Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court (35946 Views)

My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by kaycshine(f): 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
And so what if she already has someone shining her long what about that, wouldn't a man do d same if he was in her shoes . Men bn judging and condemning woman since time immemorial

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Fourwinds: 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Why people are no longer ashamed to publicly express their love for sex still beats me.
y will a person be ashamed of what hurt him or her.? dis question is pathetic

2 Likes

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Fourwinds: 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
kaycshine:
And so what if she already has someone shining her long what about that, wouldn't a man do d same if he was in her shoes . Men bn judging and condemning woman since time immemorial
hmmm......let her keep d place shinning
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Fourwinds: 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
divinehand2003:
I can tell that this woman has been cheating on her husband already.
hmmmm.....dat is what we call active BUZUZU in passive state
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by shineeye1: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
It is better for many men today to manage their lives outside marriage. But how many of them will listen. The girls out there have been badly disoriented and discomfited by sex to the extent of spelling misery to would be husbands. It is not for nothing that smarter guys have resorted to baby mama alternative. The society stinks!

1 Like

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by talk2percy(m): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Oga, the truth b say no b u get those pikins them. Obviously she was whoring while living with u.

1 Like

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by shineeye1: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
kaycshine:

Typical sample.

1 Like

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Skmoda360(m): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
supersystemsng:

I give up on that guy...it's so crooked, he can't be straigtened back walahi
bro abeg leave the nigga, he is in a free world
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Sammiejokes(m): 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
djemillionia:
Afonje women and Sex be like....... grin
Igbo women and brothel be like
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Skmoda360:

bro abeg leave the nigga, he is in a free world

Ke bu m kpai ?
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lazy in bed and lazy in work? Seriously the man is useless. undecided

1 Like

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Skmoda360(m): 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
shineeye1:
It is better for many men today to manage their lives outside marriage. But how many of them will listen. The girls out there have been badly disoriented and discomfited by sex to the extent of spelling misery to would be husbands. It is not for nothing that smarter guys have resorted to baby mama alternative. The society stinks!
contract marriage
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Skmoda360(m): 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
FortuneTeller:
I know you will support her......

2 Likes

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
women and sex hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Skmoda360(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
supersystemsng:

Ke bu m kpai ?
How about you speak English?

1 Like

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by shineeye1: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
FortuneTeller:

SAMPLE 2

1 Like

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by smsventures: 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
Iyabo

So u finally divorced this man dat don't allow us to enjoy ourselves back then in our former house cheesy cheesy cheesy

#Emeraldz
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
Skmoda360:

I know you will support her......

Yes you are right. I will never support a lazy man. Such men have no value to anyone.

1 Like

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
shineeye1:

^^^^Lazy man located

1 Like

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by shineeye1: 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
As today's lousy fuccked up women have decided that sex by all means is their right and are contesting equality with male counterparts, they should be fully prepared for the dire consequences.

Thanks to our mothers of old - the real women who preserved the sanctity and sanity of motherhood. Today, girls think with their sex organs first before the brains God gave them.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by shineeye1: 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
FortuneTeller:

^^^^Lazy man located

Come to me dearie, let me give you the discipline of your lifetime.

1 Like

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
shineeye1:

Come to me dearie, let me give you the discipline of your lifetime.

This is always the response of a broke man. They have nothing but anger and rage-Completely useless to the working world. Avoid them at all costs.

1 Like

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by shineeye1: 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
FortuneTeller:

This is always the response of a broke man. They have nothing but anger and rage-Completely useless to the working world. Avoid them at all costs.

Your outburst depicts greater destitution and desperation.
I wish you the good life of a baby mama - you could never rise beyond that!

1 Like

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Skmoda360(m): 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Yes you are right. I will never support a lazy man. Such men have no value to anyone.
Lol......that's true
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Allikola(m): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/2382434/age-90-man-still-perform#34809784

At age-90-man-still-perform sexually well wt the help of HONEY REMEDY
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
shineeye1:

Your outburst depicts greater destitution and desperation.
I wish you the good life of a baby mama - you could never rise beyond that!

I'm married. Broke man rants don't affect me LOL!

1 Like

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by mechanics(m): 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
must she go to court, if she really loved her husband she should have assisted him medically wise.

1 Like

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Burgerlomo: 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
I strongly believe say na frustration dey make the man beat her, that not good though.
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by uniqueogo(f): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
divinehand2003:
I can tell that this woman has been cheating on her husband already.

she's allowed to, if you no clean your plate well another man go help you clean am but if she really is already cheating and getting the satisfaction she craves she wouldn't ask for the termination of the marriage .....think about it

1 Like

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by uniqueogo(f): 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Why people are no longer ashamed to publicly express their love for sex still beats me.

but why shouldn't they?
the only pleasurable thing God created. you don't want them to acknowledge their love for it?
you must be a pretender

3 Likes

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
typical afonja husband---bang and go--active only at night with their third leg
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by david06(m): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
ladyF:
These comments sha. Shey you people did not see the part where he has been beating her? angry

Anyway sha...

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Na only this kin place women dey like to see, there are far worst tins women do to men than beating. domestic abuse is a broad word, no be only beating o, beating is one of them, which is tagged as physical abuse, while men face emotional abuse.

How many women suffer heart attacked? Men suffer heart attack bcs of emotional tuture, insult etc are domestic abuses. women jst lay emphases on d physical side to gain sympathy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives / Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype / Our Daughter Got Married Without Our knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.