Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,553 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! (1623 Views)

Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
I have this babe called Omowumeee. She loves me and I love her too. We checked on all other areas. She loves sex just like I do but she has serious reservations because I live in one room and wear Okrika boxers.

Please how can I convince Omowumeee to stay with me that I will soon start wearing Gucci pants sad
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Oya na sorry.
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Rorachy:
Oya na sorry.
What is sorry? What do I tell her
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by OkuFaba(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
Before i judge this matter like 'mathias',

we'll like to know what brand of pants she wear?

And abeg, does she lick ur boxers during intercourse cos iyam not understanding again.
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by haske7(f): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
DoorMasters:
I have this babe called Omowumee. She loves me and I love her too. We checked on all other areas. She loves sex just like I do but she has serious reservations because I live in one room and wear Okrika boxers.

Please how can I convince Omowumee to stay with me that I will soon start wearing Gucci pants sad
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
OkuFaba:
Before i judge this matter like 'mathias',

we'll like to know what brand of pants she wear?

And abeg, does she lick ur boxers during intercourse cos iyam not understanding again.
She said I should be wearing designers. And I have told her I will cry
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27, please what do I tell Omowumeee?
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Purpletee(f): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
so if you can't afford designers, she won't stay with you,dude let her go.
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Lalas247(f): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
If you are asking for help sbout boxer
Both of you are not ready for marriage ....

Una don buy house undecided ? Yet ur problem na boxers
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
Purpletee:
so if you can't afford designers, she won't stay with you,dude let her go.
You are advising me to let her go as of you will marry me and live with me in my one room apartment.

Will you like my Okirika boxers
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lalas247:
If you are asking for help sbout boxer
Both of you are not ready for marriage ....

Una don buy house undecided ? Yet ur problem na boxers
Lalas247, what do I do na? If you had agreed to live with me in my one room, maybe Omowumeee wouldn't have given me these conditions cry
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
teymmyt and agbonkamen, what can I do about this?
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Bonemarrow32(m): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
U can borrow Gucci pants now or I can lend u if u want
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Bonemarrow32:
U can borrow Gucci pants now or I can lend u if u want
For how long will you continue to lend me?
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Burgerlomo: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
The only thing you can do to convince her is to start wearing Gucci even if it is fake Chinko made grin
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
Amarabae don't come here oo
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
Burgerlomo:
The only thing you can do to convince her is to start wearing Gucci even if it is fake Chinko made grin
I don't like faking. She has to love me with my Okrika boxers
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Burgerlomo: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
DoorMasters:
I don't like faking. She has to love me with my Okrika boxers

Alright you're O.Y.O. then.
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Alright you're O.Y.O. then.
Help me tell Omowumee na. She might just accept cry
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Lalas247(f): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
DoorMasters:
Lalas247, what do I do na? If you had agreed to live with me in my one room, maybe Omowumeee wouldn't have given me these conditions cry
In ur one room ke .. I like space dear grin
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lalas247:

In ur one room ke .. I like space dear grin
But it's temporary na. We will move to mansion. At least, let our body rub together very well for the time being sad
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by walepackage(m): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Post the pix of the so called"okrika boxer" or i dont believ this ur story
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
walepackage:
Post the pix of the so called"okrika boxer" or i dont believ this ur story
No the under don dirty well well
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
DoorMasters:
I have this babe called Omowumeee. She loves me and I love her too. We checked on all other areas. She loves sex just like I do but she has serious reservations because I live in one room and wear Okrika boxers.

Please how can I convince Omowumeee to stay with me that I will soon start wearing Gucci pants sad

Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Burgerlomo: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
DoorMasters:
Help me tell Omowumee na. She might just accept cry

Alright give me her number after all what are friends for grin
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by walepackage(m): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
DoorMasters:
No the under don dirty well well
now i see...Even thou,u cant aford the designer one,those that means again that u ar a dirty guy.Chai,even wit gucci self it wil be a turn of.
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by agbonkamen(f): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
DoorMasters:
teymmyt and agbonkamen, what can I do about this?
so long your boxers clean no Wahala. But u know say babes like blings blings grin so try and man up by wearing GUCCI grin
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
walepackage:
now i see...Even thou,u cant aford the designer one,those that means again that u ar a dirty guy.Chai,even wit gucci self it wil be a turn of.
grin Na you sabi
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
agbonkamen:
so long your boxers clean no Wahala. But u know say babes like blings blings grin so try and man up by wearing GUCCI grin
I will wear Gucci but she should manage my Okrika for now. Besides the Okrika smell is not there again
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
lefulefu:

Obama is tired of you using his pictures everytime
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by agbonkamen(f): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
DoorMasters:
I will wear Gucci but she should manage my Okrika for now. Besides the Okrika smell is not there again
abeg no take laugh kill me grin meanwhile you do fasting and prayers tell God to make her Love you for who you are and not what you are
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
agbonkamen:
abeg no take laugh kill me grin meanwhile you do fasting and prayers tell God to make her Love you for who you are and not what you are
Women of nowadays, you sure say the prayer go work. As you dey pray na so dem dey pray their own dey give your prayer counterattack

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Men Vs Single Guys? / Let Me Drop This (one Of The Most Finest) Pics / Has My Body Count Increased?? Just 2 Strokes In And Out And I Pushed Him Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.