gypsey:
is that what he told you? how did you come to this conclusion?
oh well he never said that to me,but I have seen people here say his into bureau..

And he display loads of currencies foreign and local wish may likely be true
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Wisebisho: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
martineverest:
Many Nigerian adults are becoming senseles

Even the owner of Gucci won't behave like this
What is making them senseless? Is it a crime to flaunt it when you have it?.. Guy pack well dey manage urself e go reach your turn if you commot bad belle.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by agukayode(m): 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
rubbish when i dey here dey husue
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Henrydboss: 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
Pls does any1 know if fupre offers aeronautical engineering as one of its final year options areas in mechanical engineering?? thanks
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by ikp120(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
temmypotter:
lol.. this is the CEO of them chache boys. But Oga, you are too old for all this now.
That guy you're talking about is a big time businessman o. He owns a very big foreign currency exchange firm o.

Just ask Google before saying certain things.
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by idreezbaba(m): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
PapaBrowne:
In my opinion, this is the height of poverty mentality!
Money in the bank doesn't not equate to wealth!

Many of these folks you see flashing designer items are actually still stuck in their mindset of poverty.

A big loud voice exists in their subconscious that reminds them that they are still poor. In order to silence the poverty music they grew up with, they take to flashing cheap materials like pieces of clothing, bottles of champagne, wrist watches and a few cars here and there

How much is a Gucci shoe? Around $1200. So even if you buy 100 pairs, thats just $120,000(About N40 MILLION). It can't even buy you a plot of land in Agungi side of Lekki sef. It can't even buy you a quarter of a plot of land in phase one.

How much is a business class ticket? 1.5million ish return depending on destination. Even if you fly 20 times a year, its just 30 million. That amount cant buy you a house even in Calabar.

Really wealthy guys don't have time for showing off cheap clothing items. Dangotes wealth is in his work. So is Bill Gates. Or Mark Zukerberg. Thats wealth. All these cheapo dudes are stuck on their poverty mindsets!
Mr man.. go and buy your own
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by demefa(m): 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
HajimeSaito:
How very GAY...
He is married with a children
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by enemyofprogress: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Cladez:
Everybody is a businessman unless when caught.
yes o
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by lordpherow98(m): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
[quote author=PapaBrowne post=59047465]In my opinion, this is the height of poverty mentality!

Many of these folks you see flashing designer items are actually still stuck in their mindset of poverty.

A big loud voice exists in their subconscious that reminds them that they are still poor. In order to silence the poverty music they grew up with, they take to flashing cheap materials like pieces of clothing, bottles of champagne, wrist watches and a few cars here and there

How much is a Gucci shoe? Around $1200. So even if you buy 100 pairs, thats just $120,000(About N40 MILLION). It can't even buy you a plot of land in Agungi side of Lekki sef. It can't even buy you a quarter of a plot of land in phase one.

How much is a business class ticket? 1.5million ish return depending on destination. Even if you fly 20 times a year, its just 30 million. That amount cant buy you a house even in Calabar.

Really wealthy guys don't have time for showing off cheap clothing items. Dangotes wealth is in his work. So is Bill Gates. Or Mark Zukerberg. Thats wealth. All these cheapo dudes are stuck on their poverty mindsets! [/Oga shut up there and stop hating. Those calculations you just did now, I bet you haven't touched nor have you seen such amounts of money in your life. People jejely hustle finish, dem gather money, begin dey flaunt am. How e take concern you? Low life broke ass. And mind you, if you're thinking of writing back, It won't be of any good. Just go uise the time and energy to hustle or rather go argue with your ancestors]

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by mcmic2525: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
see him head like Gordon's own...him don lamba one big olosho dem don carry am go shopping him come dey carry shoulder up. may fashola pour quotaĆ  on ya head.
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
andyanders:

Exactly on point. His head and body doesn't fit in any kind of designer wears at all.People with money don't come on air to announce it. Rich Nigerians with common sense don't come online. Only those that poverty has designed their life at the beginning and whenever they come across money, they start acting foolishly. The owner of Gucci cannot act this way.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Uncle Please Have Mercy On Mr Gucci Head...
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Richyicon(m): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
This one na hushgoatie no puppi again!
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
oh well he never said that to me,but I have seen people here say his into bureau..

And he display loads of currencies foreign and local wish may likely be true
so you are not sure?
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by leo2020: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Really wealthy guys don't have time for showing off cheap clothing items. Dangotes wealth is in his work. So is Bill Gates. Or Mark Zukerberg. Thats wealth. All these cheapo dudes are stuck on their poverty mindsets!
I'm tempted to like your post a billion times..Thumps up

1 Like

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Martin0(m): 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
gypsey:
so you are not sure?
I agree
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by ExInferis(m): 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
Another online idiot.
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by demefa(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
PapaBrowne:

U don't know Mompha Ismaila. This guy is madly rich. He can never be poor in his life

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
The good news is that these money launderers will never be caught.
Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by demefa(m): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
TourismMan:
That guy is super rich. Seems huppuppi is learning work where this man is. As a TourismMan, I have followed him on social media. Now check some of his pics

Re: Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections by demefa(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
TourismMan:
That guy is super rich. Seems huppuppi is learning work where this man is. As a TourismMan, I have followed him on social media. Now check some of his pics
U Sabi smtyn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aneke Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma, Celebrate Their Birthday In Style (Photos) / Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid / Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.