Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money (23080 Views)

Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra / Police Arrest Lady Who Rents Out Guns To Robbers In Cross River State / Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by AndrewDex(m): 9:54am On Aug 02, 2017
See as my pri,ck don rise, ai omo i no dey take ear hear dis kind of tin. I be he goat.
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by ChuksEpells: 9:55am On Aug 02, 2017
am coming
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by chiksy20: 9:55am On Aug 02, 2017
Mary Johnson
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by KingsleyCEO: 9:57am On Aug 02, 2017
What is her plan? does she want to start a war?
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by djbussy(m): 9:57am On Aug 02, 2017
Someone trying to increase birth rate & sextually transmitted diseases, another trying to decrease it. Hmm! Angels and demons at war. " Aye olosho oma Ni Baje O !
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by Sirheny007(m): 9:58am On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:
Further investigation showed that the stolen bag contained condoms which the owner probably needed that night, her Infinix android phones and other personal effects.

Potor girls and olosho job are like

Are you serious?
Bro take a visit to phase 1,2 and 3 here in Ajegunle..
You might want to have a rethink cheesy
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by beautiful232(f): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2017
leave her alone joor,condom suppose be free sef for safe sex.haba
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2017
reallest:
Na part of development jare grin

I saw an opportunity in your profile. I can fix your roof and ceiling for a reasonable fee.
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by reallest(f): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

I can fix your roof and ceiling for a reasonable fee.
Y don't u fix ur brain first? grin grin try to fix dat first tonguetongue
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by reallest(f): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

I saw an opportunity in your profile. I can fix your roof and ceiling for a reasonable fee.

Try to fix ur brain first tongue
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by slimfairboy(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2017
sadAs na ordinary thief, them go rush to police and from police to court. . .,evans wey steal, kill and kidnapped, una no rush am to court. now evans do lost! Na only hungry, innocent peti thieves una power fit reach! sadAs na ordinary thief, them go rush to police and from police to court. . .,evans wey steal, kill and kidnapped, una no rush am to court. now evans do lost! Na only hungry, innocent peti thieves una power fit reach!
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2017
reallest:

Try to fix ur brain first tongue

No vex for me ma.
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by slimfairboy(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2017
As na ordinary thief, them go rush to police and from police to court. . .,evans wey steal, kill and kidnapped, una no rush am to court. now evans do lost! Na only hungry, innocent peti thieves una power fit reach! sad

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by iammolise(m): 10:10am On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by reallest(f): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

No vex for me ma.
Vex?am not
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by Ilajeboy(m): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2017
cry lipsrsealed cry
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2017
reallest:

Vex?am not

Okay, God bless you and do have a nice day.
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by tobisma: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by victop11(m): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=Justuceleague2 post=59062986]Condom she needed that night, infinix phone, personal effects but no money

Victim is hereby declared an olosho

I rise, COURT!!!
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by djacob(m): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2017
Why is our judiciary so quick to act in such case and fail to handle corruption case the same
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by Austinoiz(m): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2017
I don't know why I opened this thread sef. Stuff is stinking Ashewo Ashewo.
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 02, 2017
who she epp?
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by salesforce: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2017
Really
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by Eportal123: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2017
Lukmann1:
The thief shall be lock on prison and not gave her bail.

Your English na one in town.
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by oluwazoba: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:
Further investigation showed that the stolen bag contained condoms which the owner probably needed that night, her Infinix android phones and other personal effects.

what is potor sir? I think your head is not correct sir, sorry sir. grin
nextprince:

what is potor sir? I think your head is not correct sir, sorry sir.
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by pacesetter247(f): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Refusing Self-Defeat

Self-Defeat according to Merriam-Webster means to prevent one from doing or achieving something. It is an act of condemning one’s self even before a verdict is given. It is the reason why lives and destinies have been cut short, the reason for the increased rate in suicide attempt and other social vices present in our society today.

Stories of ladies who rose above challenges, refusing to accept self-defeat
Reading Farida’s story as recounted by Vanguard, has made me realized that there is no excuse whatsoever for failure in life. She outrightly stated that people with disability should know what they want and not tell employers to give them anything that is available. “Don’t ask for job on the basis of the thinking that you are nobody. Get the necessary requirement and never think that a job will be given to you just on the basis of your disability. Get the necessary requirement and see if any company will reject you”.
Read More at:
http://aboverubies.com.ng/refusing-self-defeat/
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by holluphemydavid(m): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
beautiful232:
leave her alone joor,condom suppose be free sef for safe sex.haba
enh enh u
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by greatman247(m): 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
Na WA oooo
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money by beautiful232(f): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
holluphemydavid:
enh enh u

lemme joor cheesy
holluphemydavid:
enh enh u

lemme joor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Seizes 772 Cartons Of Frozen Fish Worth N10 Million In Ogun / Adewale Oloyede Is Dead. Killed In Kogi (Photo) / 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.