Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married (5096 Views)

My Parents Refused Her Because Of Her Parents Church / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by Amagite(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Twitter user, Sugar baby shared this story of her friend who married a girl who refused him touching her after their wedding. Read the story below and tell us what you think about her actions.

http://www.lailasblog.com/twitter-story-read-lady-refused-husband-sex-got-married/

Cc; lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by Amagite(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2017

Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Psycho

1 Like

Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by DilaRocks: 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
all these useless twitter stories self, the guy wants to trend.

5 Likes

Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by Modsenemy(f): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
*lets assume the story was real**

I See two fools in the story.

1. The gullible wife who married the guy just to secure rich and handsome bobo

2. Mr. jack Robinson

2 Likes

Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by Amarabae(f): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fake story aimed at attracting traffic.
Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by NairalandCS(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Omo na to pursue the girl commot sharperly o.

This kain wife fit give you something chop one day.

4 Likes

Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by Baawaa(m): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
The guy himself is not a real man, don't dare to marry anyone that don't talk when he or she need to talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by sybarite7(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
AH!!! WICKEDNESS AT ITS PEAK... THE GUY GO DEY REGRET NOW.
ROTEXTEYMIE HOPE U WON'T DO THIS TO ME ?
Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Every of our actions has consequences.

1 Like

Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by Lalas247(f): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
They are both doing theirselves
So she can't stand him touching her but she went as far as marrying mtcheew no get time for these babes
So what exactly has she gained now
As for the guy .. no comment
Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by omowumeee(f): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
this is small compared to what I have in mind

1 Like

Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by nawtyme: 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
omowumeee:
You better keep your unforgiving psychotic self to yourself and not be a source of misery to others. Marriage is not by force if you are not comfortable quit the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
He should get rid of her real quick. She needs to marry Jesus, cos even Mohammed was a good womanizer.
Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by omowumeee(f): 12:02am On Aug 03, 2017
nawtyme:

You better keep your unforgiving psychotic self to yourself and not be a source of misery to others. Marriage is not by force if you are not comfortable quit the relationship.
how is my unforgiving psychotic self your business Biko? must you quote me ni? ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by luminouz(m): 12:34am On Aug 03, 2017
omowumeee:
N what is DAT
Cutting off his preek
Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by brainpower(m): 3:08am On Aug 03, 2017
The rate at which people come to twitter these days to lay other people's problems bare to the public is alarming.

They do this solely to get a trending thread that's all, nothing more. At times the stories are false. No more privacy in the world.

But concerning the story, I think the girl even tried in the way she handled the issue. And the man isn't feeling bad because of love, he's feeling bad because he got beat in his own game.

He's a foolish man. How can a woman catch you more than 2times and yet didn't respond negatively and yet he didn't see any problem with that just because he was basking in his own foolish glory and yet we claim "men rule the world".

1 Like

Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by nawtyme: 5:24am On Aug 03, 2017
omowumeee:
how is my unforgiving psychotic self your business Biko? must you quote me ni? ndi ara
It is my business because I might be close or related to the unfortunate fellow who would end up with you and get his life ruined because of your unforgiving and psychiatric issues.
Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by enesty77(m): 6:24am On Aug 03, 2017
OP remember u said she is a CALM[/b]babe, plus [b]u can hardly know when she is angry
Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by vicben27(m): 6:47am On Aug 03, 2017
ontop the possy that I've paid for? she must go back to her Papa house I don't play with my kitty
Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by omowumeee(f): 7:34am On Aug 03, 2017
nawtyme:

It is my business because I might be close or related to the unfortunate fellow who would end up with you and get his life ruined because of your unforgiving and psychiatric issues.
you won't only be related, you will be the unfortunate fellow

1 Like

Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by chigoizie7(m): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2017
All these fucklicants, the guy messed up big time. But the babe is mean ooh.

Imagine, she caught him in the afternoon knocking another babe, and she returned in the evening to collect his own knocking that same day, but has refused him touching her. Why did u marry him? This babe wicked oh.
Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by nawtyme: 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
omowumeee:
you won't only be related, you will be the unfortunate fellow
I cast and bind. You want me to die early right? Please change your OT. For your own good

1 Like

Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by NemzySeries(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
nawtyme:

u b man..... no homo bro but to hug u dey hungry me.....aw wud a woman set hersef as a bait jst to punish a man for life? w're not saying wat d guy wuz gud but for a woman dat kws watz up & still use hersef as bait is truly silly..... if im d man i wunt divorce her, ill also part in wasting her time.... a man @ 70 can still get married & start life a woman above 26 & still single is already taking a risk
Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by Rukkydelta(f): 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin
Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by jashar(f): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
she's a fool for marrying him. she's vexing me gannn.... so, she caught him cheating and still slept with him that same day? shocked after marriage she come dey lock up? werey geh...
who's life is she playing with?
she's only doing herself...
nansense...

the guy sef is a dog... he kinda deserves this emotional blackmail....

angry angry angry
Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by stormborn28(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
Modsenemy:
*lets assume the story was real**
I See two fools in the story.
1. The gullible wife who married the guy just to secure rich and handsome bobo
2. Mr. jack Robinson
u gave a good summary of d couples
Re: Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married by Segeshow: 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
You have paid bride price and the heifer belongs to you. If you buy cow for market, can the cow refuse you to milk it when you want milk? You tie it down and milk the shit out of it! Nonsense oshi.

(1) (Reply)

Worst "I Want To Sleep Over" Excuses Ladies Give!!! / It's Been One Year And Two Months Since I Last Had Sex / Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.