Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. (31139 Views)

Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? / 10 Crazily Expensive Cars Left Abandoned By Their Owners (photos) / 8 Crazily Unique Beetle Cars You Have Never Seen Before (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. by mannycrown: 6:50am On Aug 02, 2017
Am sorry OP. They're all crazily annoying except No 3. - MacLaren...
Re: 10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. by officialfysh(m): 6:57am On Aug 02, 2017
I'm waiting to see d day diz Benz 190 I see today would become diz expensive..... And someone would tell me by then that its vintage...
Re: 10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. by Nov6(m): 7:09am On Aug 02, 2017
izzou:
Buy a car for $3 million only for one danfo to break the side mirror and give me #200 to gum it back? angry

Tufiakwa

my brother i tire ooooo,

am i suppose to drive these....in this my country??

Where is the road to start with
Re: 10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. by Nov6(m): 7:14am On Aug 02, 2017
Tilda30:
I like you already

welcome to NL new born....
I hope you get well informative informations,gist,amebo,comments etc... With the craziest people you can meet here...
Eg: NwaAmaikpe
softtwerk
Rorachy
endless list

1 Like

Re: 10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. by Tilda30(f): 7:16am On Aug 02, 2017
Nov6:

I hope you get well informative informations,gist,amebo,comments etc... With the craziest people you can meet here...
softtwerk
Rorachy
endless list
am liking it have been a guest since
Re: 10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. by Oladipo1166(m): 7:18am On Aug 02, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
3. 2011 SLR MacLaren Red Gold Dream – $10 Million (N3.7billion)

expensive-mercedes-benz
And you thought rappers tossed money at silly, golden nonsense! Meet Swiss entrepreneur Ueli Anliker, who bought a 2011 SLR and threw paint and gold at it to make it something as beautiful as it is ridiculous. The paint contains gold dust, and the headlights and wheels are both coated in gold.

The internal knobs and instruments are all jeweled or involve gold and rubies. All told, the car took 35 people 30,000 man hours to complete. The engine received some upgrades and tuning, and the car had a top speed of about 210 MPH back in 2011 when Anliker was trying to sell it. It is unclear whether he sold the car, but he was asking for $10 million Swiss Francs, which would have been roughly $10 million USD.

I love this, I wish someone can just buy it for me.....
Re: 10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. by Nov6(m): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2017
Am i suppose to drive this ugly things in this our country?
Where is the road
OP please dont come here to lecture me on cars of this magnitude...please,
Re: 10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. by Nov6(m): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2017
Tilda30:
am liking it have been a guest since

ok dear, i guess am just seeing the ID for the first time,

like it while it last

i hope you don't get offended someday.

You look good tho,..
Goodmorning
&
Happy New Month
Re: 10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. by Teeboi56: 7:27am On Aug 02, 2017
This one na car shi ooo
I we never buy or wasted my money on such a a car like dis
Where there is jet
Pls how is aero plane self
Re: 10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. by kabillion(m): 7:33am On Aug 02, 2017
More like toys.
Re: 10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. by walosky(m): 7:37am On Aug 02, 2017
Nope.......but would be ideal for Dino Melaye
Re: 10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. by constance500: 7:41am On Aug 02, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
While many people look at their vehicles as ways of getting from point A to point B and on weekends, point C, there are those that see their cars as part of their personality and identity. For them, there is nothing in the world so precious as their four-wheeled mistress (or the gender-appropriate equivalent of mistress for females). While some people teeter on the verge of obsessive and unhealthy with their love for their vehicle, it is the world we live in and “he/she who dies with the most shiny things is declared the winner upon reaching the pearly gates”.

That’s listed as number one in the rule book. While economy class cars are getting nicer, more comfortable and roomier by the year, they still don’t offer a substitute in terms of power or luxury, when compared to vehicles from dedicated luxury brands. Sure, a Ferrari or Lamborghini goes fast, but if your goal is to get somewhere in as much style and comfort as possible, a sports/super car isn’t the way to go.

Cadillac, Lincoln, Lexus, BMW and Audi are great bets (not the first two if you live in a cold climate mind you), but there is something about Mercedes-Benz products. They are synonymous with being able to provide luxury and comfort with an engine that can last a long time, plain and simple.

Along with being great cars today, there are some Mercedes-Benz models that are among the rarest and most sought-after vehicles out there. Here is our list of the most expensive and valuable cars from this make.

10. C112 Concept, Vision SLR Concept, AMG Vision GT Concept – $3 Million (N1.1billion)

The C112 Concept was the masterpiece creation of Mercedes-Benz in the early 90s. It bares some notable aesthetic similarities to the McLaren F1 supercar which was revealed shortly thereafter. It never entered full production, despite there being some significant demand and potential buyers. The 6L V12 produced a bit over 400 horsepower with a top speed of over 190 MPH.

https://autojosh.com/10-crazily-expensive-mercedes-benz-cars-youve-never-seen/

http://www.autosportsart.com/10-most-expensive-mercedes-benz-cars-of-all-time

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Please help me differentiate between
Lexus rx 330
Lexus rx 350 and
Lexus rx 400

I'm finding it hard to differentiate
Re: 10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. by LannisterIMP: 7:50am On Aug 02, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
3. 2011 SLR MacLaren Red Gold Dream – $10 Million (N3.7billion)

expensive-mercedes-benz
And you thought rappers tossed money at silly, golden nonsense! Meet Swiss entrepreneur Ueli Anliker, who bought a 2011 SLR and threw paint and gold at it to make it something as beautiful as it is ridiculous. The paint contains gold dust, and the headlights and wheels are both coated in gold.

