Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,358 members, 7,850,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG (18186 Views)

BREAKING: APGA Ossy Prestige Reportedly Steps Down Drums Support For APC / Hon Ossy Prestige, Abia Factnewspaper, Iroegbu Emenike and Ohanku Road Aba / Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by DPsalmist2(m): 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Thread will be lit by tomorrow. Although nairaland ethnic clashes are very pathetic, they are also so funny.

4 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by gberra: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
omenka:
Yet they would be all over the place typing "Ogbomosho" while pounding their chests. cheesy
My bro, They never saw this coming....
Now I can be prouder of Ogbomosho or Oshogbo than ever!
Very digusting crackheads!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by gberra: 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Amarabae:
after ranting. Prepare to pay Chinedu your monthly house rent.
You Wish!. There is a corner of my poultry farm I lent to Chinedu, he'll renew his rent by month end.. He begged me saying he needed to escape the hellish living in the village & settle in small london(SW).

But I won't bruise you to tears, just an advice;... Aren't you any moved by the apparent sufferings & lack of care in the Aba IDP camp?
Beign a Nurse, you should have to provide some medical relieve, however little. Make yourself useful to your people... Just Saying. cheesy

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
gberra:
You Wish!. There is a corner of my poultry farm I lent to Chinedu, he'll renew his rent by month end.. He begged me saying he needed to escape the hellish living in the village & settle in small london(SW).

But I won't bruise you to tears, just an advice... Aren't you any moved by the apparent sufferings & lack of care in the Aba IDP camp?
Beign a Nurse, you should have to provide some medical relieve, however little.ake yourself useful to your people... Just Saying. cheesy

Our Heritage, Our Pride. God bless us

2 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Sagay212: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
This must be propaganda from lagos ibadan expressway, ewedu afonja news. Abia people are all billonaires and kanu is the king of all ipods. Supreme leader kanu must hear this. How can they saw hard working jews have IDP in their land. believe this news and believe anything.

16 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sagay212:
This must be propaganda from lagos ibadan expressway, ewedu afonja news. Abia people are all billonaires and kanu is the king of all ipods. Supreme leader kanu must hear this. How can they saw hard working jews have IDP in their land. believe this news and believe anything.

I thought as much bro. How can ipod jews be billionaires? When our drug mule Tinunbu is still alive?

God bless those who bless us biko. My Yolomba, My pride.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by NaoSlay: 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sagay212:

The news also looks cooky to me too , a whole Jewish States that have developed almost all the top cities in the world now have IDP camps in their lands?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Amarabae(f): 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
gberra:

But I won't bruise you to tears, just an advice;... Aren't you any moved by the apparent sufferings & lack of care in the Aba IDP camp?
Beign a Nurse, you should have to provide some medical relieve, however little.ake yourself useful to your people... Just Saying. cheesy
you know you guys are good in propaganda but poor in reality.
History and Records keep proving it.
A village in Anambra alone is Presentable Than oshogbo.
Or should we start with Ado-ekiti? How that thing is a capital shocks me.
Or should we start with ibadan still in 19centuary.
Everyone know that Aba need rebuilting.
Arguing with you is a waste of time.
We are Igbos and Proud.
We are the reason you are always awake in the middle of the night, sweating and thinking about us.
We come and DOMINATE and will keep Dominating and buying up your ancestral lands to build our mansion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by NaoSlay: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Amarabae:
We are Igbos and Proud.
We are the reason you are always awake in the middle of the night, sweating and thinking about us.
We come and DOMINATE and will keep Dominating and buying up your ancestral lands to build our mansion.

I trust you guys in the area of dominating. grin

Especially in Drug case . I always have sleeepness nights on that.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by gberra: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
YourTerror:

Our Heritage, Our Pride. God bless us
Your Terror, Your region has just been Terrorized.... grin grin
WTF! you doing showing me the pictures of-God- knows where??.. Those places are enjoying their sound sleep as we speak. I think you should be more worried about the Emergency situation in your ABA right now!... You can't even have a minute of sleep. YOU ARE IN IDP CAMP! dafuq! grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
NaoSlay:

The news also looks cooky to me too , a whole Jewish States that have developed almost all the top cities in the world now have IDP camps in their lands?

Not only you. Because I thought we had the idp camps in Osun even after increased geological human head mining.

Something must be wrong. That means all those we used for rituals are now for nothing? Wow.

