Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano (4209 Views)

Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina / Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. / Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by binsanni(m): 11:52am On Aug 03, 2017
waiting concern person self. if you like kill your self undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by ofai: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
obailala:
The point I made was, if we all know the north already gains more advantage in things like population census (either through hook or crook), the sensible thing to do would have been to smartly develop ideas which will help to capture not just the full south eastern population, but also inflate it if possible. But instead what did we get?.... Uwazuruike's massob asked and intimidated people to boycott elections because south easterners shouldn't be regarded/counted as Nigerians, but Biafrans. That's an act of shooting yourself on the forehead and you think massob got that one right?

So what does difference it make when you know that either by hook or crook, the census will still favour the north?

If I know the whole thing will be lopesided then what is essence of engaging into it at the first place? Do you now get my point? I believe that was the thought of MASSOB
Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by LasGidiOwner: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
So what difference shall it make by the thoughtless and stupid boycott of the election?

Till now you illiterates have not seen the negative impacts of low population calculated for the SE region but you wonder why the financial allocation of Kano State is bigger than the ones in the SE..

#IPOB members are a great army illiterates. It is very hard to educate an illiterate who does not know the politico-economic implications of his actions.

#AnambraElectionWillHold.

ofai:

So what does difference it make when you know that either by hook or crook, the census will still favour the north?

If I know the whole thing will be lopesided then what is essence of engaging into it at the first place? Do you now get my point? I believe that was the thought of MASSOB

1 Like

Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by ofai: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
So what difference shall it make by the thoughtless and stupid boycott of the election?

Till now you illiterates have not seen the negative impacts of low population calculated for the SE region but you wonder why allocation of Kano is bigger than that of Anambra.

#IPOB members are a great army illiterates. It is very hard to educate an illiterate

#AnambraElectionWillHold.

*As usual, when they have no point, they begin to rant like mad dogs*

It's unfortunate that you are so dumb and pathetic.

Hungry buffoon. Tomorrow you will be crying and wailing against the meted at igbos.

Efulefu.
Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by LasGidiOwner: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
So in your skewed and perverted mind, Biafra would be an eldorado without marginalisation nor dent? I laid down my point for you in my last post. React to them point by point. Jobless illiterates.

[s]
ofai:

*As usual, when they have no point, they begin to rant like mad dogs*
It's unfortunate that you are so dumb and pathetic.
Hungry buffoon. Tomorrow you will be crying and wailing against the meted at igbos.
Efulefu.
[/s]
Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by obailala(m): 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
ofai:

You know something will not favour you, yet you go ahead and engage in acts that will further get you disadvantaged. What exactly is the sense in that?

The fact of the matter is that there was absolutely no wisdom in that act. Very soon the population of even hitherto minority tribes would surpass that of Igbos in the books, and we will jump out and blame Hausas for that too because everything must always be about a rivalry with the north....

By the way, what do you even mean by saying a census will always favour the north?.. Taking away all manipulations or irregularities, dont you think the north would still be more populated?... Remember you are juggling 3 massive zones together...

1 Like

Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by Marotzke(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
ofai:

You don't bring a matter and then judge it all by yourself.

Census since the 50s has always favoured the North because the colonial masters wanted it that way in order to make the north relevant in the Nigerian project.

The so-called understanding of the north on politics is simple- the power of unity in sheer numbers, not because any political dexterity​ of any sort.

The south east has never been united like the north.

Uwazurikes Massob should not be blamed because the census has been structured in a way to favour the north from the onset. The excuse APGA is giving is mere propaganda.
Did you forget your senses at the toilet?
What rubbish are you spewing?
Do you know what propaganda is?
Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by softmind24: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
If we do real census in Nigeria the northern population will still be more than other Legions

Don't deceive urself an average Northern home has two or more wives with more children
Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by ofai: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
obailala:
You know something will not favour you, yet you go ahead and engage in acts that will further get you disadvantaged. What exactly is the sense in that?

The fact of the matter is that there was absolutely no wisdom in that act. Very soon the population of even hitherto minority tribes would surpass that of Igbos in the books, and we will jump out and blame Hausas for that too because everything must always be about a rivalry with the north....

