Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG (18192 Views)

BREAKING: APGA Ossy Prestige Reportedly Steps Down Drums Support For APC / Hon Ossy Prestige, Abia Factnewspaper, Iroegbu Emenike and Ohanku Road Aba / Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by BabaRamotu1988: 1:51am On Aug 03, 2017
[s]
omenka:
You are a liar. He didn't say pigs only, he said pigs and idiots.

Learn to tell the truth always wink
[/s]
old junkies everywhere
later they'll be the ones complaining how nairaland is full of kids

useless old fools

2 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by jaksmillioniar: 2:26am On Aug 03, 2017
Amarabae:

atleast we know the history of Kidnapping and Armed Robbery in Nigeria.
TOP Armed Robbers in the history of Nigeria are.
1. Dr Oyenusi
2. Lawrence Anini
3. Babatunde Folorunsho
4. Shina Rambo
5. Kayode Williams
6. Abiodun Egunjobi
7. Inspector George Iyamu.
How many Igbos are on the list?
if I gell u word u will cry to sleep

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by gberra: 2:27am On Aug 03, 2017
Pensioners in Oshogbo were agitating for payment of arrears but potor people would label them IDPs (You wonder if Osun is the only state owing her pensioners). A few months down their fad excitement, the real IDP would emerge. Here we have it; The Aba IDP Camp... Calls had hitherto been made to the FG, NEMA, Ministry of Enviroment for the purpose of relief... Mtcheww yeye dey smell.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by jaksmillioniar: 2:27am On Aug 03, 2017
did dey hav a baby factry

11 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by omenka(m): 5:16am On Aug 03, 2017
YourTerror:
Ndi Yolomba bukwanu imbe.ciles. Especially the ones from Osobo and Ibadam

Nekwa etu the crackheads si amanyi enu okachasi nke ahu na aracha amu Tinunbu aha ya bu Omenka.

Chineke Bi na enuigwe kpokwa ala unu oku.

And I say the same to your mother. Whatever it is this means. smiley

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by ProWalker: 6:44am On Aug 03, 2017
They are not call potopotor republic because of hatred, its actually a befitting name for alaigbo grin grin
Jeesooossss, i can't even bear the sight of that op picture

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Raintaker(m): 6:56am On Aug 03, 2017
Lol
Weyrey Thread
IDP Camp in d Developers region
Chuku Obuko Alakoba must hear this.
grin Lol
Weyrey Thread
IDP Camp in d Developers region
Chuku Obuko Alakoba must hear this.

18 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Ballmer: 7:23am On Aug 03, 2017
Amarabae:
you know you guys are good in propaganda but poor in reality.
History and Records keep proving it.
A village in Anambra alone is Presentable Than oshogbo.
Or should we start with Ado-ekiti? How that thing is a capital shocks me.
Or should we start with ibadan still in 19centuary.
Everyone know that Aba need rebuilting.
Arguing with you is a waste of time.
We are Igbos and Proud.
We are the reason you are always awake in the middle of the night, sweating and thinking about us.
We come and DOMINATE and will keep Dominating and buying up your ancestral lands to build our mansion.

Dead brain tribalist you are here already spewing senselessness as usual, I hail O !

18 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Ballmer: 7:30am On Aug 03, 2017
Amarabae:

1. Dr Oyenusi
2. Lawrence Anini
3. Babatunde Folorunsho
4. Shina Rambo
5. Kayode Williams
6. Abiodun Egunjobi

You know what else you need to know ? You need to create a new monicker "SENSELESS or BIMBO" quickly and load your picture on it. That is beta representation of who you are.

14 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by SonofDevil: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2017
quote author=Amarabae post=59094438] you know you guys are good in propaganda but poor in reality.
History and Records keep proving it.
A village in Anambra alone is Presentable Than oshogbo.
Or should we start with Ado-ekiti? How that thing is a capital shocks me.
Or should we start with ibadan still in 19centuary.
Everyone know that Aba need rebuilting.
Arguing with you is a waste of time.
We are Igbos and Proud.
We are the reason you are always awake in the middle of the night, sweating and thinking about us.
We come and DOMINATE and will keep Dominating and buying up your ancestral lands to build our mansion.
[/quote] yes dominating
Baby factory business . ebonyi,Enugu, Abia,IMO as case study

Kidnapping business- Evans as case study

Ritualist - okija shrine as case study

Drug peddling- Malaysia,Cambodia ,India, China, Thailand, Brazil, south Africa as case study

Fake drugs- Onitsha as case study

Substandard products- aba , Alaba, as case study

Prostitution- IMO, ENUGU, EBONYI as case study

This is a great feat achieved by potopoto that make them the best in Africagrin

16 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 03, 2017
gberra:
Pensioners in Oshogbo were agitating for payment of arrears but potor people would label them IDPs (You wonder if Osun is the only state owing her pensioners). A few months down their fad excitement, the real IDP would emerge. Here we have it; The Aba IDP Camp... Calls had hitherto been made to the FG, NEMA, Ministry of Enviroment for the purpose of relief... Mtcheww yeye dey smell.

