Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court (35950 Views)

My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by zynzyn(m): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
jazinogold:
so after 4 children she still dy complain that he can't satisfy her....na wa o! how am I sure the children are his?

GBAM GBAMM!!
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
im mama no go like this

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
Oko mi Oloshi, omo Igbo.........

Complete am.......
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by delishpot: 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
What is the big deal if the woman wants better sex? Don't men roam around looking for sex too? Isn't it better she leaves him and goes in search of happiness than cheat under his roof ? Hypocrites as if women have no right to enjoy fulfilling sex lives.

3 Likes

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by dtrend(m): 12:44am On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=Travelking post=59050822]Marriage is not based on sex but love
sex is part of the package oooo..........

2 Likes

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Nofuckgiven: 12:51am On Aug 02, 2017
Any man who can't satisfy his woman in bed is a cheat. If he was not using the energy on another woman,he would satisfy her well. cool

1 Like

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 02, 2017
na wa you dont want a man but you like his money, some married women are glorified hookas, they demand money for everything and dont deliver.
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by pklite: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2017
very very funny... women sha.... God go safe unah ooovery very funny... women sha.... God go safe unah ooovery very funny... women sha.... God go safe unah ooo

1 Like

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by bamasite(m): 7:32am On Aug 02, 2017
Since you let it beat you instead of trying to understand it, it will continue to beat you!!!
Ehiscotch:
Why people are no longer ashamed to publicly express their love for sex still beats me.

1 Like

Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by delishpot: 7:41am On Aug 02, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Why people are no longer ashamed to publicly express their love for sex still beats me.

Why should people be ashamed to publicly express love for sex? Is she not married to him? Did she w.hore around and is doing it publicly? Is it not a God given right?

genghiskhan007:
im mama no go like this

Same thing for daughters but I am sure you would not post that meme to encourage women not to give their all to men because the man can have many more gfs while mom could not get another same daughter. Hypocrite!
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Caseless: 8:14am On Aug 02, 2017
IMASTEX:
Just because she doesn't tell it to your face doesn't mean she is comfortable with your under performance. Men don't wait until she can't take it again or start cheating on you.

Use our natural HERBAL TEA to correct quick cum, weak attention, fertility issues, etc

+2348053363999 (call/WhatsApp)
Click link for details:
https://www.nairaland.com/3210924/men-beware-end-lovely-marriage
nawa
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by goodnewscliff(m): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2017
wat re nigerian women turning into publicly xpressing their love for sex!!!! dats whorely!!! i can see they re gradyally imbibing sex tenets of d western ways in sexual issues......later they will be like "men cannot meet up to our sexual needs,, ,we want d govt to legalize lesbianism """.....wat a shame!!! !!!
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by goodnewscliff(m): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2017
i hope d main cause for divorce here re other reasons apart from sex... cos if it is,, ,,,, then nigerian culture is gradually goin down d drain
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Nov6(m): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2017
ladyF:
These comments sha. Shey you people did not see the part where he has been beating her? angry

Anyway sha...

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

LadyF from the look of things,i dont fancy the beating to be her major reason, she is getting much satisfaction outside i wants to dissolve the marriage before she is been caught & labelled a CHEAT...
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by 400billionman: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
friedcorn:
Nigerian women too like preeek i swear.

Well ladies i know how to fvck vewi well.....i will make u squirt 30 times under 15mins.

I can fvck 1hour non stop. Ur saviour in sex is here. Embrace me

One hour is too short..
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
delishpot:

Why should people be ashamed to publicly express love for sex? Is she not married to him? Did she w.hore around and is doing it publicly? Is it not a God given right?

Same thing for daughters but I am sure you would not post that meme to encourage women not to give their all to men because the man can have many more gfs while mom could not get another same daughter. Hypocrite!
like you and your mother
Re: He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court by delishpot: 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
genghiskhan007:

like you and your mother

Hahaha. grin grin .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives / Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype / Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.