By the way, what do you even mean by saying a census will always favour the north?.. Taking away all manipulations or irregularities, dont you think the north would still be more populated?... Remember you are juggling 3 massive zones together...

It's a shame some Nigerians can be this low. You still haven't​ countered my position intelligibly. Your own matter is about minorities surpassing the igbos. In what? Population? Resources? Are you this insecure?

There are more minorities in the north than in the south so check your ego brother.
Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by ofai: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Marotzke:

As usual..... Rantings and e-noise
Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by ofai: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Marotzke:

As usual..... Rantings and e-noise. No hard facts.
Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by ofai: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
So in your skewed and perverted mind, Biafra would be an eldorado without marginalisation nor dent? I laid down my point for you in my last post. React to them point by point. Jobless illiterates.

[s][/s]

We have tried Nigeria....And it's not working, why antagonising those who want to try other way out? What point did you lay? Always trying in futility to appear intelligent.

Nigeria has failed millions, and a good number them want to a referendum to determine their next move. Are you so daft? Some igbos and greed Sha.

November is around the corner. So don't stress your life. Go and vote. At the end, you will day I told you so.
Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by ofai: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=nonsobaba post=59102405]Misleading topic. Another propaganda from bitter and illiterate wawa and abakaliki Ipods who have been unsettled by the attitude of anambra indigenes towards their insane agitation. Nowhere in the body of the report did Obiano say he would leave igboland if the election don't hold. The election will witness massive turn out of anambra indigenes and Obiano's second term is assured.[/lquote]

Wawa and abakaliki iPods......Yet you accuse kanu of hate speech against his fellow igbos.

Of course no true igbo will be foolish enough to allow some type of anambarians to lead them again. Because all he knows is his belly and ego. They leave when the going gets tough and get a teen beauty queen to warm their beds. Whereby million of souls have perished due to their foolishness.
Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by dudebuck: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
It is only in the zoo called naliejerià that population increases as you move to the desert, and decreases as you go to the swamp. Abeg Obinkita should begin to pack his bags, he should not even wait. On that day please stay at home and eat Ofensala. If you go and vote, then you must go eith all your belongings and move staright to Kano after voting. Rubbish. I will never vote for another theif. NEVER!
Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by dudebuck: 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
ofai:

We have tried Nigeria....And it's not working, why antagonising those who want to try other way out? What point did you lay? Always trying in futility to appear intelligent.

Nigeria has failed millions, and a good number them want to a referendum to determine their next move. Are you so daft? Some igbos and greed Sha.

November is around the corner. So don't stress your life. Go and vote. At the end, you will day I told you so.
PLEASE PLEASE HOLD YOUR FVCKING PEACE, APGA AGENTS CANNOT REASONED WITH, NOR BE BARGAINED WITH, FORTUNATELY, THEY ARE A TINY MINORITY! SO DON'T WASTE ENERGY ON THEM. I am from Ihiala, my grandfather and father are from Ihiala, my grandma is Atani, my mum os from Osumeanyi, but once I don'T support the theif called obi nkita, these bastards will begin to tell me I am not From Anambra, while I am even more Anambraian than they will ever be! So don't argue with then henceforth.

1 Like

Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by ofai: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
brainpower:

My brother, I believe you didn't understand me or I didn't really make myself clear. I come from one of the regions Kanu is claiming to be Biafra and I'm only trying to be neutral enough.
My point is, we should come back to our region and develop it ourselves first, hold our leaders accountable, educate ourselves on the advantages and disadvantages of pulling out and gradually pull out. The major reason the Nigerian govt is still adamant about one Nigeria because they are including Rivers, Akwa ibom, Delta and bayelsa to Biafra not because they love the igbos so much and would miss them.
I made mention of innoson vehicle company but you didn't see it, why aren't we patronizing him? How many of the vehicles in Nnmadi kanu's convoy are IVM vehicles?

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

How many of the anambarians patronize aba made products? See, the problem is not about patronage. The problem is Abuja politics. Once we know we don't​ have to look to Abuja, we look inwards.
Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by obailala(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
ofai:

It's a shame some Nigerians can be this low. You still haven't​ countered my position intelligibly. Your own matter is about minorities surpassing the igbos. In what? Population? Resources? Are you this insecure?

There are more minorities in the north than in the south so check your ego brother.

