Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Do Women Really Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Really Do This? (946 Views)

Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? / 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want / I Really Do Need A Man In My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Really Do This? by EmekaBlue(m): 5:46am On Aug 03, 2017
Ladies please do you really do this? We guys want to know.

Re: Do Women Really Do This? by Lalas247(f): 7:16am On Aug 03, 2017
Depends if u like the person
When u don't give a sh!t ... as soon as you block its over

1 Like

Re: Do Women Really Do This? by JudgementHammer: 7:38am On Aug 03, 2017
I don't think its a gender thing. If you've worked on a woman's heart that she really likes you, she wouldn't do delete you and expect you to start looking for her again.

If she does, it means she never really liked you or its over between you two bcus women always get attention from men without asking for it. If such should happen based on gender at all, I think it shd happen to men more because the affection of "liking" in a developing relationship begins with them often and they get turned down which hurts many times.

I believe its a personality thing. Some women are so emotional than others that little things such as not getting a "hi" on a chat forum from someone they met only some hours ago can upset them for days and on the contrary, some girls who have been well loved hardly get upset over such even though they like the guy also. I've seen very emotional men too...most of them are introverts though

1 Like

Re: Do Women Really Do This? by Martin0(m): 8:02am On Aug 03, 2017
Hahahahahaah womengrin I fear this people..grin

1 Like

Re: Do Women Really Do This? by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 03, 2017
I hardly block but when I do, know that I want the person out of my life for good and I will also delete the person's number and chat to complete the process.
Re: Do Women Really Do This? by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2017
JudgementHammer:
I don't think its a gender thing. If you've worked on a woman's heart that she really likes you, she wouldn't do delete you and expect you to start looking for her again. If she does, it means she never really liked you or its over between you two bcus women always get attention from men without asking for it. If such should happen based on gender at all, I think it shd happen to men more because the affection of "liking" in a developing relationship begins with them often and they get turned down which hurts many times.

I believe its a personality thing. Some women are so emotional than others that little things such as not getting a "hi" on a chat forum from someone they met only some hours ago can upset them for days and on the contrary, some girls who have been well loved hardly get upset over such even though they like the guy also. I've seen very emotional men too...most of them are introverts though
Its all about love, I can't even block someone I love unless I don't love that person, I block people I dislike, and the blocking is always permanent.
Re: Do Women Really Do This? by EmekaBlue(m): 11:09am On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:
Its all about love, I can't even block someone I love unless I don't love that person, I block people I dislike, and the blocking is always permanent.
what of if you love the person, but he is annoying,maybe anger made u block him then later unblocked him and he dont awknowledge by writing u?
Re: Do Women Really Do This? by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2017
EmekaBlue:
what of if you love the person, but he is annoying,maybe anger made u block him then later unblocked him and he dont awknowledge by writing u?
I know how to control anger, I rather not talk to him than block him, if I block him he should bear it in mind its over.
Re: Do Women Really Do This? by EmekaBlue(m): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:
I know how to control anger, I rather not talk to him than block him, if I block him he should bear it in mind its over.
hmm. Ok

(1) (Reply)

I Am Feed Up With Younger Girls / I Went To A Traditional Wedding / Celebrity Blogger, Jakandeola Suffers Yet Another Ban Minutes Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.