Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section (3771 Views)

Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki / Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by npowerng: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Good evening,
smiley smiley.
Ask your questions in the comment section

1 Share

Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by Weezyclan(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
FTC
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
Only 7,500 to b selected frm 186,904
Wat becomes of d over 179,000 applicants?
When is N-build (soft & hardwares) coming up?
Hope that those not selected in NTAX can apply for N-build wen it starts?
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hustlers check my signature grin
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by ganja06(m): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
I didn't get any text but I logged in and wrote the test, after submitting I went back so that I can select my device but I noticed that my test time was still reading, does it mean my test was not submitted. I am confused
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by nairalandefcc20(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
npowerng:
Good evening,
smiley smiley.
my daughter was not sent any sms for health and her bvn details correspond what could be wrong?
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by sEGXY2(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Good day sir, when I first heard about the Npower programme I thought it was it was strictly for graduates, so I didn't bother to make much enquiries however I later got to know quite late that there are avenues for non graduates. Upon surfing the n power website, I discovered that there are skills I posses that are also up for grab on the site like graphic design, web developer and software developer. I'm just wondering when next there would be openings for the aforementioned skills for a non graduates. Thanks! I greatly anticipate your reply.
posted this earlier!
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by Utchgirl(f): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Npowerng

plz sir, i wil like to knw d fate of d 2016 npower candidates dt registered and hv written d tests of d following depts....npower tech(hardware n software),
creative and build.

tnx
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by kayteajay111(m): 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
npowerng:
Good evening,
smiley smiley.
When will backlogs be paid? l rep 2016 N-power volunteer, but I was only paid for recent 2 months (June and July).
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by npowerng: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2017
nairalandefcc20:

my daughter was not sent any sms for health and her bvn details correspond what could be wrong?
Good day sir, she can log in to write the test with BVN and Phone number.If you are unable to log in. Kindly refresh the page . or Use another browser or computer.
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by npowerng: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2017
kayteajay111:

When will backlogs be paid? l rep 2016 N-power volunteer, but I was only paid for recent 2 months (June and July).

Sir,You would receive your backlog soon,We are working on it .
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by npowerng: 7:45am On Aug 03, 2017
Utchgirl:
Npowerng

plz sir, i wil like to knw d fate of d 2016 npower candidates dt registered and hv written d tests of d following depts....npower tech(hardware n software),
creative and build.

tnx

SMS was sent out to all successful applicants . And Successful applicant would be contacted in due time .
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by Kezifils(m): 8:21am On Aug 03, 2017
Npowerng

At the end of registration, if successful and one does not get the Unique Reference Number, what steps should one take to get his number?
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by Utchgirl(f): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2017
npowerng:

SMS was sent out to all successful applicants . And Successful applicant would be contacted in due time .

Sorry sir,

D said sms wz sent to d candidates of npower teach,agro and health frm their awaiting list (graduate category)

No body in d non graduate category of 2016 npower scheme ie npower technology (hardware and soft-
ware), npower build and creative hv been sent any msg.

Does dt mean dt d non graduates among dem hv been abadoned ?

Plz sir verify dis non graduates stuff

tnx

1 Like

Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by slimmestify(f): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2017
Dear NpowerNg....I hav bin trying to login to take my test for Nagro since, it has bin saying invalid login but I was able to login dis mornin to take the test..hope the test is still valid since nagro has ended
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by gr8tsuccess: 9:51am On Aug 03, 2017
Hello sir, I applied for N-Tax and received a message to login and write my text which I did since two weeks ago but I have not received any invitation for the interview, pls what is my fate.
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by davies4(m): 9:53am On Aug 03, 2017
Hi never received sms from N-teach should I proceed for the test
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by wunmi590(m): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2017
npowerng:
Good evening,
smiley smiley.

Good morning, please what are the steps someone needs to take to resign from Npower.

1. Let take for instance someone just got a job in one of the federal parastatal?

2. What is the step someone who just did his/her test and also has chosen his/her device do to discontinue being an Npower volunteer?