The internal knobs and instruments are all jeweled or involve gold and rubies. All told, the car took 35 people 30,000 man hours to complete. The engine received some upgrades and tuning, and the car had a top speed of about 210 MPH back in 2011 when Anliker was trying to sell it. It is unclear whether he sold the car, but he was asking for $10 million Swiss Francs, which would have been roughly $10 million USD.

The 2011 SLR McLaren any day. Maybe without the Gold dust of course. But this is my Pick for the best too. wink
Re: 10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. by Harmani85: 7:54am On Aug 02, 2017
To my fellow Bitcoinners, bitcoin traded slightly lower on Tuesday as digital currency miners completed a split of the digital currency and worked to create more of the new, split-off coin called bitcoin cash.
"A Bitcoin block was just mined that's invalid for Bitcoin Cash nodes! [That] means the chain has now forked, 80% are still in support of BTC, (not BCC), my rate now is #380 per coin and I credit you within 10mins after confirmation from your network , 08034303175, my fb is Ayowale Adetifa
Re: 10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. by R0ckefeller: 8:45am On Aug 02, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
While many people look at their vehicles as ways of getting from point A to point B and on weekends, point C, there are those that see their cars as part of their personality and identity. For them, there is nothing in the world so precious as their four-wheeled mistress (or the gender-appropriate equivalent of mistress for females). While some people teeter on the verge of obsessive and unhealthy with their love for their vehicle, it is the world we live in and “he/she who dies with the most shiny things is declared the winner upon reaching the pearly gates”.

That’s listed as number one in the rule book. While economy class cars are getting nicer, more comfortable and roomier by the year, they still don’t offer a substitute in terms of power or luxury, when compared to vehicles from dedicated luxury brands. Sure, a Ferrari or Lamborghini goes fast, but if your goal is to get somewhere in as much style and comfort as possible, a sports/super car isn’t the way to go.

Cadillac, Lincoln, Lexus, BMW and Audi are great bets (not the first two if you live in a cold climate mind you), but there is something about Mercedes-Benz products. They are synonymous with being able to provide luxury and comfort with an engine that can last a long time, plain and simple.

Along with being great cars today, there are some Mercedes-Benz models that are among the rarest and most sought-after vehicles out there. Here is our list of the most expensive and valuable cars from this make.

10. C112 Concept, Vision SLR Concept, AMG Vision GT Concept – $3 Million (N1.1billion)

The C112 Concept was the masterpiece creation of Mercedes-Benz in the early 90s. It bares some notable aesthetic similarities to the McLaren F1 supercar which was revealed shortly thereafter. It never entered full production, despite there being some significant demand and potential buyers. The 6L V12 produced a bit over 400 horsepower with a top speed of over 190 MPH.

https://autojosh.com/10-crazily-expensive-mercedes-benz-cars-youve-never-seen/

http://www.autosportsart.com/10-most-expensive-mercedes-benz-cars-of-all-time

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
would you write about the Mercedes-Maybach G650 Landaulet sir
Re: 10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. by Sleekz360(m): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2017
���

Re: 10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. by masteroguns(m): 10:42am On Aug 02, 2017
See dem with dere urgly faces.. shocked tongue kiss
Re: 10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. by Fearlez: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
8. 2002 CLK GTR AMG Roadster – $3.5 Million (N1.3billion)

For those who are just casual fans of Mercedes products, anything with the letters AMG in it refers to Mercedes-Benz AMG, [s]the high-performance, juiced up company that takes Mercedes cars and puts them into “beast mode”[/s]. Racing and street versions of the CLK GTR were produced and they all look roughly the same and perform at an amazing level, but have significant tweaks and mods under the hood. The original CLK GTR was valued at around $1.5 million, but the upgraded AMG edition, which came out in 2002, is estimated at around three and a half these days.
Mercedes own AMG company- it's part of Mercedes.
Re: 10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2017
i love these cars
Re: 10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nov6:

softtwerk
Rorachy
endless list
I'm not crazy o.
Re: 10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. by Nov6(m): 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Rorachy:
I'm not crazy o.
i know you are not,but fun
Re: 10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. by freebrowsingtime: 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
I went and looked at every one of these vehicles, and sorry to say, but they ugly scatter.. IMagine, costliest Mercedes-Benz cars! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vulcanizers In Nigeria Are Killing People / Bus Hits & Kills Some Cows In Delta State (Photos) / I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.