Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation (10874 Views)

Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari / Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by rebranded(m): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2010
The minister of Justice Michael Aondokaa has been removed from his position by Goodluck Jonathan. Kayode Tokunboh, Minsister of Labour and productivity, has been named as the new attorney general of the federation. Mr. Aondakaa will remain as a member of the new cabinet and has been handed a new portfolio as minister of special duties.

Read More: http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5525311-146/aondoakaa_sacked____.csp
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by blacksta(m): 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2010
Jonathan is a joke - replacing semi useless with complete useless
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by Fhemmmy: 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2010
I must admit, i dont know too much about these people . . . .so cant comment on them
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2010
blacksta:

Kpele!!!!!!!!!!!!

It finally turns out that na your own bubble na him burst. in your own words 'Aondoakaa is no longer fully in charge'
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2010
The office of the Attorney General is no rocket science, you just need to respect the constitution and protect the country's National Interest at all times.

The new Attorney General must immediate constitute a delegation to visit our President in Saudi Arabia so that the country be best advised on what to do next.
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by DrKnow1(m): 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2010
Aondoakaa now for spacial duties. From grace to grass - From calling the shorts to boy-boy of the cabinet. What a ridicule  grin
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by citizenY(m): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2010
@DRKnow

I disagree, Aondoakaa never had any grace whether visually or inherently.
The man has always been on the grass. Lawyer for Ibori and other EFFCC
candidates na grace? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked abi his behaviour in office?
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by canuck(m): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I must admit, i dont know too much about these people . . . .so cant comment on them

Me too - I don't know either from a hole in the wall.

However, it would be a cruel joke of fate if ANYONE is worse than Aondokaa as AGF. But this is Naija, current leaders keep topping previous ones in larceny and impiety.
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by rebranded(m): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2010
Does anyone know this guys track record

I think he tried to interfere after banks laid off some workers thats about all i know about him
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by scottN(m): 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2010
At least either ways Michael Aondokaa is out. I've had enuff of his wimps.
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by Gbawe: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2010
Below (middle) is the new AGF:

Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by Fhemmmy: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2010
scottN:

At least either ways Michael Aondokaa is out. I've had enuff of his wimps.

He doesn't really seems to be out, but been shifted to another area where he can do his things and mind you, lateral power cld be dangerous still
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by Gekko(m): 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2010
Jonathan is too kind, he would've gotten my support if he caged aondokaa in Yankari game reserve.
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2010
He look like Adebayooo Alaooo Akala Embattle Oyo State Governor,,,,,,,lol I hope he will be more responsible than Aondoaka
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by doyin13(m): 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2010
He is a lawyer, apparently a SAN for that matter.
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by tayoast(m): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2010
guys, Kayode Tokunbo has proven himself 2 be a very responsible public officer.

i'm sure he'll fair well in his new office. Goodluck, baba Kay
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by Walert(m): 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2010
Ondo State indigenes in Nairaland congratulate Chief Kayode Tokunbo SAN on his assumption of office as the AGF.
Prove that we can do it better and remember the son of whom you are.
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by rasputinn(m): 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2010
rebranded:

Mr. Aondakaa will remain as a member of the new cabinet and has been handed a new portfolio as minister of special duties.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Special duty indeed,this Godluck guy na real Cicero
When did managing the fuel and diesel for the running of those monster power generating sets in Aso Rock as well as taking care of the dogs in the Villa become special duty

Serves Andoaka well,now na only dog shi.t and diesel e go dey carry for Aso rock
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by SeXyBoNE: 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2010
i expected this kind of tin to happen, Please good luck sack all your cabinet and install new and fresh young nigerians to help this country. Thats what we need rite now
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by rasputinn(m): 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2010
Let Andookaa go and misinterprete the constitution to the dogs he's to feed in Aso rock

BTW;Yara selfish WILL NEVER return to the presidency,either he sends in his resignation or he dies
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by adventure(m): 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2010
rasputinn:

Let Andookaa go and misinterprete the constitution to the dogs he's to feed in Aso rock

BTW;Yara selfish WILL NEVER return to the presidency,either he sends in his resignation or he dies

GOOD COMMENT THERE MY BROTHER, YOU DESERVE A BIG APPLAUSE shocked sad
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by kobojunky(f): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2010
The office of the Attorney General is no rocket science, you just need to respect the constitution and protect the country's National Interest at all times

I am sure you must be joking with that statement.