Have a nice day
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by npowerng: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2017
wunmi590:

Good morning, please what are the steps someone needs to take to resign from Npower.

1. Let take for instance someone just got a job in one of the federal parastatal?

2. What is the step someone who just did his/her test and also has chosen his/her device do to discontinue being an Npower volunteer?

Have a nice day
Good day, Whosoever that wants to resign/Exist the programme should send us his contact.
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by wunmi590(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2017
npowerng:
Good day, Whosoever that wants to resign/Exist the programme should send us his contact.

Thanks for your swift and immediate response.

Can the person also send it via this platform? And how long will it take for the person to get confirmation that he/she has been exited from the programme?
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by Samiking(m): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2017
Utchgirl:

Sorry sir,

D said sms wz sent to d candidates of npower teach,agro and health frm their awaiting list (graduate category)

No body in d non graduate category of 2016 npower scheme ie npower technology (hardware and soft-
ware), npower build and creative hv been sent any msg.

Does dt mean dt d non graduates among dem hv been abadoned ?

Plz sir verify dis non graduates stuff

tnx

So confused when I heard sms were sent to non graduates.
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by Utchgirl(f): 11:31am On Aug 03, 2017
Samiking:

So confused when I heard sms were sent to non graduates.

some peeps dnt evn knw dt last yr's own wz divided into graduate and non graduate category.

Dt sms wz only sent to peeps in awaiting list of d graduate category ie nteach,agro and health.

plz let dem clear d air .

seems d non graduates r running out of patience
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by franklynn(m): 11:45am On Aug 03, 2017
Please Hw do I apply to work as an Npower staff. I love u guyz already... Dis is ma email anaedobechukwuebuka@gmail.com
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by npowerng: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2017
davies4:
Hi never received sms from N-teach should I proceed for the test
Sir N-teach would commence assessment test from 9th Aug.
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by slimmestify(f): 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
Dear NpowerNg...i hav bin trying to login to take my test for Nagro since, it has bin saying invalid login but I was able to login dis mornin to take the test..hope the test is still valid since nagro has ended
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by agba1900: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
A reputable media organisation in Nigeria requires the services of active, result-oriented marketers.
Qualifications: Minimum of HND or BSC in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, Mass Communication or related fields.
Applicants must have a minimum of five years experience in a related job.
CVs and applications should be forwarded within three days to: rdentries1@gmail.com
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nawa o even father's dey hustle npower for deir daughters choi.... Awwh it is finished M'ogbe. Where iz our president?.. Pls buhari shud give me bck my vote i was joking wen i voted him in. angry angry angry
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by npowerng: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
dikcom:
Only 7,500 to b selected frm 186,904

Wat becomes of d over 179,000 applicants?

When is N-build (soft & hardwares) coming up?

Hope that those not selected in NTAX can apply for N-build wen it starts?

Good day sir,If you were not shortlisted as one of the successful applicant from 2016. And you are not a beneficiary. You can kindly wait for N-build when it starts and apply.
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by npowerng: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kezifils:
Npowerng

At the end of registration, if successful and one does not get the Unique Reference Number, what steps should one take to get his number?

During physical verification , You can state it and it would be rectify.
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by npowerng: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
slimmestify:
Dear NpowerNg...i hav bin trying to login to take my test for Nagro since, it has bin saying invalid login but I was able to login dis mornin to take the test..hope the test is still valid since nagro has ended

Yes, very much valid.
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by Belexy95: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hi, goodafternoon, pls my sister applied for N-teach, and she's been unable to open her page. It kept showing invalid pin. Pls, what could be the solution. Thanks.
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by Tsam1959(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Belexy95:
Hi, goodafternoon, pls my sister applied for N-teach, and she's been unable to open her page. It kept showing invalid pin. Pls, what could be the solution. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Regret Coming To This Nigeria / Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2017 - Full Application Guidelines / Vacancies In A Private Polytechnic In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.