Our Yolomba, Our Land and Heritage.

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by GoldNiagara(m): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2017
Igbos are not only finished on line they are irreparably ruined. It is a ruinage- Ruin and carnage. Yellowbars are warriors you have picked fight with wrong people,this people are in deep Shiite.

12 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by GoldNiagara(m): 8:39am On Aug 03, 2017
Amarabae:

1. Dr Oyenusi
2. Lawrence Anini
3. Babatunde Folorunsho
4. Shina Rambo
5. Kayode Williams
6. Abiodun Egunjobi

None of them were able to make 100 Million Naira, but behold Evans. Evans ' s resume wipe out all the achievements of your list.

12 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by GoldNiagara(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2017
Amarabae:

1. Dr Oyenusi
2. Lawrence Anini
3. Babatunde Folorunsho
4. Shina Rambo
5. Kayode Williams
6. Abiodun Egunjobi

None of them were able to make 100 Million Naira, but behold Evans. Evans ' s resume wipe out all the achievements of your list.

4 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Basic123: 8:49am On Aug 03, 2017
Amarabae:
boring!
Sleeping time.
Catch me here in the morning.
Hell will let loose, your propagandas against my lovely Igbo people will be countered by me if I see them.
Sleepy sleepy

See these deludeds oooo.

The boys are giving them evidences and he still calling it propaganda!....Abi your honourable member representing you that raised the Alarm dey propagate too!!!!

you better wake up!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Basic123: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2017
GoldNiagara:

That can only happen in yIGBO land.

boasting of a criminal achievement!!

yIGBO can chestbeat with anything!!!
They must be the descendants of the judas Iscariot,the jew banished from jerusalem when Christianity took over!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Basic123: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2017
prodigy24:
Afonja are slaves

Shifting goal post as usual.

THE THEME OF THE THREAD IS

"THE STATUS OF ABA AS AN IDP CAMP" as established by Honourable Prestige Ossy, member representing Aba
North and South Federal constituency in the House of
Representatives

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by gberra: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2017
YourTerror:

Our Yolomba, Our Land and Heritage.
Lol!!! Is this what you call an IDP camp? People seated on a chair under a canopy in a relaxed atmosphere, does that come close an IDP Camp?

When we call you Dumb, don't just take it as a compliment only but also as a legacy.... Goosh!

21 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Markfemi: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2017
gberra:
Lol!!! Is this what you call an IDP camp? People seated on a chair under a canopy in a relaxed atmosphere, does that come close an IDP Camp?

When we call you Dumb, don't just take it as a compliment only but also as s legacy.... Goosh!

Yoruba IDP camp is igbo middle class grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by KayDEAN(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2017
A
Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by kn23h(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2017
The North and SE are both prarasitic regions cheesy grin cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by gberra: 9:21am On Aug 03, 2017
Markfemi:

Yoruba IDP camp is igbo middle class grin
grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by KayDEAN(m): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2017
Na wa o
Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by 0b100100111: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2017
Erosion will still wash Abia and Anambra to the South-West

We will wake-up one morning and find both States inbetween lagos and Ogun.

I think God is punishing both states for being the major agitators of Biafra

21 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by k199192: 9:28am On Aug 03, 2017
gberra:
Bro, I very nearly fell off my chair at the sight of this amazing development. I can't still believe this is a part of SE.
I'm begining to think this is somewhere in Somalia.

Either you are ignorant or you just want to make a big jest. There are worse places than this in Lagos. Even Dubai have worse.

1 Like

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by wristbangle: 9:29am On Aug 03, 2017
And to think of it! This is lamidi cownu state

12 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by reptile1: 9:30am On Aug 03, 2017
Idp in Oshogbo is different from idp in aba. The former is a product of hunger while the latter is attributed to erosion. Erosion occurs naturally while hunger is a product of laziness....
Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by unite4real: 9:30am On Aug 03, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Worst governors in Nigeria

1. Ifeayin Okowa - delta
2. Ortom - benue
3. Ikpeazu - abia
4. Bello - kogi
5. Bello Masari - zamfara
6. Timipre Sylvia - bayelsa

And who says Bello Masari is Zamfara Governor. Dont just spill out what you dont know.
Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by nextprince: 9:34am On Aug 03, 2017
gberra:
Where are the Potor republicans??..Where are the flattinos??...This thread is earnestly begging for their rescue but the closest they could come was appreciate a testicle cheesy

I see them view & walk away in sucidal thoughts grin .... Oh this is potorific grin

Gberra, I swear u don become complete madman grin grin grin Laff want comot my teeth. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know say na this post you dey refer to.

rainylad:

..Your monicker though embarassed cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

69 Senators Have Signed On For Akpabio And Barau Senate Presidency - Ndume / Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations / INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.