Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember (15311 Views)

Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) / Kano School Where Pupils, Headmaster And Teachers Sit On Bare Floor For 23 Years / Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by nnewa: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mr. S. N. Abia- FGC Wukari Gongola State (now Taraba state)

Mrs. Okereke - W.T.C. Pry schl Enugu

Good people, good administrators, good disciplinarians

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by buccunmie(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Bibidear:

its so nice to hear u finished from fgc ikirun
i did also,finished 2008
Uw sister. How u doin
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by snazzy5050(m): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
undecided undecided
bandad:
No respect for your teacher ehn. After making you what you are today. You must be an ingrate. Remember the curse will bounce back unto you.
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Bibidear(f): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
buccunmie:
Uw sister. How u doin
i am fine and you
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by stainless239(f): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mr Mba -principal ommc

Mrs Njokanma- head mistress ommms

Mrs Bello- poye nursery and primary school
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by pellummy(m): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
freezze:
Moremi High school ile Ife 1994 set ... His name is Baba Gbogan
daddy am 4rm ife...i was born then

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by GILOSKY(m): 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mr shokunbi my headmaster
Mrs Aminat olagunju
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by pellummy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Vickayor private school ile-ife HM.mummy dammy,
principal mr AJAYI(rip )
kings will college eleyele ife, principal:uncle lawal, u beat me die but thanks to u am what u want me to be,
2008, back to VICKAYOR..principal: pastor(biology teacher, VP'S: uncle ibiwumi and ibitara ( i love and fear u both) thanks 4 trusting and teaching me...i am then BIG BOY
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by pellummy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Vickayor private school ile-ife HM.mummy dammy,
principal mr AJAYI(rip )
kings will college eleyele ife, principal:uncle lawal, u beat me die but thanks to u am what u want me to be,
2008, back to VICKAYOR..principal: pastor(biology teacher, VP'S: uncle ibiwumi and ibitara ( i love and fear u both) thanks 4 trusting and teaching me...i am ur then BIG BOY
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by presh001: 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dr. KCK NWANGWA ASTEC
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by chibyk63(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
nnewa:
Mr. S. N. Abia- FGC Wukari Gongola State (now Taraba state)

Mrs. Okereke - W.T.C. Pry schl Enugu

Good people, good administrators, good disciplinarians

wow you should have been among the first sets from F.G.C Wukari. Great School
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by abbeyty(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
sunnedee2:
Principal: Chief Bayode.
Up school!!

Christ school, his wife was our vp. Very tough woman
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by smizel(m): 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
mrs ighalo... St leos' catholic private school ikeja. My secondary school principals are pastor akinwale.. Camila high school ila osun state and alhaji jibowu.. Baptist boys high school saje abeokuta ogun state.
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
thousandreason:

Mr baffi , with his big stomach
Good'ol days in royal star grin
Obviously you schooled in Royal star... what year did you graduate?
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by buccunmie(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Bibidear:

i am fine and you
Dats cool, let's talk on BBM D8A79B5A
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Wizdude(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
headmaster = Joseph Bankole
2nd headmaster = Eric Abbey

1st principal = Mrs Somebody Eresimadu
2nd principal = Mr Okorogwu aka Capo
3rd principal = Mr Dada
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Bibidear(f): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
buccunmie:
Dats cool, let's talk on BBM D8A79B5A
owk
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by seye15627(m): 6:13am On Aug 03, 2017
Alhaji Beki
Donald3d:
I had many jare
Headmaster : Mr ERNEST
Pincipals plenty but i remember Morafa,J.O Onadimuren,Mr Dapo grin grin grin grin
Vice Principal : Mr Momoh (I love the man like kilode)
Great Mayflower Students !
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by seye15627(m): 6:15am On Aug 03, 2017
Method, I hail o
methodman:
I sight u
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by seye15627(m): 6:28am On Aug 03, 2017
Tall, slim and speaks English fluently?
SACI:
my headmaster was Mr.Tete(he is Ghanaian)...Ajoke model nursery and primary school Taiwo road(i think) ilorin Kwara state. tongue

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Bibidear(f): 7:15am On Aug 04, 2017
buccunmie:
Uw sister. How u doin
can i send u a pm
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by buccunmie(m): 9:14am On Aug 04, 2017
Bibidear:

can i send u a pm
Yeah
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Bibidear(f): 9:19am On Aug 04, 2017
buccunmie:
Yeah
i have sent it
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Harhleiluyarh: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2017
PRINCIPAL-mr anya b.o Proud royal kristonite
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by SACI: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
seye15627:
Tall, slim and speaks English fluently?
grin Yea..
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by seye15627(m): 4:15am On Aug 08, 2017
Taught me English language while in Mayflower.
SACI:

grin Yea..
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by SACI: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
seye15627:
Taught me English language while in Mayflower.
dats nice.. is Mayflower in ilorin too?
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by IconicDude: 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
iyimide:

Prince bashiru Olayiwola owoade (Lagos state model college Kankon badagry Lagos)

What year did you graduate � from Kankon. I left in 2002

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success. / JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips / Why Students Fail Maths In WAEC, NECO - Prof. Onah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.