Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,199 members, 7,849,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls (12519 Views)

Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West / Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls by Bjergtrolde: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
When the Fulani man was there, she did not protest, now it appears that the Fulani man is going to be replaced by the Southerner, she has woken up again to attempt to destabilize his government. Will people fall for this?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Madam due process
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls by Yusuf4: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hadiza and Oby was used to bring PDP and Jonathan down.
Now Hadiza have been compensated with NPA Job while Oby is still there looking for ghost kidnapped Chibok girls
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls by Phi001(m): 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
How many girls are remaining ni?

Shebi they said the kidnapped only 200?

All the girls they've been releasing nko, haven't they passed 200?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls by NairaEffect(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
This red flowing costumes will only make Boko Haram proud. Similar to the uniforms they sewed for the abducted girls.
Na dem get am.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls by Almaheed: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
reading through the comments I couldn't help but shake my head at how primitive and despotic the average youth on nairaland is its shameful and irritating... this is a woman fighting for the voiceless, there are still over 113 girls left yo be rescued and reading through I didn't see anybody say something reasonable. if they were your sisters would you comment like this, am convinced that most of you with your comments don't have the patience to look through the facts of the chibok girls saga. indeed we are lost when someone who tends to help others is brought down because of cheap politics of 2015, all of you are shameless and inhumane if you think oby is doing this for political gains. I feel pained when the youth speak without reasoning. nairaland is a shadow if itself it as degenerated to a comic forum and less inspiring.

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls by Tapreal: 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
You will know when they are begging for attention with style
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls by micflo28(m): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
I think they are now agitating for the return of their virginity cheesy grin grin grin grin poolish woman using our stolen money to organise protest groups....
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls by nypdinc: 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Na wa o
this na wa oo done too much try yarn something aunty
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls by MadCow1: 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kudos to Madam Oby for sticking with this cause.

This is unseen in Nigeria. Normally Nigerians move on from every subject once it stops making headlines but you have kept with this matter since day one till date.

At one point they accused you of working for the APC to unsettle the Jonathan administration and that the protests would stop after he left but it didn't. Then they say it was a script to make you appear unbiased but you have kept protesting even after all the releases. I thank you madam from the depth of my heart. I wish I had your level of commitment in my life. Please do not be dissuaded by the foolishness of our society. Keep fighting.

Nigerians and their short attention span is a big factor in the issues we have in this nation. Example; Nobody knew anything about the Aluu4 issue until news ofbthe conviction broke. Till today nobody knows how Otedola/Farouk Lawan issue ended only to see the man back in the house of Reps like nothing happened.

The Media on Nigeria are only concerned with breaking news and not following a news through to the end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls by MadCow1: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Almaheed:
reading through the comments I couldn't help but shake my head at how primitive and despotic the average youth on nairaland is its shameful and irritating... this is a woman fighting for the voiceless, there are still over 113 girls left yo be rescued and reading through I didn't see anybody say something reasonable. if they were your sisters would you comment like this, am convinced that most of you with your comments don't have the patience to look through the facts of the chibok girls saga. indeed we are lost when someone who tends to help others is brought down because of cheap politics of 2015, all of you are shameless and inhumane if you think oby is doing this for political gains. I feel pained when the youth speak without reasoning. nairaland is a shadow if itself it as degenerated to a comic forum and less inspiring.

If Nairaland is a representation of the Nigerian Society then we are definitely f.ucked and never getting out of this rot.

The foolishness you see on many important topics on Nairaland leaves you in tears. But put up a thread about Wizkid vs Davido and see them come to life.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Is Hadiza Usman still part of them?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls by obonujoker(m): 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Almaheed:

Which stupid voiceless is she fighting for....?? She's a clown
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls by Soulsymbol99: 4:57am On Aug 02, 2017
This is becoming like a child's play (and o dnt mean Chucky d killer doll grin) as they no Wan give woman appointment, she create job 4 herself Na cool
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls by cursedAbiola(f): 5:19am On Aug 02, 2017
[s]
Almaheed:
[/s]
claptrap
trash trash trash
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls by kingthreatz: 5:46am On Aug 02, 2017
She's not a quitter. She wont stop till the rest who want to come home are home
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 02, 2017
234GT:
She should start BRING BACK BUHARI campaign
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls by mecussey(m): 7:43am On Aug 02, 2017
ediama:
Again!

This woman is been used cheaply and she is losing respect fast. Just bc bubu her bf is no longer there, they wan use her fight osibanjo again. She should just go and sit down....i think say she be better woman.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls by Unbreakable007: 7:57am On Aug 02, 2017
Shekau or Evans sud do d needful........kidnap dis woman and in Phyno voice ''koo'ya ede''
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 02, 2017
Bro may u survive Nigerian bullets... ahh may u live long. May u inherit papa Abraham's Kingdom here angry walahi u reason well
MadCow1:
Kudos to Madam Oby for sticking with this cause.

This is unseen in Nigeria. Normally Nigerians move on from every subject once it stops making headlines but you have kept with this matter since day one till date.

At one point they accused you of working for the APC to unsettle the Jonathan administration and that the protests would stop after he left but it didn't. Then they say it was a script to make you appear unbiased but you have kept protesting even after all the releases. I thank you madam from the depth of my heart. I wish I had your level of commitment in my life. Please do not be dissuaded by the foolishness of our society. Keep fighting.

Nigerians and their short attention span is a big factor in the issues we have in this nation. Example; Nobody knew anything about the Aluu4 issue until news ofbthe conviction broke. Till today nobody knows how Otedola/Farouk Lawan issue ended only to see the man back in the house of Reps like nothing happened.

The Media on Nigeria are only concerned with breaking news and not following a news through to the end.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls by ehispapa(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2017
dont worry sisi oby, they are making arrangement to hire some lookalike girls
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls by goodvision12(m): 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fg should pls pity oby and give her a ministerial appointment.She don try to show herself but it seems dem no send am.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls by Wilkadoniel(m): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
I need Phyno voice in this, phyno i we like you to give me a time and make me as your own body to be just help da boy, i need connection b/w you and olamida with davido just to sign me 07060405527 thank you when you care for me

(1) (2) (Reply)

PUNCH Replies Simmonscooper, Says No Malice Towards Osinbajo / Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh / Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.