Lol, there is absolutely nothing wrong with my ego mate. Jeez!... You obviously dont have a clue what I've been talking about. Now let me make my point as clear as possible, 'massob asking Igbos not to make themselves available to be counted in a census, that was a dumb idea which could only backfire against the SE; there was no iota of wisdom in that order.'

My point is clearly stated above.. Now what is your own point?... cos maybe I missed it earlier?
Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by ofai: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
obailala:
Lol, there is absolutely nothing wrong with my ego mate. Jeez!... You obviously dont have a clue what I've been talking about. Now let me make my point as clear as possible, 'massob asking Igbos not to make themselves available to be counted in a census, that was a dumb idea which could only backfire against the SE; there was no iota of wisdom in that order.'

My point is clearly stated above.. Now what is your own point?... cos maybe I missed it earlier?

APGA Should stop their fearmongering and go on with their APGA campaign. IPOB election boycott cannot in any way affect those will vote. IPOB is not their opponent. UPP, PPA, PDP, APC should be their worries.

MASSOB s census boycott has absolutely nothing to do with the rights and privileges of anambra state. It didn't even affect the census because at the end, projections were made by de facto, not necessarily de jure census.
Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by obailala(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
ofai:

APGA Should stop their fearmongering and go on with their APGA campaign. IPOB election boycott cannot in any way affect those will vote. IPOB is not their opponent. UPP, PPA, PDP, APC should be their worries.

MASSOB s census boycott has absolutely nothing to do with the rights and privileges of anambra state. It didn't even affect the census because at the end, projections were made by de facto, not necessarily de jure census.
Whether the massob census boycott order worked or not isn't what I'm talking about here, my point is simply that it was a pointless ill-thought idea which could only have left the SE at a disadvantage; a pure case of shooting yourself on the foot to spite your neighbours.
Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by DerideGull(m): 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
brainpower:

My brother, I believe you didn't understand me or I didn't really make myself clear. I come from one of the regions Kanu is claiming to be Biafra and I'm only trying to be neutral enough.
My point is, we should come back to our region and develop it ourselves first, hold our leaders accountable, educate ourselves on the advantages and disadvantages of pulling out and gradually pull out. The major reason the Nigerian govt is still adamant about one Nigeria because they are including Rivers, Akwa ibom, Delta and bayelsa to Biafra not because they love the igbos so much and would miss them.
I made mention of innoson vehicle company but you didn't see it, why aren't we patronizing him? How many of the vehicles in Nnmadi kanu's convoy are IVM vehicles?

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Without Lagos, the defunct western region is a pigpen. In addition, without Abuja the defunct northern region is a desert of street baggers. Now, these are major economic gateways which you cannot see in the defunct eastern and midwestern regions. You can shout come back and develop our region all you want, the fact remains without the enabling economic policies from the central government, your people will come and do nothing. If the federal government of Nigeria has no plans to build Lagos and Abuja in the defunct eastern and midwestern regions respectively, then it is humanly in order for the IPOB to sue for self determination so as to manage our destiny. If Biafra or Republic of Igbo land is actualized today, the Abaka seaport or yet to be constructed Opu obu (Opobo) seaport shall become the nation's main seaports instead of Apapa and Tin Can. In addition, Enugu and Igweocho(PH) should be upgraded to or better than MMA in Lagos and NAA in Abuja.
Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by ofai: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
obailala:
Whether the massob census boycott order worked or not isn't what I'm talking about here, my point is simply that it was a pointless ill-thought idea which could only have left the SE at a disadvantage; a pure case of shooting yourself on the foot to spite your neighbours.

You keep revisiting this "shooting at the foot" without proving anything.

The fear of IPOB is indeed real.
Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by obailala(m): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
ofai:

You keep revisiting this "shooting at the foot" without proving anything.

The fear of IPOB is indeed real.
Revenue sharing formula in Nigeria is based on population figures. When you engage in any activity/campaign which is capable of returning a lower population figure for your zone, such a detrimental act amounts to 'shooting yourself on the foot'. Even a youngster wouldn't find this point difficult to understand so I wonder why I have to keep repeating the same thing over and over again.

