Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Before You Let That Person Go Read This!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Let That Person Go Read This!! (764 Views)

Ladies Drop The Biggest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You. Let's Expose Them Now / Bb9ja: Tuoyo and Seyi Have Been Evicted. Tacha may go, read / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Let That Person Go Read This!! by Vick4rill(m): 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
The rate at which relationship expert on nairaland advices people looking for solution to their relatioship problems to let their spouses go, is becoming very alarming and childish! Honestly letting or ending a relationship is the last resort any mature person will take.You dont just kick people out of your life because they misbehave or did something wrong to you. You claim your partner doesnt call you like before.Do u care to know the reason why? you claim they are not commited in the relationship or treat you like you want. do u ever try to put yourself in their shoes or try to know what is going on in their lives. You catch them cheating: agreed! Did u ever try to know the circumstances behing them cheating? did u even give them a second chance when they beg for it? if u keep kicking people out of ur life for every little thing, what assurance do u have that the person coming before them is goin to be a saint? This mindset of "let them go" was wat made me lose a wonderful girl i wld ve marry years back.

1 Like

Re: Before You Let That Person Go Read This!! by adajoe555: 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
ok sir
Re: Before You Let That Person Go Read This!! by Blackhawk01: 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
And I'm coming across this now, why? Mstcheeeeew angry undecided
Re: Before You Let That Person Go Read This!! by dingbang(m): 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
7 billion people in the world bro..
Re: Before You Let That Person Go Read This!! by dacblogger: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lamentation... sad

So if my partner cheats,instead of dumping his sorry a** I will ask him why he cheated abi?

Quit living a life full of regret and move on... It was not meant to be.
No matter what,dnt ever try to justify cheating.

1 Like

Re: Before You Let That Person Go Read This!! by Vick4rill(m): 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
dacblogger:
Lamentations... sad

So if my partner cheats,instead of dumping his sorry a** I will ask him why he cheated abi? It's a pity
dont you cheat?? even if u dont, when ve cheating become an irreplicable sin?..what if he sincerely change? wat assurance do u ve that the next person will nt cheat?
Re: Before You Let That Person Go Read This!! by dacblogger: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Vick4rill:
dont you cheat?? even if u dont, when ve cheating become an irreplicable sin?..what if he sincerely change? wat assurance do u ve that the next person will nt cheat?

It's your choice,do whatever you feel is right...
Re: Before You Let That Person Go Read This!! by Jaqenhghar: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Vick4rill:
Horseshit. No excuse for cheating
.. maybe if your wife cheats male excuses for her
Re: Before You Let That Person Go Read This!! by Jaqenhghar: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Vick4rill:
Horseshit. No excuse for cheating
Re: Before You Let That Person Go Read This!! by Tigerbig: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Owerri girls bad ooo

(1) (Reply)

Any Chicks Awake To Put Me To Bed? / Stunning Presenters Strips Totally Naked For A Sexy Round Of Classic Game / We Would Have Lost Our House If I Didnt Do This…..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.