Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember (15299 Views)

Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) / Kano School Where Pupils, Headmaster And Teachers Sit On Bare Floor For 23 Years / Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by maxiuc(m): 6:49am On Aug 02, 2017
snazzy5050:
I can't am sorry brings back Sad memories embarassed embarassed

i chop flogging tire fo that man hand!! It shall not be well with you Mr Stephen
forgive and forget na

E don pass ooo

Leave vengeance for the Lord

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Lanceslot(m): 6:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Can't forget my school principal Mr Nneka... I had just 1 bad encounter with him throughout my stay in secondary school.
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by shrek4(m): 6:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Primary School - Mr Rufai (Apollo, Ketu)

Secondary School - Mrs Adebisi (Apollo, Ketu)
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by AceVentura: 6:50am On Aug 02, 2017
My primary school headmistress was Mrs. Okoroji & my secondary school principal was "Billy Goat". �����
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Donald3d(m): 6:50am On Aug 02, 2017
methodman:
I sight u
Exmay ? cheesy
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by igho003(m): 6:50am On Aug 02, 2017
success secondary school principal : emmasealu 1997 set
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by oliidell(m): 6:52am On Aug 02, 2017
Jedu Akpau SDA

Thomas Ezeaku/Okoye Ezetulugo MCA
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by officialfysh(m): 6:52am On Aug 02, 2017
Head Mistress them plenty @st Theresa private SCH EPE
Principal... Mrs OSifeso @ EPE GRAMS 07' set
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by OracleMxNelson(m): 6:52am On Aug 02, 2017
Primary y school Ebenezer Nursery and Primary school, Benin. Headmistress Mrs G.I Ofilli
Secondary School: Greater Tomorrow Secondary school Benin. Principal. Mr Ikpomwen
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Yuneehk(f): 6:53am On Aug 02, 2017
How can I forget?! Headmaster - Mr. Festus Ejimkonye, Principal - Mr. Abiodun A. Adesanya.
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Iddossam: 6:54am On Aug 02, 2017
My primary school, st' Luke CAC primary school Ido-ile ekiti... ekiti state, headmaster =P.G Ajayi, rtd.

my secondary school, Ajinare grammar school Ido-ile ekiti, ekiti state... principal = S.F Fasanmade, rtd.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Fingerprinter(m): 6:55am On Aug 02, 2017
In primary, I had two headmasters. The first was one Mr. Obasi something something... popularly called teacher Obasi. After he got transferred, we had another short Faith Tabernacle Church man. I can't remember his name.
In secondary, my principal then was Mr, U. C. Ukeje and later Mr. S. B. Bature. Fgc Okposi things!
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by patochuba: 6:58am On Aug 02, 2017
My Principal's name was Mr Etete.
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by tballeyy(m): 6:59am On Aug 02, 2017
OBASANJO
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by efonat(m): 7:00am On Aug 02, 2017
Wilson college kaduna, principal Mr Adesina
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 02, 2017
snazzy5050:

Is that how to address the name undecided
yes... the first is a Yoruba man he told us himself to call him that... while the second is a Ghanaian
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by NaijaBlend: 7:01am On Aug 02, 2017
I am so disappointed that many folks here cannot remember the names of their headmaster and principals. I had three headmasters (from primary one to six), and two principals, and I remember all of them.

Shame on education in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Emycord: 7:01am On Aug 02, 2017
màllàm shittu dabo Pri sch kàno t
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Emekus92(m): 7:01am On Aug 02, 2017
The current CEO of UBA. Tony Elumelu @ Nelson mandela international N&P school Abuja that man flog craze commot 4 my life. After he left d school Mr sabastine took over I'm still seeing Mr sabastine till now because we attend same church
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by barallanee(f): 7:02am On Aug 02, 2017
Mrs A.I Nduonofit
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by afo86: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2017
Headmaster ke?
Principal Mr Ajao Ikotun comprehensive college.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Nov6(m): 7:03am On Aug 02, 2017
My past remains my past, so it shuold remain where it belongs
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Exponental(m): 7:04am On Aug 02, 2017
Why do you need them? What if I give names, how can you confirm?
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by kakaG: 7:04am On Aug 02, 2017
Rev. Fr. Ben Obidiagwu- St. Murumba College Jos. That was in the mid 90s
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by stevebond007(m): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2017
MR FALEYE
OMOLEWA NURSERY AND PRIMARY INSTITUTION.
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by jimlat77(m): 7:06am On Aug 02, 2017
My pry school HM. MRS FALANA (late). Mr salami(late).saint ANDREWS pry schl oke ila ADO EKITI. My secondary. Chief ONI.(late). Alhaji BADMOS. MR OLOWOSEJEJE. AUD Comprehensive high school ADO EKITI.
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Ifedayoprettybea(f): 7:07am On Aug 02, 2017
Mrs Malomo & Mr Awodiya
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by tyson98: 7:07am On Aug 02, 2017
Donald3d:
I had many jare
Headmaster : Mr ERNEST
Pincipals plenty but i remember Morafa,J.O Onadimuren,Mr Dapo grin grin grin grin
Vice Principal : Mr Momoh (I love the man like kilode)
Great Mayflower Students !
Even tho I went to ICHS but morafa was the toughest principal in ogun state then IRON WOMAN grin

My principal then in ICHS ikenne remo is Mr Kareem AKA LAGATA grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Ilajeboy(m): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2017
Donald3d:
I had many jare Headmaster : Mr ERNEST Pincipals plenty but i remember Morafa,J.O Onadimuren,Mr Dapo grin grin grin grin Vice Principal : Mr Momoh (I love the man like kilode) Great Mayflower Students !

Great... Morafa that suspended up to 20 students at once

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 02, 2017
Mr Fidelis Owuvukere....no year book consulted
Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by chomchom1(f): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2017
So ndi ofe juru here. angry

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember by Donald3d(m): 7:10am On Aug 02, 2017
tyson98:

Even tho I went to ICHS but morafa was the toughest principal in ogun state then IRON WOMAN grin
As in ehn, even teachers sef dey fear am dat time shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Practice Free NLNG Scholarship Past Questions And Answers Here / FG To Withdraw Recognition Of Kenya, Uganda, Niger Varsities / When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.