Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section (3800 Views)

Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki / Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by MasterJayJay: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
I tried to login and I got 'invalid login'. What's wrong?
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by lawrykings(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
please sir when is the assessment test for N-agro-2017. for non graduates, or has it passed? am kind of confused because I registered last two weeks and no notification yet. thanks.
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by jully29(f): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
npowerng pls help me out, am one of the beneficiaries in ogun state ijebu. I was posted to a place dat I spent almaost 800 naira for transportation everyday. pls I need a place that will not be too far from my residence. please how can I go about this.
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by npowerng: 9:24am On Aug 04, 2017
MasterJayJay:

If you are unable to log in,You can as well try Other browser or refresh the page.
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by npowerng: 9:27am On Aug 04, 2017
lawrykings:
please sir when is the assessment test for N-agro-2017. for non graduates, or has it passed? am kind of confused because I registered last two weeks and no notification yet. thanks.
Sir, please note that the on going programme is not for Non-graduates .
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by npowerng: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2017
jully29:
npowerng pls help me out, am one of the beneficiaries in ogun state ijebu. I was posted to a place dat I spent almaost 800 naira for transportation everyday. pls I need a place that will not be too far from my residence. please how can I go about this.

Good day sir, At this point Npower has no redeployment .
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by ebidabs: 11:27am On Aug 04, 2017
please I want to know about the device collection for the 2016 volunteers.... I heard they've started distributing the tabs to volunteers. please how true is this information?
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by npowerng: 11:29am On Aug 04, 2017
sEGXY2:
Good day sir, when I first heard about the Npower
programme I thought it was it was strictly for graduates, so
I didn't bother to make much enquiries however I later got to
know quite late that there are avenues for non graduates.
Upon surfing the n power website, I discovered that there
are skills I posses that are also up for grab on the site like
graphic design, web developer and software developer. I'm
just wondering when next there would be openings for the
aforementioned skills for a non graduates.
Thanks! I greatly anticipate your reply.

posted this earlier!

The N-power programme for Non graduate has NOT commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later.
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by npowerng: 11:30am On Aug 04, 2017
ebidabs:
please I want to know about the device collection for the 2016 volunteers.... I heard they've started distributing the tabs to volunteers. please how true is this information?

Good day sir, Device distribution to applicant has not commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by salegella: 9:25am On Aug 05, 2017
npowerng:
Good evening,
smiley smiley.
Ask your questions in the comment section
Hello power i applied for Nagro but didn'nt receive any sms for writing my test. But on 1st august i was able to login for the test but saw a message that the test date had been closed so i wasn't able to write the test but was able to choose a device. Please what is my fate?
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by eniobanke101(m): 10:57am On Aug 05, 2017
Good morning I applied for nAgro but can't log in,keep saying invalid pin
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by npowerng: 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
MasterJayJay:

N-Agro and N-Health You can Kindly refresh the page Sir, you can also try using another Device or browser
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by npowerng: 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
salegella:

Hello power i applied for Nagro but didn'nt receive any sms for writing my test. But on 1st august i was able to login for the test but saw a message that the test date had been closed so i wasn't able to write the test but was able to choose a device. Please what is my fate?

Good day sir. On your platform . click on the "proceed to Test" Or "Click here for TEST" button
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by npowerng: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
eniobanke101:
Good morning I applied for nAgro but can't log in,keep saying invalid pin
N-Agro and N-Health Kindly refresh the page Sir, you can also try using another Device or browser

1 Like

Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by Charley1966: 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hello Npowerng, please my sister applied for N- Health since 3rd of July 2017 and uptill now she hasn't heard anything from you people and she hasn't been able to login. Please what advice do you have for her? Thanks
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by Nafizzey(m): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
npowerng, what's is the fate of those 2016 Graduate Applicants under Npower Teach that did npower test around December and were told will be considered in the upcoming second batch which will be released January 2017 till now no any news?
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by annexworld(m): 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
Good day Npower, my brother registered on Npower and use Fct as state of residence but he has relocated to another state. Any luck. Thank you
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by agba1900: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Are you qualified, sound and honest accountant?
Minimum of five years experience
Send your CVs to rdentries1@gmail.com Recruitment is urgent.

