Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember (15309 Views)

Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) / Kano School Where Pupils, Headmaster And Teachers Sit On Bare Floor For 23 Years / Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by YUSUFAALIKALI(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2017
Mine is Ivada sanni okunaye

1 Share

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Beckyodafe(f): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2017
Eserophe Primary School 2 Ughelli, Delta State(1995 set). Head Mistress was Mrs Ogedegbe. Anglican Girl's Grammar School Ughelli, Delta State. Principal JSS 1- SS 11 was Mrs Agnes Egor.She was a darling, best principal but she had 2 retire and they brought one witchy witchy woman like that Mrs Okoro. Then they had to split the school into 3 sections then we had Mrs Okhe, didn't spend much time with her before graduation. She was cool though.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Orevamona(f): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2017
Mr Daniel Erabor Ethiope primary school Sapele
Mrs Esther Origoyegha Ogodo primary school Sapele
Late Mrs okomah Chude girls grammar school Sapele ( beautiful woman and always gorgeously dressed with matching colours)
Mrs Ofugara( brought discipline back,good mother,strong Christian,very beautiful and articulate in her doings$

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:49am On Aug 02, 2017
if you schooled in Abia , most especially Aba , u must have heard of Mr okponku , he is my primary school headmaster, the man is very wicked even to his dead, he died while I was in primary 4 , weeks after they buried him, he started appearing in our school, in the middle of the night he will go to his office and scattered everything, he will go class by class wrote his names in all the available blackboard, in the morning u will see a footsteps that lead to no where, when he started appearing in day time the PTA board agreed to employed a gate man, in the night he will tie the gateman with rope and go about doing his usual act, parents started withdrawing their kids from that school, he started going school to schools appearing and disturbing most especially those in boarding school students and teachers, I heard that the time they exhume his coffin it was empty but after some ritual and incantations they were able to trap him and burned him to ashes... my secondary school headmistress is Madam koi koi , we give her this name because she always wore red high heel shoes, this one disturbed pass Mr okponku, I heard she is mami water, when she died , she start taken girls along, many of my fellow students died mysteriously, some died in accident while some became sick and just die like that, some of them even confesses that she initiated a lot of them into ogbonje group b4 she died, every morning we usually see footsteps that lead to her office but u won't see where it leads out, she appeared in the day time, headless, at times she slap her colleague, many of them fall sick and never return to that school again, anyone that schooled in aba in early 90s will testify this claim, I really had horrible time both in primary and secondary school, NTA favourite Short series program Willie Willie contributed a lot in our nightmare those days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by denip: 10:57am On Aug 02, 2017
my headmaster at NNPC staff school warri was Mr. J. O Orhe (1990) while my principal of my secondary school Delta careers College warri was Mr. Ukeredi (1997)
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by jp79: 11:20am On Aug 02, 2017
mr Iroko = enitan pry schl. Aguda surulere lagos
mrs Balogun = Aguda grammar schl. Aguda surulere lagos
mr Aminu = Laro grammar schl. oshogbo osun state
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Ballack1(m): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2017
My headmaster Mr Batiku.. God's blessing Nursery and Primary School.
My Principal.. Dr Jerry Akindojutimi Ondo Boys High School.. chaii ! the man get mouth.
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by hollywater: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2017
Diamonddris:
Can you spot the celebrity in this picture?
Chioma chukwuka
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by MrEgghead(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2017
Beulah N/p school,Akure: Mr.Oparinde.
Aquinas college junior sec/sch:Mr T.O Ale.
Aquinas college Akure senior sec/sch: (Late) Chief A.M Fasuyi.
Class of 2012.
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by gagadey(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2017
Late Mr HE Esada-Headmaster

Late Mrs Okolugbo-Headmistress.

Pricipals plenty ooo...Mr Ejiofor, Mrs Omyemakonor,Dr Mrs Igbogbor
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Osanoghodua1: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2017
Head Master:- MR GUOBADIA

PRINCIPAL:- MR OMOROGBE, replaced by
MR OVBIEKO

In the era of Mr Omorogbe, Western Boys' High School had standard. He would sponsor
competitions "academic" today school
is just there, class of

1997---primary 6

2003-----Secondary school.