2 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Amarabae(f): 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
NaoSlay:

I trust you guys in the area of dominating. grin

Especially in Drug case . I always have sleeepness nights on that.
Boring excuse.
Your baba suwe was caught with what?
Get another excuse pls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Amarabae:
We are Igbos and Proud.

Why do you Igbos chest beat a lot? How is A village in Anambra more beautiful than my capital obomoso?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by NaoSlay: 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Amarabae:
Boring excuse.
Your baba suwe was caught with what?
Get another excuse pls.

So you did not follow the baba suwe news after? grin

And saw even the NDLEA confirming it was a wrong accusation.

Type Nigerians caught with hard drugs on google , do a survey on the tribes you will see there , that the real meaning of domination. grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Amarabae(f): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
NaoSlay:

Type Nigerians caught with hard drugs on google , do a survey on the tribes you will see there , that the real meaning of domination. grin
atleast we know the history of Kidnapping and Armed Robbery in Nigeria.
TOP Armed Robbers in the history of Nigeria are.
1. Dr Oyenusi
2. Lawrence Anini
3. Babatunde Folorunsho
4. Shina Rambo
5. Kayode Williams
6. Abiodun Egunjobi
7. Inspector George Iyamu.
How many Igbos are on the list?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by NaoSlay: 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Amarabae:

atleast we know the history of Kidnapping and Armed Robbery in Nigeria.
TOP Armed Robbers in the history of Nigeria are.
1. Dr Oyenusi
2. Lawrence Anini
3. Babatunde Folorunsho
4. Shina Rambo
5. Kayode Williams
6. Abiodun Egunjobi
7. Inspector George Iyamu.
How many Igbos are on the list?

See them , you think you can use diversionary tactics . Your Jesus just called you guys 'pigs and idiots' grin grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
NaoSlay:

God bless you my fellow KwaRat. Saraki have killed us. That is why we now export like our Eastern brothers. God bless our hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by gberra: 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
Amarabae:
We are Igbos and Proud.
[s]We are the reason you are always awake in the middle of the night, sweating and thinking about us.
We come and DOMINATE and will keep Dominating and buying up your ancestral lands to build our mansion[/s].
Everyone knows that Aba need rebuilting grin cheesy grin.... Bae, Aba needs Rescue Mission. Rescue it first before you Rebuild.. Hmmm!.. This is making some sense right there; Rescuing, Rebuilding and Rehabilitation!!!.... Another 3Rs in the Making cheesy

BTW, Don't you bore me with the tale of Mansion bla bla bla... EVANS also built one & the cycle continues shocked

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Amarabae(f): 11:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
NaoSlay:

See them , you think you can use diversionary tactics . Your Jesus just called you guys 'pigs and idiots' grin grin
go sleep jor. you are the one diverting!
Counter that my point pls.
Pigs?
-
But Ekiti lead in States that lack Toilets and where people defecate most openly.
Is that not an IDP condition?
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/198796-ekiti-leads-nigeria-residents-defecate-openly-report.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by gberra: 12:04am On Aug 03, 2017
You see the Bush in the Open Field, that's the Arena for Nylon shiit grin grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by gberra: 12:06am On Aug 03, 2017
Amarabae:
boring!
Sleeping time.
Catch me here in the morning.
Hell will let loose, your propagandas against my lovely Igbo people will be countered by me if I see them.
Sleepy sleepy
ok, sleep on it & wake up with a life jacket. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by gberra: 12:46am On Aug 03, 2017
Hope MODs would not tamper with this thread...

............This thread has been booked....................

Sergeant Ojukwu, If you see any Igbos on this thread, Open Up on them.... It's an order!

22 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Markfemi: 12:56am On Aug 03, 2017
Looool
Idp camp in developers land ?

15 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by gberra: 12:58am On Aug 03, 2017
Dem never carry rally enter their IDP Camp but they wan carry am enter Lagos & Kaduna

Pepper dem face cheesy... Atarodo cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by tooth4tooth: 1:39am On Aug 03, 2017
ProWalker:

If a potor-jew man tell you good morning, open the window and you will see its actually night fall

shukuokukobambi:
Abeg make una no drag me come this kind thread. IDP camp inside Japan of Africa? The industrial capital of the Ugandan Jews?!! Official news from no less a NASS member? Why is SE dragging space with boko haram NE economically and socially? shocked

Make una leave me o. Ah no dey house biko cheesy

Na God go punish una.Una dey make person laugh yeye laugh since.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari / Anenih Opens Up On Abiola’s Annulled June 12 Mandate / Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.