And yeah, I'm talking about the order by Massob some years ago for its members to boycott population census. By God's grace, you will understand my simple point one day before Jesus comes.
Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by ofai: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
obailala:
Revenue sharing formula in Nigeria is based on population figures. When you engage in any activity/campaign which is capable of returning a lower population figure for your zone, such a detrimental act amounts to 'shooting yourself on the foot'. Even a youngster wouldn't find this point difficult to understand so I wonder why I have to keep repeating the same thing over and over again.

And yeah, I'm talking about the order by Massob some years ago for its members to boycott population census. By God's grace, you will understand my simple point one day before Jesus comes.

You dodged the Massob analogy, only to run back to reenact it.

Whether you want to be deceived or not, revenue sharing whether through census or otherwise was tailored to favor the north. If you claim you are twenty million, kano will double theirs to forty million..... Jeez....Aren't you teachable?
Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by obailala(m): 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
ofai:

You dodged the Massob analogy, only to run back to reenact it.

Whether you want to be deceived or not, revenue sharing whether through census or otherwise was tailored to favor the north. If you claim you are twenty million, kano will double theirs to forty million..... Jeez....Aren't you teachable?
What da hell is this man talking about?... Are you confusing me with someone else?... Take your time and go through our trail of exchanges and this time, try and read everything I wrote slowly (not just the first sentences cos I suspect you havent read anything I wrote)... I would be glad if you can point out where or how I dodged any massob analogy, you obviously arent paying attention.

Now to deflate your point again, if kano claims 40 million, is that a reason why you should deliberately carry out sabotaging acts to reduce SE population?.... Does that make any sense to you?... Is Kano (or the north as a whole) the only zone in Nigeria?.... What sort of victim mentality driven self-inflicted injury is that?... What sort of defeatist attitude pushes a man to deliberately sabotage himself because he feels someone else somewhere is playing a fast one?...

How I wish there were pills out there to replenish a person's self esteem, cos I strongly believe you and many others need it.
Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by ofai: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
obailala:
What da hell is this man talking about?... Are you confusing me with someone else?... Take your time and go through our trail of exchanges and this time, try and read everything I wrote slowly (not just the first sentences cos I suspect you havent read anything I wrote)... I would be glad if you can point out where or how I dodged any massob analogy, you obviously arent paying attention.

Now to deflate your point again, if kano claims 40 million, is that a reason why you should deliberately carry out sabotaging acts to reduce SE population?.... Does that make any sense to you?... Is Kano (or the north as a whole) the only zone in Nigeria?.... What sort of victim mentality driven self-inflicted injury is that?... What sort of defeatist attitude pushes a man to deliberately sabotage himself because he feels someone else somewhere is playing a fast one?...

How I wish there were pills out there to replenish a person's self esteem, cos I strongly believe you and many others need it.

It's obvious you are feeling quite uneasy and insecure.

You keep repeating lame and pointless points

Go and face UPP, PDP, APC and co. IPOB shouldn't be your nightmare.
Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by obailala(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
ofai:

It's obvious you are feeling quite uneasy and insecure.

You keep repeating lame and pointless points

Go and face UPP, PDP, APC and co. IPOB shouldn't be your nightmare.
I'm actually frustrated at how unteachable a person can possibly be; and I'm sure you aren't a child. I had to explain a simple point like 6 times and up till now, I'm sure you still have no clue what I'm talking about because you keep repeating ipob and some political parties. Ipob has to be the only thing imprinted in your head, hence why you keep spitting it out in unrelated discussions.
Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by ofai: 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
obailala:
I'm actually frustrated at how unteachable a person can possibly be; and I'm sure you aren't a child. I had to explain a simple point like 6 times and up till now, I'm sure you still have no clue what I'm talking about because you keep repeating ipob and some political parties. Ipob has to be the only thing imprinted in your head, hence why you keep spitting it out in unrelated discussions.

You are always excused whenever you are done okay? Chukwu gozie onwa November naabia bia
Re: I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano by obailala(m): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
ofai:

You are always excused whenever you are done okay? Chukwu gozie onwa November naabia bia
Goodluck!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olawepo-hashim’s PT Among Parties With Most Contestants / President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? / SGF, Boss Mustapha speaks on rumoured sack of Buhari’s CoS, Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.