Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Nnamdi Kanu - Any Igbo Who Wants To Be A Nigerian Is Evil And A Child Of Satan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu - Any Igbo Who Wants To Be A Nigerian Is Evil And A Child Of Satan (384 Views)

Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First / Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu - Any Igbo Who Wants To Be A Nigerian Is Evil And A Child Of Satan by Amark: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
In His Quote...
I will not belong to one Nigeria and can never want it, did the Yorubas not announced Oduduwa Republic? Has anyone been arrested?
“Why Is it that we declare Biafra and...Read more...
http://www.gistsmark.com/2017/08/nnamdi-kanu-any-igbo-who-wants-to-be.html?m=1

Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Any Igbo Who Wants To Be A Nigerian Is Evil And A Child Of Satan by Oksman(m): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nnamdi this Nnamdi that, haba NL!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Any Igbo Who Wants To Be A Nigerian Is Evil And A Child Of Satan by Warship: 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
video or I don't believe
Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Any Igbo Who Wants To Be A Nigerian Is Evil And A Child Of Satan by mrvitalis(m): 12:20am On Aug 03, 2017
This guys is funny God......... This is who want to debate ??

Put me on debate with this dude me I will laugh 98% of my time

The fact he thinks a sky daddy sent him is a enough evidence he is crazy

Coward that left his followers in jail is who is talking about leadership

I'm too smart to believe this boy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Any Igbo Who Wants To Be A Nigerian Is Evil And A Child Of Satan by WetinConsignMe: 12:24am On Aug 03, 2017
U

(1) (Reply)

It's Time To Debate On Capital Punishment For Human Killers In Nigeria! / Things You Dont Know About Our Country NIGERIA / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Vanguard Newspaper Headlines [11 August, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.