How do you respect and protecct what you have no idea about?
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by isobel: 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2010
recycling the same people who have nothing new to offer.
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by BeckyHot: 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2010
i know adetokunboh kayode, SAN. he was one of the two senior lawyers charged for giving kickback to INEC officials during Obasanjo's time. the other is D. D. Dodo SAN. the charge prevented him from being made a minister the first time obasanjo presented him. subsequently, they used politics and connections and the case was struck out. jonathan has definitely picked a worse one for AG. too bad.
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by udennaa: 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2010
blacksta:

grin
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by udennaa: 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2010
fellow nigerians,na d same people,na d same people;dnt b deceived,na d same people. grin
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by Spyker: 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2010
I am not surprised at all, Oandoakaa or what ever he name is crossed the line when he deviced every means just to make sure Jonathan is not handed over to even in acting capacity. If i was Jonathan, i would have fired him immediately.

Come to think of it, Jonathan has never stood for an election yet he has served as a Governor and an Acting President (He is already the President because Yaradua will not be able to continue). Goodluck is really is him
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by lawyer(m): 11:21pm On Feb 10, 2010
Prince Kayode Tokunbo is a very Sound Lawyer. I did my Chambers attachment in his Chambers in Abuja and i learnt a lot from him. He will restore sanity in the office of the AGF but he is also very tough in terms of negotiating and i think i cut my teeth through his tactics.

Good one Johnny Boy!

As for Aandooka, he should be shipped off to Bedlam to join his mates. He and Bayo Ojo of the Obasanjo era were total absolute disgraces to the legal profession and may we never witness such AGF's like that again!
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by tonjoan: 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2010
Thank you president Goodluck for taking our eye and ear sore (Aandooka) from us. I do not know Kayode Tokunbo but of course we cant judge an unknown fellow can we? Let's see how he turns out
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by Avenir(m): 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2010
blacksta:

udennaa:

fellow nigerians,na d same people,na d same people;dnt b deceived,na d same people. grin

Do you guys actually believe Jonathan should nominate someone new who will require senate's confirmation to become a minister? Do you think that will be a wise move at this time. I respect Jonathan for his swift decision. There is no doubt that Aandooka has become too powerful and a big nuisance and he needed to be removed quickly. However, Jonathan cannot sack him without consolidating his power and he can't nominate someone new to the cabinet. He has simply made the most politically expedient move to silence an enemy. I think Jonathan is very smart.
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by samsoft00: 12:43am On Feb 11, 2010
, :::TESTIMONY::::,

"Wow! I will say thanks, at least, for a start. I've tried the survey site and even got linked to another, and I've made money, I earn $30 within 20min on the survey site, lol. At least, its a new experience and i wont 4get dat i made my first online money through this group. The new experience is the main point. Keep it up (and bigger!lol)"

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO KNOW MORE
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation by nethacker(m): 1:53am On Feb 11, 2010
samsoft00:

, :::TESTIMONY::::,

"Wow! I will say thanks, at least, for a start. I've tried the survey site and even got linked to another, and I've made money, I earn $30 within 20min on the survey site, lol. At least, its a new experience and i wont 4get dat i made my first online money through this group. The new experience is the main point. Keep it up (and bigger!lol)"

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO KNOW MORE
r u crazy? angry how does dis correlate with the subject matter? angry shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Declares Thursday Public Holiday / What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu / Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.