Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Can You Trust A Girl Doing NYSC In Another State??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust A Girl Doing NYSC In Another State??? (900 Views)

Girlfriend Working In Another State / Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sales Coffins? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Trust A Girl Doing NYSC In Another State??? by isidiwent: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
A guy wrote that in service or while he was serving, he was having sex with a fellow corper lady on doggy style while she was on call with her fiance, telling him she miss him. Another told me how he was on bed having fun with a lady & as she was speaking with her fiancee, he bite her breast & she screamed, only to tell her fiancee it's mosquito......And while I was serving such happened too.........

Can ladies be faithful while in NYSC unit away from lover?
Re: Can You Trust A Girl Doing NYSC In Another State??? by ladyF(f): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
shocked
Re: Can You Trust A Girl Doing NYSC In Another State??? by AnaCheks(m): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
It's LadyF
Re: Can You Trust A Girl Doing NYSC In Another State??? by Optional2(f): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
Question op....
Mtchewwwwwww undecided
Re: Can You Trust A Girl Doing NYSC In Another State??? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Please na new month wey we dey, don't start with this kind of questions.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Girl Doing NYSC In Another State??? by kachi7021(m): 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Op u are damn funny
Re: Can You Trust A Girl Doing NYSC In Another State??? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin question o question
Actually don't trust your bf or gf going for service grin
Re: Can You Trust A Girl Doing NYSC In Another State??? by toastedbread: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
the devil is a liar! do you want to die before your time? i will not trust because i know how e dey.
Re: Can You Trust A Girl Doing NYSC In Another State??? by isidiwent: 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Can You Trust A Girl Doing NYSC In Another State??? by Tilda30(f): 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Can You Trust A Girl Doing NYSC In Another State??? by agrovick(m): 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
A wise man once said a girl is yours only when she is by your side, once she leaves your vicinity she a free agent
Re: Can You Trust A Girl Doing NYSC In Another State??? by Burgerlomo: 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
agrovick:
A wise man once said a girl is yours only when she is by your side, once she leaves your vicinity she a free agent

Hnmm
Re: Can You Trust A Girl Doing NYSC In Another State??? by agrovick(m): 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Hnmm
I kid you not
Re: Can You Trust A Girl Doing NYSC In Another State??? by EbukaHades10(m): 1:18am On Aug 02, 2017
What kind of kwetion is this again? If u don't trust her,follow her there na. E no hard.
Re: Can You Trust A Girl Doing NYSC In Another State??? by Anijay1212(m): 1:21am On Aug 02, 2017
J
Re: Can You Trust A Girl Doing NYSC In Another State??? by Anijay1212(m): 1:32am On Aug 02, 2017
I suspect the evil spirit of infidelity and fornication hovers over every camp in this country cos the level of "fuckery" there is worst than Sodom and Gomorho with Babylon thrown into the mix.

(1) (Reply)

9 Reasons Your Partner Isn’t Initiating Sex / Huddah Monroe Launches Search For A Gay P.A / African Men Are Too Rigid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.