Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Ladies, Tell The Guys How You Want To Be Treated In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Tell The Guys How You Want To Be Treated In A Relationship? (927 Views)

Ladies, Tell The Truth Please.. / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Tell The Guys How You Want To Be Treated In A Relationship? by jamale: 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
Good evening
Re: Ladies, Tell The Guys How You Want To Be Treated In A Relationship? by Blackhawk01: 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Ladies, Tell The Guys How You Want To Be Treated In A Relationship? by Tilda30(f): 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
Like a queen that I am.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tell The Guys How You Want To Be Treated In A Relationship? by jamale: 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Blackhawk01:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Awwwwww
Re: Ladies, Tell The Guys How You Want To Be Treated In A Relationship? by jamale: 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tilda30:
Like a queen that I am.

Be exact .This is why men say women don't know what they want.
Re: Ladies, Tell The Guys How You Want To Be Treated In A Relationship? by Tilda30(f): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
jamale:

Be exact .This is why men say women don't know what they want.
I want him to spoil me
Re: Ladies, Tell The Guys How You Want To Be Treated In A Relationship? by jamale: 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tilda30:
I want him to spoil me

How? How do you want to get spoilt?
Re: Ladies, Tell The Guys How You Want To Be Treated In A Relationship? by agrovick(m): 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
Mtcheeeww undecided
How about you treat yourself the way you want to be treated?
Re: Ladies, Tell The Guys How You Want To Be Treated In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Like rotten fish?

This one is confused. SMH
Tilda30:
I want him to spoil me
Re: Ladies, Tell The Guys How You Want To Be Treated In A Relationship? by yomi007k(m): 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
jamale:

How? How do you want to get spoilt?
grin

Put her in a refuse dump n she will get spoilt wen bacteria grows on her.....lol
Re: Ladies, Tell The Guys How You Want To Be Treated In A Relationship? by Travelking: 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hmmm love matters
Re: Ladies, Tell The Guys How You Want To Be Treated In A Relationship? by ogorwyne(f): 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tilda30:
I want him to spoil me
You know what happens to spoilt things ba?
Re: Ladies, Tell The Guys How You Want To Be Treated In A Relationship? by udumosam23(m): 3:47am On Aug 02, 2017
ogorwyne:

You know what happens to spoilt things ba?

Your dp make sense sha, God take time create you o. If na you be that, then forget those people wet say you no fine. Dem dey lie.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tell The Guys How You Want To Be Treated In A Relationship? by ogorwyne(f): 7:58am On Aug 02, 2017
udumosam23:

Your dp make sense sha, God take time create you o. If na you be that, then forget those people wet say you no fine. Dem dey lie.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

"I Think The Circulating ASUU Strike MEMO Is Fake" (pics) / If You Got Your Soulmate Like This... / Please Patronise Her For Your Smile Device If U In Ph(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.