God bless Edo state.
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Basics123(m): 11:39am On Aug 02, 2017
daewoorazer:
Chief Ayangbayi Loyola College.
A school for d #zanga
Same here
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by anzaku47(m): 11:39am On Aug 02, 2017
Mr Kigbu Dauda___Headmaster
Rev. Fr. Victor Davou____Principal
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by KHbaby(f): 11:42am On Aug 02, 2017
Shadrackmadu:
mention their names; mine i need to enquire from my YEAR BOOK

Principal - Mrs Shonola Soyinka (I'm a great Vetlander)

Headmaster - Can't remember.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by AlphaT1(m): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Headmaster: Mr Tafi
Principal: Dr Kajuru a.k.a KJ.... I see you there, I see you here, are you twice?
Any Demo boys in the house? Demonstration Secondary school, A.B.U Zaria.
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Dollabiz: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2017
Can't remember
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Tomgerald(m): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2017
Headmaster: Mr. François Boroman (Ibrahim Sambo Primary School, Zing) who is currently my Refree
Principal: Mrs Janet J. Jella. (GSS Zing) Who is currently the Special Adviser to the Taraba State Governor.
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Alvyn69(m): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2017
Mr S.O Akperoro Unity model School, Agbarho(USA). Delta State
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by sneak3(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sqr Leader ED Iyango. Of blessed memory. Airforce sec. Sec Kad.
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by roseboma(f): 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Can't remember my Head Master's name at ACS NASME but at Command Secondary School at Abakaliki my Commandant was Col. S. M. Dule. I try
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by dstar01(m): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Shadrackmadu:

HEADMASTER: Mr Charles (High Gate nur/pry sch. Oshodi Lagos 1996 set)

Mr Oke: (Ikeja Grammar school, Oshodi Lagos 2002 set)

I try o
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by dstar01(m): 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Shadrackmadu:

HEADMASTER: Mr Charles (High Gate nur/pry sch. Oshodi Lagos 1996 set

PRINCIPAL: Mr Oke (Ikeja Grammar school, Oshodi Lagos 2002 set)

I try o
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Vitaban: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Negxy Concept Limited.... for your studies abroad in any of these countries.. all with working permission.. IRELAND offers a two years work stay after one year master's program.
your CGPA is low or you have a third class, dont worry we can get you a placement in UK where you run a masters program....
are you a HND degree holder, and you feel you cant run a masters program..trust me you can...contact us today @ NEGXY CONCEPT LIMITED...
For more inquires...contact me 08096120086 or 08091117830 or vtbnegxyconcept@gmail.com
With Negxy Concept studying abroad is very Easy

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by LOUIS6(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Headmaster - Mr Asamoah ( Patricia N/P sch. Asaba

Principal - '' Mr. Sehinde Arogbofa ''

Army Comprehensive High school akure. ( Now Command Day Secondary school )
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by maisauki: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
I still remember mine very well...@union baptist primary school, his name is deacon adebiyi(infact when he became a deacon in around 1997 i still remember d song that we sang for him...)while at secondary, islamic college osogbo, it was mal ishaq but when he finished his tenure, mal moshood took over
GONE WERE D DAYS!
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ralph2211:
My principal is Mr Ajayi who died in 1994 @ Atunrase boys high school Surulere. And later Mr Okuribido take over.

My headmaster is Mr Ewunuga. 1989/1990 @ Anglican primary school, Alakara. Idi oro.
omo mushin oloosha!
cheesy
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by paymentvoucher: 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
laborious:
at last was wondering if I won't meet xts old boys here...principal kennyjo! Vp, ajayi aka jasper, then another nigga came along his name is vp Aburoo.. Sisqo say so!
Sisqo, longest time bro. Happy to hear from you OLAD say so
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by iyimide(m): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
primary school: Mr Ben Lawrence ebenezer Nursery and primary school ilorin
Sec school: Mrs FT adeyemi (Lagos State Government college Ojo)
Prince bashiru Olayiwola owoade (Lagos state model college Kankon badagry Lagos)

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by ImaIma1(f): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Primary...Mrs Sego

Secondary. .Lt col Omotosho, Lt col Ogunsemi, Lt col Udi...one every 2yrs
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by hrykanu231(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Primary school, Mrs.P.K.Nkanu--Holy Child Pry. Sch Ugep.

NYSC sec Sch, Calabar. Mrs. E. Iso(Princey)
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by thousandreason(f): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
uzoclinton:
My primary school (Nazareth Nursery n Primary school, lagos state) headmaster = Uncle Monday...

My secondary school (Royal star college, Lagos state) principal = Mr Baffi

Mr baffi , with his big stomach
Good'ol days in royal star grin
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by igraman(m): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Pry school: Aunty Laun. Adeko memorial school Ijebu Igbo. Class of 2000
Sec school: Mr H O Onojobi. Abusi Odumare Academy Ijebu Igbo. Class of 2007.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Odukoya And Agbaire Win Linux Scholarships / The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. / JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.