Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (24503 Views)

Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi / Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) / Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by Aminat508(f): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
The mother of Osun State Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, has finally been laid to rest.

Alhaja Saratu Aregbesola died earlier this morning at her residence in Ilesa, Osun State.

Amiloaded correspondent gathered that the house has been crowded with people from all over the State since then.

http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/08/governor-aregbesola-mother-buried.html

Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by Aminat508(f): 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2017

Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by madridguy(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
May Allah SWT accept her soul and grant her Al Jannah Firdaous. Ameen.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by Kabeeru(m): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Adieu Mama Aregbe. Al-janah fridaus

4 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by IdeyFindWife: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hmmnn, grandma Aregbe goes home. RIP.

I doubt Osun civil servants will be as sympathetic however. Afterall, you can expect a fair share of their unpaid salaries and arrears to end up in the grand parties to be had later as per Ogun State's Ibikunle Amosun's recent extravagant wedding bash levels for his kid while still withholding his state's NUT cooperative funds that he wrongfully appropriated.

Anyway, mama carry go!

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by hodusglobal(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
madridguy:
May Allah SWT accept her soul and grant her Al Jannah Firdaous. Ameen.
Ameen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by sarrki(m): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rip mama
Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by malificent(f): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
Explain yourself, to upload picture hard you?
writingking:
Idi Ameen will not kill person with laugh: If we knew the meaning to everything that is happening to us, then their will be no meaning
Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by sarrki(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

I doubt Osun civil servants will be as sympathetic however. Afterall, you can expect a fair share of their unpaid salaries and arrears to end up in the grand parties to be had later as per Ogun State's Ibikunle Amosun's recent extravagant wedding bash levels for his kid while still withholding his state's NUT cooperative funds that he wrongfully appropriated.

Anyway, mama carry go!

Enemies of state must always look for a loophole to wail

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by IdeyFindWife: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
sarrki:

Political sycophants must always seek opportunities to worshipfully' make excuses for their masters' excesses.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by MasterChen: 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Anyway, mama carry go!

Forget all the extra bullshit for now and just say your RIP. It's not that difficult.

Aregebesola's mother wasn't the one who owed salaries

16 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by dhope001(m): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Even lesson for the son. And every body
Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by scholes0(m): 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
Sun re o, mama!
Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by NwaAmaikpe: 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
shocked

There's nothing better than having a mother who can use her witchcraft to make you successful.

A mother that will protect you from being devoured in the coven.

A mother who will sacrifice other people instead of you.

A mother who will pray for you.

A mother who stands by you through the highs and the lows.

A mother who can bully the wife that bullies you

God bless our mothers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by friedcorn: 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
sarrki:

guy how that ur sister dey so?
Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by biz2get(m): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
RIP Madame. smiley

Yoruba Movies
Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by Bakerdav: 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
The gov no dey dere ni?
Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by free2ryhme: 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by dhope001(m): 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lesson for the son. Even every body
Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by friedcorn: 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
sarrki:
Rip mama
i thought muslims dont use the term r.i.p.:?

Some argued that it is a christian terminology.
Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by OgaLinus: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
NL please I'm on my kneels, please you all should help me with feeding money, Hunger would have taken my life away if not for my neighbors, Please i beg you all with God and just started our 2nd semester exam today the Indomie i have been using to sustain my self just finished today just imagine going into the hall with an empty stomach, Good people of NL please help me before i die of hunger.
God bless you all
Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by IllegalMoney: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin grin Benue State Government has spent 31 million Naira to treat 1 million snake bite Victims in Benue State in 3 months----Governor Ortom

https://www.nairaland.com/3960692/benue-state-government-spent-31million
Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by bandad: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
May Allah (SWT) forgive her shortcomings. Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by Alasi20(m): 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rip
Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by ibkgab001: 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nah hunger kill her... Aregbesola is so stingy he couldn't give Her own mama food Talkless of paying workers .. Many people have died of hunger in the state including his own mom

SMH
Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by thoollz: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaLinus:
NL please I'm on my kneels, please you all should help me with feeding money, Hunger would have taken my life away if not for my neighbors, Please i beg you all with God and just started our 2nd semester exam today the Indomie i have been using to sustain my self just finished today just imagine going into the hall with an empty stomach, Good people of NL please help me before i die of hunger.
God bless you all
Ogalinus hope this isn't a lie

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by coalcoal1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
rip
Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by OgaLinus: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
thoollz:

Ogalinus hope this isn't a lie
Sir please kindly over look my moniker, I'm dying here please, Please help me if you can
Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by maxiuc(m): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
What's going on in the fourth pics
Re: Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother by inedujac: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan's 60th Birthday: Buhari Sends Felicitation Message / Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) / Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.