Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday (7966 Views)

Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today / Do U Know This Gal?..i Knacked Her P So Hard That She Did This(photo) / After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2017
So I took dis lovely damsel I met when returning from a party outing to a date today and it went well even though she kept talkn abt her boyfriend like he's the trending matter in nigeria.
I met her one night last week when I went to buy indomie and egg, honestly, facially I'd give her 8/10, and her voice sounded sweet like westlife's puzzle of my heart song,there's this thing I feel when I see a gal on artificial nails, now dis is not to spite the team natural gals, buh I jus love d feeling of a gal tickling my scrotal sac lightly wth those nails as I talk gibberish due to the pleasure she's delivering,I wouldn't need long explanations as to why my dick'll jump up like some one who sat on a needle.believe me this lady's fingers was well decorated wth very nice artificial nails and I got attracted to her all the more.

So that lovely night I saw her as I was ordering indomie and egg frm the mallam and she stood buying hers also and it was jus the both of us and she was jus talking to herslf that she's catching cold so I jus chipped in few words and I said she's not supposd to be feeling cold cos she's wearing a cardigan unless her cardigan is not thick enough and she looked at me and I smiled at her revealing my complete set of white teeth as it shined bright and white like a flourescent bulb, all thanks to my MYMY herbal tooth paste and she smiled a little then i introduced my self to her before she'll start calling me uncle or brother, so frm there we started chattn and she was trying not 2 be free wth me, but the jokes I was cracking stopped her dead on her tracks on her path to forming for me, so I begged her for her number and she gave me and then I told I'd love to take her out.

Now, the party I attended before meeting this dear lady was all that I expected, chai God bless that gal that danced wth me, as in she really tried and may God bless her generation, initially it was jus me and her dancing and she gave me all her body to press and to hold ,as a matter of fact, I thought dat night will be the moment when my preek will cut finally frm groins, there was a particular track that played and she turned her back towards me and sank in to my chest like I'm a sofa and as soon as her back was touching my chest, my hands curled around her waist like a deadly python constricting it's prey, I cld feel all my blood stream restless like the waters of the bar beach, not to forget the other boiz that were observing me and the gal like they're EFCC, while some boiz stared at me and the gal like the crowd that gathered looking at jesus and the two thieves when they were crucified, there eyes followed the gals breast every angle she danced to, as they stared at her wth the precision of a cobra ready to strike.
Before long, one boy came, after another one came, after another one sef came before long they've gathered round the gal like she's a suspected badoo member about to be lynched in ikorodu, lagos. I was displaced of my space cos the guys came in anticipation to fill the hunger of her body which they felt, and of which I had already had my fill and my preek was already paining me sef cos it has been fully charged since and no pvssy to cool it's radiator, honestly I was using style to wait maybe they'll stop dancing wth her so that I can buy her barbecue and smirnoff ice buh instead more and more guys kept coming so I locked up.

Then on monday night I called the new gal I met on the road and we saw each other sharply and she was in company of a friend of hers, and that her friend sef is fine, jus that there is a sharp contrast between her breast and her yansh, if u look at her breasts they are standing tall,as if they're arrogant trying to pass a message to people who look at at it that there's none like it in all the earth.I jus wished I was her new born baby and let her suckle me for a lactation period of one year and six months, beleive me when I'm done suckn her breast jus check me out' I'll be looking dapper.

But on the flip side her yansh is lowly and humbe like a business in it's beginning stage, as a matter of fact her yansh is not standing,rather it looks like it's dropping like the head of a secondary school student who forgot his lines in a heated debate competition, one might be tempted to think her yansh is the inspiration behind the LG LED flat screen TV, I was wondering where she went when the good lord was sharing yansh for all the gals in heaven before their sojourn into this sinful and wicked world via their mother's womb. Or perhaps cld it be that too many spankings to her back and yansh by teachers at school or her parent at home made her body not to produce the right hormones for encouraging her yansh tissues frm yeilding anything meaningful. Well that is note for another day.

So me and the new in the company of her friend had a hearty chat while they led me to a mini mart like a lamb to the slaughter and I bought some few things for them and then she flashed me when she got home and I called her immediately and she didn't pick, I called again, she didn't pick so I called her again this time, and I decided that I'll swear for her silently under my breath if she doesn't pick up. That th swear will affect her and not only that the swear will make her lost her fone dis week and guess what? she didn't pick so I deleted her number.

Then she called me by the time we agreed to meet yesterday, I recognised her number by the last two digits 4 and 9 so I we met. And she looked beautiful, and then I took her to an eatery and we chatted over ice cream and she told me told of how her boyfriend is not trying at all, buh she doesn't wanna leave him jus yet cos she still loves him very much, buh I have a plan I'll simply manipulate her brain wth words, she'll be mine very soon she can't escape even if she tries to evade me wth 4G speed.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by dipznano: 11:32am On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by Johngla(m): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by Prince4945(m): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sooooooo..I shut read that thin up thia?

1 Like

Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by TosinDru: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
This is terrible poetry

8 Likes

Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Op you tried, I laughed reading that

2 Likes

Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
dipznano:
are u booking space or wat?
Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
jonaifame22:
smiley
mumu boy, you are good at narrating grin

2 Likes

Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by 234GT(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
Girls with artificial nails are likely to have smelly VJs.
Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by ottohan: 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
is that story a litany or poetry or essay or ........

1 Like

Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 6:18am On Aug 03, 2017
ottohan:
is that story a litany or poetry or essay or ........
of course it's not litany
Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2017
TosinDru:
This is terrible poetry
really?
Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by freezyprinzy(m): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin
Op is madt aswear see as ayam laughing like a mad someborry

1 Like

Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Prince4945:
Sooooooo..I shut read that thin up thia?
who send you?
Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
TosinDru:
This is terrible poetry
? Dnt get u.
Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by adajoe555: 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Op you tried, I laughed reading that
may laughter never depart frm ur house hold in jesus name
Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
jonaifame22:
may laughter never depart frm ur house hold in jesus name
Amen
Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by Lewaluv(f): 12:32am On Aug 05, 2017
Am not reading that cry
Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 05, 2017
Not bad, i like how you describe your instances.

1 Like

Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by Divay22(f): 3:07am On Aug 05, 2017
Always on point dude grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by Divay22(f): 3:08am On Aug 05, 2017
Always on point dude grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by escapefromusa(f): 3:50am On Aug 05, 2017
Guy u got my respect. Will follow as well.

I respect real people with real dp's.

Stand up guy. cool

1 Like

Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 7:48am On Aug 05, 2017
234GT:
Girls with artificial nails are likely to have smelly VJs.
pls tell me more
Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by 234GT(m): 8:52am On Aug 05, 2017
jonaifame22:
pls tell me more

Because they can't wash the place thoroughly with long artificial nails. Not all though.
Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by TosinDru: 10:21am On Aug 05, 2017
jonaifame22:
? Dnt get u.
I mean you write like a poet but with lack of rhythm and arrangement
Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by moshood521: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2017
Mk i sharpaly go read am sef....

Sebi ona dea laf...

Op if i na laf na wahala oooo
Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
TosinDru:
I mean you write like a poet but with lack of rhythm and arrangement
okay
Re: Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday by Momoh7(m): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
Bros enter literature section divespen1 need you as we also need you When the second episode dey fall out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) / Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend / Naija Guy Shares Whatsapp Conversation After A Lady Ask Him To Pay N40k For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.