Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,967 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial (51988 Views)

Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo) / Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido / Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial by sambisa5: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
begwong:

Wetin kom kwansign u. B bery kiapul witz ya comment!.
a confused religion

1 Like

Re: Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial by SalamRushdie: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Is anybody thinking what am thinking?

Let's be sure it's "her" inside and not another older person in government head ooo grin

Na play I dey play o.

You have a deep mind ..even though you are wrong I like your thought process, it shows you can think on different levels
Re: Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial by Feranmi4christ(m): 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin
Sprumbabafather:

Let's be sure it's "her" inside and not another older person in government head ooo grin

Na play I dey play o.

Ahahah hahaha..... You this people will not kill me ooo ooo........ Can't just stop laughing.... grin
Sprumbabafather:

Na play I dey play o.

Ahahah hahaha..... You this people will not kill me ooo ooo........ Can't just stop laughing....
Re: Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hope this lady's blood hasn't been given to one demonic deity in pursuance of 2019 elections.....stella obasanjo, Miriam babangida and Yasmin el-rufai come to mind angry
Naija poliiticians are d most dangerous in the world and won't mind sacrificing their children or loved ones if it would 'guarantee' election victory for them
Re: Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial by rafabenitez: 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Opens thread,thought it was Buhari ,sighs walks away from thread,quote me and dangote trailer locate u

1 Like

Re: Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial by demefa(m): 12:14am On Aug 03, 2017
jonathanOz:
Ayam not understanding. She is still yet to be buried? A muslim?
Was abt asking same question. And too why d coffin a muslim??

1 Like

Re: Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial by Tsmart1(m): 2:31am On Aug 03, 2017
NEED CHEAP USED UK LAPTOPS CALL ME 09095620116[img]NEED CHEAP USED UK LAPTOPS CALL ME 09095620116[/img]NEED CHEAP USED UK LAPTOPS CALL ME 09095620116
Re: Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial by Okeikpu(m): 3:34am On Aug 03, 2017
Come bk to life plss!
We need to enjoy Biafrans recourses... cry embarassed
Re: Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 03, 2017
one by one... angry angry angry

thief pikin
Re: Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial by YaksonFCA(m): 5:43am On Aug 03, 2017
RIP. Condolence to her friends and families.
Re: Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial by Bimpe29: 5:54am On Aug 03, 2017
Allahumo ighifiri laha war'amha.
Re: Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial by Doyin400l(m): 6:07am On Aug 03, 2017
A times I wonder why are we created by God in the first place, when at the end of it all, We all die. Some even in their prime age. Someone will be telling us our God is loving when his supposed loving creature/Children are dying of; poverty, diseases,cancer, accident, famine on daily basis. Now let us relate it to parenting , you as a parent can you allow your sons/daughters to perish with such unfortunate circumstances matter the sins committed by your children? Religion is truly the opium of the oppressed in the society.
Re: Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial by kingsmaila(m): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2017
May Her soul rest in peace.
Re: Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 03, 2017
jonathanOz:
Ayam not understanding. She is still yet to be buried? A muslim?
May her soul RIP

My dear is only the poor that observes Muslim rite the rich don't bother themselves with those rites
Re: Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial by wolesmile(m): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2017
octopusfreaky:
We are created to love our neighbours as God loves us, help the needy, depressed, physically challenged etc. Just impact on someone's life and be good everyday. The earlier we realise that the earth was loaned to us by God and that it is temporary, the better for us.
The question still remains, why create to kill

I am no atheist, mind you
Re: Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial by adetayo234: 11:17am On Aug 03, 2017
cursedAbiola:
may Allah grant her alajanah fura d'nunu masha Allah amin

What did abiola and osinbajo do for you? Why so much hatred for them?
Re: Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial by yarimo(m): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one.

Karma is visiting the looters.
next is NNAMDI KANU by the grace of God
Re: Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial by LeanonGOD(m): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
For Christ Sake, don't wish death to anyone.
yarimo:
next is NNAMDI KANU by the grace of God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) / Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.