Deadline: 6PM Monday 7th August.
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by abbakacici: 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
Am 2016 volunteer I was not paid due to unmatch bvn thus I was ask to send my bank bvn slip which I did since June and I recieve a reply last week that they working on solving my problem but I recieve this SMS Dear Volunteer,

The payment for your June stipend was not successful due to un-linked BVN. Please ensure the BVN provided on the portal is linked to the bank account you provided on your portal. Kindly visit your bank to do this and send an e-mail to support@npvn.desk-mail.com attaching your BVN slip once done.

Deadline for correction- 6-Aug-2017. Stay N-powered. yesterday should I send my bvn slip again or I should ignored it
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 07, 2017
dear sir, I was able to write the test though I wasn't sent a text. I hope its not a problem. secondly, I hope the 11 questions in the test are all I need to write or do I need to write another one?
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by npowerng: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2017
abbakacici:
Am 2016 volunteer I was not paid due to unmatch bvn thus I was ask to send my bank bvn slip which I did since June and I recieve a reply last week that they working on solving my problem but I recieve this SMS Dear Volunteer,

The payment for your June stipend was not successful due to un-linked BVN. Please ensure the BVN provided on the portal is linked to the bank account you provided on your portal. Kindly visit your bank to do this and send an e-mail to support@npvn.desk-mail.com attaching your BVN slip once done.

Deadline for correction- 6-Aug-2017. Stay N-powered. yesterday should I send my bvn slip again or I should ignored it

Good day sir,Did you do as the SMS instruct.?
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by npowerng: 11:03am On Aug 07, 2017
maduabuchi2014:
dear sir, I was able to write the test though I wasn't sent a text. I hope its not a problem. secondly, I hope the 11 questions in the test are all I need to write or do I need to write another one?
Sir,It's no problem,You are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by Nafizzey(m): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2017
Nafizzey:
npowerng, what's is the fate of those 2016 Graduate Applicants under Npower Teach that did npower test around December and were told will be considered in the upcoming second batch which will be released January 2017 till now no any news?
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by npowerng: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=Nafizzey post=59231403][/quote] Good day sir, From the awaiting list from 2016 ,SMS was sent to all successful applicant, communication would be made due time on the next step.
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by salegella: 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir. On your platform . click on the "proceed to Test" Or "Click here for TEST" button
I saw the message that the test date had been closed after clicking on the button "Click here for TEST", on my platform.
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by npowerng: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
annexworld:
Good day Npower, my brother registered on Npower and use Fct as state of residence but he has relocated to another state. Any luck. Thank you

At this point Npower has no redeployment of any kind/correction of details.
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by npowerng: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
salegella:

I saw the message that the test date had been closed after clicking on the button "Click here for TEST", on my platform.
What programme did you apply for sir?
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by salegella: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
npowerng:
What programme did you apply for sir?
Nagro. That was since Tuesday, August, 1st.
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by annexworld(m): 6:45am On Aug 08, 2017
npowerng:

At this point Npower has no redeployment of any kind/correction of details.
Can he register again and use his present state of residence.
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by slimmestify(f): 11:57am On Aug 08, 2017
salegella:

Just keep trying ....I registered for Nagro but I wrote my test on 3rd of august
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by Shadeadu: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
Non payment of stipend since February and have been working ,my profile has correct details and my bvn is linked to my account. What could be the problem?
Re: Good Evening, Ask Your Questions In The Comment Section by salegella: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
slimmestify:

Just keep trying ....I registered for Nagro but I wrote my test on 3rd of august
Thanks sister for your encouragement, i nearly lost all hope, but i will continue to keep trying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transocean Test :what To Expect? / Employment Opportunity For Nd And Hnd Holders In A Brewery / Urgent Vacancy For Cleaners In Banks, Hotels Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.