Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,462 members, 7,958,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro (7910 Views)

Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 / This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Prettytechlover: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
vermaniace:
Bro me I no fit shout I give you evidence
show us an evidence na...lier
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Prettytechlover: 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
vermaniace:
The graphical quality is awesome, azin it's really nice, to be honest you really need to check this out its one of a kind
nice 2 know dat cheesy
vermaniace:
The graphical quality is awesome, azin it's really nice, to be honest you really need to check this out its one of a kind
nice 2 know dat
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Prettytechlover: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Allen231:
lol, I think I smell them too
me too
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Prettytechlover: 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
vermaniace:
Give me agency abeg if you get connection
u're kidding bro
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Prettytechlover: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
singlar:
Atomic bomb, lols
hahaha....because of phone,una wan kill una self.
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Prettytechlover: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Allen231:
Naso na, you think it's that easy
e easy die
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Prettytechlover: 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
andreweb:
their is something i will like to say to you Op but i reserve my comment for now
funny u....
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Prettytechlover: 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
singlar:
baba Na game oo
see mumu question...na game of course.
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Prettytechlover: 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
singlar:
it happens na
i wonder o
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Prettytechlover: 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
Allen231:
yes totally true I saw my friend gaming on it today sef
wow i guess i should try infinix gaming o
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Prettytechlover: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
guys i'm gaming pes 2017 on my infinix....it's as if i was watching them on TV.
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Prettytechlover: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Allen231:
Damn it's really clear
u're right...it's damn clear.
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Prettytechlover: 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Nothing like atomic bomb just say bad English words written up then nothing else nobody above mistake
hahahahaha!!!!
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Prettytechlover: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Originality007:

No mind dem, Naso dey will push u to buy wetin u no wan buy
na true o...no let make dey force u.
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by tidedroid: 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Prettytechlover:
na lie jo
the app measures frames per second,as well as GPU throttling during gameplay.if he is serious about showing how good the pro is at at gaming he should use it rather than using a still image that show's nothing.besides what processor is the note 4 pro using
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Iamcute(m): 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
vermaniace:
Am using one though just got it yesterday ooo

Please how much did you the phone? Thanks
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Prettytechlover:
hahahahaha!!!!
You are such an idiot
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by henry007(m): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
vermaniace:
According to research, the note 4 pro is properly appropriate for gaming, I swear it's play the big games, like grand theft and others too

Check out my review!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYVsh7k_ygA&t=4s&index=2&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4TkxdNZ7-nKqjlNr86N4UOe
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by iamprofessork: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
any asphalt 8 freek in the house?
especially played on hot4? screenshot if you have it..and tell us your experience.. thanks
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by kachic2: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
How much does it cost?
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by ZesusHVWritter(m): 6:58am On Aug 03, 2017
With these comments I have seen here, I will never buy the infinix note 4 pro or advise anyone close, to go for it.

I have learnt from previous disappointments, when tecno or infinix starts distributing marketers to various social mediums to create an unnecessary hype for an incoming device with the marketers having no idea of what the said device is composed of or performs like in reality, expect and epic roll of crappiness from the device.
One more device from infinix I won't be buying, keep going marketers.

2 Likes

Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Prudent200: 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
Prettytechlover:
there are so many sites available na.
i need a Good site because some site you will need to root your phone to download
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Prudent200: 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Prettytechlover:
guys i'm gaming pes 2017 on my infinix....it's as if i was watching them on TV.
online or offline
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Prudent200: 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
iamprofessork:
especially played on hot4? screenshot if you have it..and tell us your experience.. thanks
pretty Good shaaa but it an online game
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Prettytechlover: 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
tidedroid:
the app measures frames per second,as well as GPU throttling during gameplay.if he is serious about showing how good the pro is at at gaming he should use it rather than using a still image that show's nothing.besides what processor is the note 4 pro using
Google Is right there
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Prettytechlover: 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
Prudent200:
online or offline
twas offline
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Prettytechlover: 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
ZesusHVWritter:
With these comments I have seen here, I will never buy the infinix note 4 pro or advise anyone close, to go for it.

I have learnt from previous disappointments, when tecno or infinix starts distributing marketers to various social mediums to create an unnecessary hype for an incoming device with the marketers having no idea of what the said device is composed of or performs like in reality, expect and epic roll of crappiness from the device.
One more device from infinix I won't be buying, keep going marketers.
just say that u don't have the money to buy it and stop saying trash
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Prettytechlover: 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
Iamtosignno:
You are such an idiot
idiot on top wetin na.... just stop using such language cos if I start mine u will regret
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Prettytechlover: 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
Iamtosignno:
You are such an idiot
idiot...why n
are u using such language na... If I start mine don't complain o
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Prettytechlover:
just say that u don't have the money to buy it and stop saying trash
I and anyone close to me don't have the money to BUY INFINIX NOTE 4 PRO.

2 Likes

Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 04, 2017
Prettytechlover:
idiot...why n are u using such language na... If I start mine don't complain o
OK
Re: Gaming On The Infinix-note 4 Pro by Sulaicsafas: 9:00am On Aug 07, 2017
iamprofessork:
yeah mean on my pro it's fresh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Call Divert on MTN and Vmobile Networks / Tecno H6 Imei Changing / Three Tips To Make You Iphone Charge Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.